Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » When a woman says "My feet"... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: When a woman says "My feet"...
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I mentioned once before, there were these two girls on the subway once, and I think one complimented the other on her feet. I could've sworn I heard the other girl agree with her while they were glancing down, speaking calmly while saying something like, "I have the sexiest feet."

I'm TELLING you... that kind of thing is exciting. Seems like there aren't many girls out there who are past this silly little idea about their feet being gross, or insignificant, and actually know it when they have hot ones. I need to meet a woman like that...

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
It has to be deliberate, not incidental.

Exactly. That's precisely what I was talking about in my first reply to this thread. Having the gal be aware of what she's saying and the implications it might have on who she's saying it to makes all the difference to me. It creates an interactive flirtation of sorts which I personally find to be far more enjoyable than simply hearing gals mention their feet in passing with no knowledge of what effect in might have on us.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

She knows what she is doing... and I LOVE it. Talk to me, baby! [Joint]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being the couch potatoe that I am...I distinctively remember an episode from "The Steve Harvey Show". Regina, the H.S. Principal, had met someone who was a total shoe freak. Before this gentleman revealed his fascination for footwear, Regina had mistaken his fetish for a foot fetish! I remember her saying: "You're looking at my feet!"

My goodness...I loved the way she said FEET! I'll never forget how it sounded! Often times I still wonder what her feet actually look like?

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just love women, when they say, " I'd love a foot massage "...I think I'm also turned on by the word massage...lol
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shomeyoT0ES:
I distinctively remember an episode from "The Steve Harvey Show". Regina, the H.S. Principal, had met someone who was a total shoe freak.

LOL, I remember that episode well. Haven't thought about it in a while though. Regina (played by Wendy Raquel Robinson) is definitely a hot little lady and I also loved moments on the show where she'd remove her heels and stretch those shapely legs out on the couch in her apartment. She has great legs and from what I could tell, great feet as well. As could be expected, that particular episode that shomeyoTOES mentioned depicted the shoe fetishist as a manipulative & creepy guy, but that seems to be par for the course in comedy.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flicker
Loyal Member
Member # 11860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flicker   Email Flicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A woman who started working for the same company I do bought a new pair of boots for her first day on the job. Her desk was next to mine, and that afternoon she complained that her feet were killing her because of the boots.

"What kind of boots are they?" I asked, sounding concerned and interested -- which I was!

"They're (I forget the brand name now)," she replied.

"Huh," I said. "Can I see one?"

She took off her boot and passed it to me. My heart was racing. I slid my hand down into the warm boot and felt around. Then I opened the top and looked in with one eye, inhaling deeply.

"Sometimes there's a bad seam or something else that chafes," I said, looking over to her stocking-covered foot. "Where does it hurt?"

She held out her foot in my direction. I was hoping it was going to have a great shape -- and it looked perfect, from what I could see through the nylon. She indicated it was on the outside of her foot, between her heel and little toe.

I cupped her heel in my hand and gently ran my fingers along the side of her foot. "Here?" I asked.

"Yes."

With more concern I reached back into the boot, feeling around -- not for a rough spot or seam -- but for the warmth, scent, and the very slight dampness I could detect.

After another minute or so, I shook my head, and reluctantly handed the boot back. "Sorry," I said, "I can't seem to feel anything." (Other than a throbbing in my cock, which I didn't mention.) "Maybe you need a different size with that particular style."

She had no idea what kind of thrill she'd just given me... but she later learned, as we eventually started dating and got married.

Posts: 55 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that's a nice story.
Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
I remember that episode well. Haven't thought about it in a while though. Regina (played by Wendy Raquel Robinson) is definitely a hot little lady and I also loved moments on the show where she'd remove her heels and stretch those shapely legs out on the couch in her apartment. She has great legs and from what I could tell, great feet as well.

CJ,

Are you saying there have been episodes where she actually shows her feet? [Drool]

--------------------

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shomeyoT0ES:
Are you saying there have been episodes where she actually shows her feet?

Yep, there were indeed. You never really got a great close-up view of them, but there were certainly a few full-body shots during the course of the series in which her feet could be seen out of shoes, and almost always in nylons as I recall.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Gosh! I must've been daydreaming when those episodes aired! Makes me wish I hadn't cancelled my membership with "HITW". For those who don't know, HITWGANG.com (Hole In The Wall) is a website solely dedicated to vidcaps, video clips and rare photos of celebrity feet. I've even downloaded a few 'commercial feet' from them as well. Maybe if I'm lucky, they'll have a few foot shots of Wendy there. I gotta renew my membership now! [Evil Grin]

Thanks for the info, CJ. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Here's an unsatisfying but slightly revealing look at Wendy Robinson's feet. I was unfamiliar with her up 'til now, but I agree that she's pretty.
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Thanks for sharing, Uno1! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Awesome legs and it looks like she's got some red polish on those toes in that shot. I dig!

[Mmm]

Calico Jack

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links