Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » VERY Embarrassing Moment! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: VERY Embarrassing Moment!
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread is getting more amuzing the further it goes on.

Mitch, I feel for yah...but you are in your 40's...you're really worrying too much about your mother...you're giving off that Norman Bates vibe.

Great to respect your mother and not feel to disappoint her or anything...but how do you think she might feel hearing you talking about bondage chat and some guy you met on there that was into feet?

Not really sure the reaction you were expecting. To recall a past story that was quite mild would have been the least of your worries...the last bondage notification you gave to her was when you thought you got busted by the cops!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I want to know is how long he got to smell the stewardess' feet and what they smelled like.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for asking that more relavant question, footjoyboy. I will be happy to answer it.

Understand that this was a LONG time ago, and my memory is bit fuzzy, but, here is how I recall it.

Donna was lying on the chaise lounge near our pool, and no one was around. Understand that I had seen her feet plenty of times before, but.. my parents.. her husband, etc, were always around, so I never got a chance to do anything to them.

I dont remember whether I started inching my nose toward her feet first, or I asked to smell her feet first, and she just said okay. She was barefoot the whole time, and her feet had been out of her shoes for a while, so they weren't overly sweaty or such. They just smelled like feet that had been bare for a while, which were not clean, as I recall. I dont remember exactly how long I smelled them for. It was more than a second, but not like.. a long time.. or anything.. maybe a couple of minutes at most.

Also, unfortunately, because she was a BEAUTIFUL woman, Donna had a lot of callouses on her feet. At age eight, one doesn't comprehend that feet are made not as good looking by a lot of callouses. I remember asking her about them, and she said something like "My feet are very calloused because I like to walk barefoot often". An eight year old wouldn't think to say something like "Well, you could make your feet more soft, if you went for a pedicure". Now, if I had a female friend, or girlfriend, with very calloused feet, I would say that to her.

Donna's feet were the hottest pair of feet I ever came in contact with. The other babysitters I had, my ex gfs, etc, were not nearly as hot as her. As I recall, not long either before, or after I smelled Donna's feet, I had this one babysitter, Gina, for a while, who was very cute. She walked barefoot often, and her feet were very dirty. She would reluctantly let me smell her feet, but not until after she took a shower.

Anyhow, thanks footjoy. Hope you liked my answer.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Mitch:
I had many memorable childhood sniffs and am always curious to hear of others.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Memorable childhood sniffs. Awesome! I can tell you this: I smelled many babysitters feet, from age 5.. to about.. 12 lol. They were of all shapes, sizes, races, types of feet, etc, and most of them were wonderful. A lot of times I got away with it because of the "You're a silly kid, but okay.. " thing.

The weirdest thing was: The last pair of feet I smelled during that period, was, unfortunately, the most unusual pair of feet I ever came in contact with. She was an 18 year old African American girl, and, for some reason, her feet never smelled. She would wear socks, and take them off, and the feet would have no smell. She claimed not to have what she called "Cheesy feet". She also was not at all ticklish on her feet. I dont recall ever trying to tickle any of the sitters feet who I smelled, but, the summer before I was watched by this girl, I discovered how ticklish female feet were in camp, when my bunkmates and I tickled these two 19 year old girl counslors. So, when I came home, and tried to tickle the last sitter's feet, she had no reaction, saying she was not "afraid" of her feet.

Very interesting stories to remember. Oh, and no,. I have no idea if the airline stewardess' feet were ticklish or not, because, as I said before, I dont recall ever tickling female feet, until what happened with those two girl couneslors at summer camp.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10520 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links