Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » my point of view (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: my point of view
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess being open about it depends on who your audience is. Personally for me its private and only select friends and family know. Its not a topic I bring up in polite conversation ever. Of course in a relationship with a girlfriend or wife I let the foot thing out of the bag as soon as things got physical.

Never bring it up at work though. That will always bite you in the ass. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok...Let me be the first to say, THANK YOU LeDeamon for bringing us La La...I love her already...The pics were hot off the rip. But Her newest avatar is killing me...My God, I love girls who love their own feet...THERE IS NOTHING HOTTER IN THE WORLD!!!

No, I didn't send any private messages or anything because I know that you guys have that in box on blast...lmao...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup I agree.

I don't think any of my foot fun would've came if I didn't mention it or just take a chance on asking or saying things.Just be respectful,cool and confident.Don't be creepy or a jerk because never know what can happen in the future or if you messed up your chance.

You'd be amazed that some chicks don't mind or don't care if they give you a footjob or let you play with their feet.

I have been shocked at my luck in the last year or so.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess audience does matter. I have a tendecy to forget that generally speaking, sex is not a taboo subject among my friends. But that's not to say ever discussion about feet is carnal, and in fact often opens up to the idea that my love for feet practically transcends my sexual desires (save for theraging hardon I get lol). Usually the people are curious as to how it works and I don't mind spilling my thoughts and musings about the object of my desires.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
also has everything to do with physical attraction. if you look like beetlejuice or some dude who is a rapist, no amount of "charm" and "confidence" will get you anything
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BlackHxC88:
also has everything to do with physical attraction. if you look like beetlejuice or some dude who is a rapist, no amount of "charm" and "confidence" will get you anything

Well, unless you're rich!..You know like Lil Wayne...He has a baby by Lauren London...She's the prettiest thing acting right now...aand he looks like an alien...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links