Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Barefoot Female Singers (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Barefoot Female Singers
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dirtyfootman:
Briney Spears
Trisha Yearwood
Dolly Parton

I've never seen Dolly Parton's feet. Anyone out there have pic they would share with the group?

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
I've never seen Dolly Parton's feet. Anyone out there have pic they would share with the group?

I'd love to see a quality shot of Dolly's tootsies myself if anybody's got one. Despite her overwhelming fame in the country music scene during the 1970s & 1980s, she's really been one of the more elusive gals out there with regards to good & revealing foot pics. I can only presume that the reason why is because throughout her career the cameras were far more interested in her assets above the waist rather than those below.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:

I'd love to see a quality shot of Dolly's tootsies myself if anybody's got one. Despite her overwhelming fame in the country music scene during the 1970s & 1980s, she's really been one of the more elusive gals out there with regards to good & revealing foot pics. I can only presume that the reason why is because throughout her career the cameras were far more interested in her assets above the waist rather than those below.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

I wonder if all these decades wearing those 5" high heels have made her petite size 5's a little tender looking? Still, I's love a peak at those toes in some strappy high heel sandals.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come to think if it, I have seen Bette Midler perform a conver barefoot many years ago.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nylonfootsniffer:
Come to think if it, I have seen Bette Midler perform a conver barefoot many years ago.

"You are the wind beneath my feet..."

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see my post is still active!
Ms Midler is barefooted a couple times in her early 80's live video. In one, she sings a torch song. In the other, she's doing her mermaid routine, and she rips her feet out of her "fins." This is particularly nice because you get to see the soles of her feet.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links