Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Girl Goes Nuts - Commits Assault, Throws Burrito! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Girl Goes Nuts - Commits Assault, Throws Burrito!
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I hope you'll forgive me for some of the comments I made to you.
It's just that like I said earlier, I've been in situations where I did something embarrassing, relating to feet, and was called on it, by someone--the girl, or her husband/boyfriend. So I can really see both sides of the issue.
Perhaps I was a little "overzealous!" Hope you understand.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ben i wouldnt take it as a loss at all. you have some of the most gorgeous looking women and sexiest feet on your website and at your parties. while we can never have enough, i would hope his one didnt ruin your day because you always have others to come home and look to. its just a shame that women still some women find us foot men as pervs or freaks. and why? because they were blessed with nice feet and we appreciate it, so that makes us weird right? WHATEVER! your still my hero ben. good luck with the rest fo your adventures as i always look forward to hearing your stories and seeing your pics.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Ghost -

You are right, and this was nothing of a loss, just a temporary blip on the radar screen. You are also correct in saying we can never get enough - get a couple of tons and you still want another ton.

There are women who may see us as "pervs" (such as this one) but it's refreshing and exciting to me that there are so many other women in this world who understand, appreciate and celebrate this with us.

It is always great hearing from you Mr. Ghost; by the way, your site looks great tonight, it keeps getting better by the day!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was sorry to hear of your latest "incident"... a public berating can deter even the most confident foot-aficionado. I'm glad that your philosophy escaped unscathed (can there be a more egalitarian approach than a sincere proposition?) Your adventures are an inspiration to (almost) all!
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Hello Scarlet -

You're still wrong, and (still) missed the entire point of the post. Also completely unaware of the legal ramifications of, and what constitutes "sexual harrassment". Like the incident itself. doesn't matter anymore.

Perhaps wrong on the laws of harassment, but not on the other. Haven't you ever heard the term "he pulled a complete 180 on us"? It means opposite, 180 degrees opposite of unaccepting(this case) would be accepting. 360 degrees opposite of unaccepting would be unaccepting. Go one way or another, doing a 360 ends you in the exact spot you started from.
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Ben this is too funny! What a crack up & I can almost hear you saying "so you don't like coffee?. It's so kewl you let this stuff fly off like water off a ducks back, that's the best way to go for sure. From what I just saw in the pictures section you're still beating the odds by a couple hundred. LOL.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SHE THREW A BURRITO AT YOU!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Sucks to see such great food wasted though.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2811 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Adam X -

She flung that thing with aplomb and expertise! Take away a few points for accuracy, but other than that it was a clean throw. I didn't go back to check later, but the food may not have been wasted. We've got a few billion sea gulls and almost as many Canadian geese up here and they eat everything that isn't made of metal. They are not shy either (or afraid of humans). They'll walk right up to you, when you're trying to eat a hamburger.

My guess is that the burrito probably ended up being the treat of these creatures - or that the hideous creature that tossed it went back for it later.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing this story Ben! Now I know for a fact you don't lead a 100% charmed existence! [Laugh]

I suppose you will probably be a little more cautious and take it down a notch on the next potential model you approach. Something like that would've totally put me into a deep blue funk for a week. However, your're quite a bit ballsier than a good majority of us on this forum so I'm sure you'll rebound from this quick and prepare for dodging the next oncoming assault of projectile fast food. [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm, the legalities of this im not sure about and
Im sure Ben has it all worked out since hes been doing this for so long (would seem kinda dumb to have this be the majority of what you do and not have any info on the legalities and such, which he certainly seems to have it taken care of). Everything else though, it seems obvious to me that this post reflects the one fact about it which is that we have a choice as to how an outburst by someone else is going to affect us. thats it. thats the whole deal to me, sure you are going to have sensory reactions at the moment of something like this is happening but the way you feel and the way you act afterward is absolutely 100 percent your choice and within your control. can anyone refute this at all? the pathways are laid out, you can feel bad or be in a funk, you can even be more timid and slow down approaching women, but would that stuff in reality be the burrito pelting girl's fault? nope totally yours because its your choice. you can also choice to disregard it, acknowledge that the only 'problem' is with the woman not you, and simply get right on with your daily activities. sure it may not be this easy for everyone, but if it isnt start moving in this direction, the mind is conditioned mainly through actions, which is why Ben has no trouble 'letting it roll off like water off a duck's back' to quote one of the multiple examples of why all this is true. [Cheers]

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry I got on you last night, Ben.
But still, there's something that would concern me--husbands and boyfriends! How do you think you'd react if a guy suddenly approched you and said, "That's my wife you're flirting with, and I don't like it!"? Worse, what if he had a buddy, or two, with him?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
Thanks for sharing this story Ben! Now I know for a fact you don't lead a 100% charmed existence! [Laugh]

I suppose you will probably be a little more cautious and take it down a notch on the next potential model you approach. Something like that would've totally put me into a deep blue funk for a week. However, your're quite a bit ballsier than a good majority of us on this forum so I'm sure you'll rebound from this quick and prepare for dodging the next oncoming assault of projectile fast food. [Big Grin]

Hello ledaemon -

The rebound has already begun; it was a beautiful day up her with sun shining and I did manage to speak with a few beautiful girls (with beautiful feet), garnering something closer to what's become "normal" in the response(s).

I'll need a little more practice to become adept at dodging those projectiles but will (hopefully) not be doing much of that for awhile.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by archadmirer:
I was sorry to hear of your latest "incident"... a public berating can deter even the most confident foot-aficionado. I'm glad that your philosophy escaped unscathed (can there be a more egalitarian approach than a sincere proposition?) Your adventures are an inspiration to (almost) all!

Hello archadmirer -

It's the fact that when you submerge from situations such as this with your core values intact and philosophies unscathed - that you leave the wretched refuse far behind and forget about it almost as quickly. Thanks for the (welcome) input.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Ben. I just dont get it. You did nothing wrong here. Giving a lady a compliment on her eyes, hands, hair, or even her feet is not sexual harrasment. That taco tosser is a pyscho and a crazy bitch.....larry b.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having read all of your stories about how you ve met all these foot girls and having seen your photos, I must admit that I thought all this was some kind of gimmick. A gimmick which intended to attract the US living members of this Forum for all these Foot parties to attend.
However, I thought instantly that my difficulty to perform such a thing as yours, i.e. to approach and attract all these foot girls.. it doesn't mean that it is impossible.

After having read this unfortunate incident I realised that "schit" happens to everyone even YOURSELF: The one who is picking those girls and delivering, as far as I ve read in posts and reviews or elsewhere, many extra powerful Foot parties in the US

Anyway, it happened to me once... but not in this unorderly and bad fashion like the one this "girl" did. In my case, she just replied in a civilised manner that she is being disturbed and that's all....no harm feelings. Ever since I ve learnt my lesson and tried several different approaches and tricks for every case.

I guess one never knows what's in people's minds until he/she pushes the right (or wrong) button in them.

I hope, wholehartedly, that this was the first (?) and the last incident in this endeavour you ve chosen to follow.
And I ll say it once again: [u]It's a pity I can't have the choice of attending parties like these because I live far away from there.[/u]

Gimme.

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links