Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Fashionistas -- Week 10. Famous Women Are The Epitome Of Our Allure (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: National Fashionistas -- Week 10. Famous Women Are The Epitome Of Our Allure
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BloodSpill:
I'm glad to see that Megan Fox is slaying her next opponent. What else is new? She's the bloodthirsty, hyper-sexual, ultimate serial killing fantasy for all men. I don't see any reason why Megan Fox won't win the whole thing again this year.

If you think you know someone who's better than Megan Fox, then give me her name. Megan Fox will take a big piece of chalk then draw a line across the stage pulpit. I DARE another bitch to cross it!

Any girl you name, Megan Fox has either beaten her or WILL beat her. Not only will she beat her, she just might drink her blood out of her soul. Lohan is about to realize what that ordeal is like.

How poetic!

What's it gonna take to get through these haters that Megan Fox is your ONLY choice to pick to win this whole thing? I mean look at her pictures. In her second pic, I love how the water just splashes off of the arch of her foot. Crisp, clean water. She gets hotter with each picture. If you look as her last picture, you know there's no way she's gonna lose if she looks like that. Wet body, dry hair? That's how you pull it off.

Megan Fox is the exosphere of this contest. You know it, I know it, and any Megan Fox hater knows it. And being at the top of this contest automatically means that she is at the top of everyone in Hollywood.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AnnaLynne is making her lead wider little by little. This is going to be a great week for me and McCord. I don't think that McCord will lose this lead. Even though Eva's pictures look good, McCord's are excellent as well.

Another thing that caught my attention is how Carmen Electra has retaken the lead. Wow, this is turning out to be another classic in this year's contest. That Carmen girl will not quit. She is relentless. Even though the lead is very marginal, the fact that she caught up and got ahead of Olivia is amazing and awesome to watch. Seeing this master at work is an otherworldly experience. Carmen is the real deal and it looks like she wants her world title back.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miranda Kerr is outstanding. She has an incredible body and the feet to go along with that. Poor Emma! It was said here last week that we have little girls going up against models. That was said about Vanessa Hudgens. Now I can say it for Emma. Miranda Kerr is paid to put her body on display in the best condition possible. It's paid off. Now in this contest, her feet are asked to do the same thing. It's paying off. I just love the last picture where it just shows her face. When a face is that amazing, you know that her feet will too.

In her second set of pictures is another story all together. WOW is all I can say. Just WOW. That is amazing. Her body on display like that is just beautiful. I love her facial expression in those pictures as well. It got hot in my room right away because I never knew she can sell lingerie so convincingly. It looks as if there's a little dominant side to her, too, which I'm digging a whole lot. It looks like she knows how to use a whip on someone for bad behavior. If women in hell look and dress like her, then I want a one-way ticket to that place as soon as I die.

I, too, am a little worries about Olivia Wilde. I was here to see her have the lead and I can't believe Carmen has it back. I mean I can believe it because she's Carmen. But at the same time, I can't believe it because we're talking about Olivia Wilde, a hottie. Olivia Wilde, someone who has awesome pictures out this week. It's unbelievable because you hear so much about how dominant Carmen is to this contest. After a while, it sounds like a majestic story that a bunch of people made up a long time ago. But to see Carmen take the lead again is like having that story come to life. I love Olivia's picture this week. Her bare feet being shown as a close up is the stuff my dreams are made of.

Also, Megan Fox is to famn nice. Her feet look amazing this week, as they do all the time.

Another one with hot pictures is Adriana Lima. National, I can't believe these pictures (of Lima). Her face in the first few pictures was all I needed to know to vote for her over Scarlett Joansson. She looks to damn sexy in her shoes and I love her splashing the water, and looking stunning as always. Marisa Miller is the only VS model to take it easy this week. She's not wearing anything that's as sexy as Lime and Kerr. However, Marisa's feet looks like the AFC is proud of having her as it's official spokeslady.

All the pictures are excellent this week. It made it harder for me who to choose. Thanks for showing us all these pictures, National.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're right, DSW. Miranda Kerr DOES look outstanding. She's cute and hot at the same time. Unbelievable photos from her this week. I'm enjoying them a whole lot.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_foot_fetishist
Loyal Member
Member # 30029

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the_foot_fetishist   Email the_foot_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foot_fashion_industry:
quote:
Originally posted by National:

The world of movies and movie stars is a strange one where feet are concerned. These women are almost always beautiful. Theire bodies are whipped into shape by experts such as makeup artists, personal trainers, fashion consultants. And although I'm sure their feet aren't entirely negelcted, they are not the things by which stars are judged and rated by ... except by The National Fashionistas, the contest in where famous women become the epitome of our allure.

That is so true. What you said there was also a great way to kick the week off. Their feet always played the least role in how great these celebs looked. But thank goodness this contest came along to pick up in that department. But while this contest does that so well, in some levels we also talk about how the lady looks overall, just like the fashion police does. We grade them on a lot of things, but the feet is the main concern of expertise, and I'm glad that this contest gives all of us the opportunity to express how we feel about these women and grade them on their feet and shoes.

I agree with you. That quote from National was spoken like someone who's quite observant on how Hollywood operates. This contest is the greatest measure of who really has the hottest feet in the world. Anything else that's not this contest can make for good conversations or chit chat. But when a committee gets together to for a lengthly discussion, the buck stop here in this game.
Posts: 60 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are experiencing something quite radical here. Olivia Wilde has scored a HUGE victory over Carmen Electra. This contest is going to be in for a spin because now I can't predict how these women will be seeded in the AFC bracket of the tournament when the playoffs get here. Olivia is here to stay and what a better way to make that statement than to do it in this contest? Olivia has now put herself onto the map big time. I have no idea what's gonna happen from here on end in terms of how both women are going to handle this down the stretch when the season comes to an end. What an impressive match that was. The lead changed two or three times.

I'm witnessing something that can change how we look at things from now on.

Olivia scores a huge on over Carmen. WOW! I'm so happy for her.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

(The first number next to each name is for the number of wins. The second number stands for her losses. The third is for the number of ties. The last number is her winning percentage.)

American Female Class

Division I

Olivia Wilde 7-2-0-.777
Jessica Alba 7-2-0-.777
Blake Lively 3-6-0-.333
Ali Larter 2-7-0-.222

Division II

Marisa Miller 9-0-0-1.000
Fergie 4-5-0-.444
Jessica Simpson 2-7-0-.222
Maria Menounos 2-7-0-.222

Division III

Kim Kardashian 7-2-0-.777
Carmen Electra 7-2-0-.777
Ashley Tisdale 2-7-0-.222
Charlize Theron 1-8-0-.111

Division IV

Adriana Lima 7-2-0-.777
Miranda Kerr 7-2-0-.777
Eva Longoria 5-4-0.555
Emma Stone 2-7-0-.222

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Beckinsale 8-0-1-.944
Jennifer Aniston 4-4-1-.500
Scarlett Johansson 1-8-0-.111
Angelina Jolie 1-8-0-.111

Division II

Audrina Patridge 8-1-0-.888
Katy Perry 7-2-0-.777
Jessica Stroup 4-5-0-.444
Paris Hilton 1-8-0-.111

Division III

Megan Fox 9-0-0-1.000
Eliza Dushku 4-5-0-.444
Rihanna 4-5-0-.444
Lindsay Lohan 2-7-0-.222

Division IV

AnnaLynne McCord 6-3-0-.666
Carrie Underwood 6-3-0-.666
Eva Mendes 4-5-0-.444
Vanessa Hudgens 0-9-0-.000

----

THE LOVE STORY OF EVA MENDES AND DIVISION IV

Eva Mendes is the most quiet figure in Division IV of the NFC. She is the most popular woman in this contest who's the least talked about. Division IV of the NFC has been the most competitive division throughout the history of the National Fashionistas. The women who advanced into the playoffs from that division had such high promises, but failed to live up to that momentum when the playoffs was running its course. In the 2008 season, that division was the only one to have none of its women finish the season with a losing record. Last year, it was the second-most competitive division in the entire league. This year, Division IV is one of the more competitive division in all the The Fashionistas. If you remove Vanessa Hudgens from the equation, you're looking at three women who are within reach of making the playoffs, and unless Katy Perry goes into a downward spiral, it is possible to have all three women from Division IV make the playoffs this year.

In the last two years of the playoffs, the champion of that division lost her first match in the tournament, after a strong regular season. In 2008, Katharine McPhee was this this close from making the playoffs as the number 1 seed in the NFC with a first round bye. But she fell into a tie against Alessandra Ambrosio in the final week of the season. Because of that loss, she fell from the first seed to the third seed, thus forcing her to compete in the first round where she lost to divisional rival Vanessa Hudgens. In 2009, Eva Mendes flew so far under the radar that I'm not sure if anyone realized that she finished the season with the record of 15-1. Even with the first round bye, she lost her first match in the playoffs.

If things hold up and the division leader finishes as the fourth seed, perhaps the luck can change and maybe we'll see that division champion advance past her first match in the playoffs this year and carry that momentum with her when she faces her second opponent.

Eva Mendes has been in this contest since we started back in 2008. The loss to McCord this week leaves her with a losing record. The last time Eva Mendes had a losing record was when she entered Week 16 of the 2008 season. This loss also marks the first time in her career which she has lost three matches in a row.

Eva has been in this contest long enough to know her way around this game. Let's see if that experience can get her to do well enough to clinch a spot for the playoffs this year.

----

MID-SEASON DRAMA

The Carrie Underwood/Eliza Dushku match can be the deal for both of them and can determine who makes the cut into the playoffs. Should Eliza finish the season with an identical record with Carrie Underwood, Carrie will automatically win the tie breaker because she now has a win over her. Eliza has been up and down all year, less consistent than Carrie. For Eliza, she can make up for the lost ground because both Katy Perry and Carrie Underwood have some tough matches ahead of them in the immediate future. Eliza has some good matches ahead of her as well, I fell that Eliza's schedule over the next few weeks will be just a bit lighter on her than it will be on both Katy and Carrie. The next few weeks will be Eliza's chance to slither her way past those two.

This is why the Wild Card is so convoluted. In the Wild Card race, you have so many women vying for two spots for the big tournament after the season is over. A girl will have to worry about a bunch of other women who are just as hot as she is. There's not much to worry about if she's a division leader because all she has to do is worry about the other three girls in her division. In the Wild Card race, she has to worry about more women from different divisions and it becomes much harder for her to get a grasp of what's going on. That's why it's called the Wild Card.

For now, Carrie Underwood has Eliza Dushku in check.

----

THE AMERICAN FEMALE CLASS

This is one class that is becoming very hard to decipher. Marisa Miller is your All-American girl who has everything under control. As the OFFICIAL Symbol of the AFC, she is living up to her patriotic image of what it means to be the best representative of that class. She's still undefeated and looks to be on her way to clinching one of the top two seeds for the AFC playoffs. However after Marisa Miller, things become VERY interesting.

Never in the history of this contest has an entire class been this hard to figure out after ten weeks of competition.

How Competitive The AFC Is --

Marisa Miller 9-0
--
Adriana Lima 7-2
Carmen Electra 7-2
Jessica Alba 7-2
Kim Kardashian 7-2
Miranda Kerr 7-2
Olivia Wilde 7-2

There have never been this many women in one class to hold a record that good after the first ten weeks of the season. How crazy is that?! If the season ended today, only one of these seven ladies will not make the playoffs. Marisa Miller would've been one of them. Right now, I don't have the time to apply the tie breaking procedures to tell you who the odd girl out will be. But all I can tell you is that no matter which 7-2 girl you remove, the AFC has a very steep squad to send into the playoffs in hopes of gaining dominance over the NFC. Eva Longoria still has enough time left to go on a little run to steal the spot from one of the other girls in her class to make the playoffs.

The AFC is going to be very, very busy in sorting out who the best girls are to qualify for the playoffs.

----

THE FAILED SEDUCTRESS IN HER PURSUIT OF IMPERFECTION

Vanessa Hudgens is one the verge of becoming the second woman in Fashionistas history to finish a season winless. The only other female to do that was Halle Berry in 2008. Yes, that Halle Berry. Just like Eva Mendes, Vanessa Hudgens is also experiencing what it's like to have a more competitive roster in this contest. The only difference is that Mendes still has the appeal. Hudgens has lost her way around this contest and seems to be an outcast of insignificance in The National Fashionistas. Once one of the more popular girls in this contest is now the punchline to how the voters have rated her.

Vanessa can be loved by many in places outside of this contest where everyone says nice things about everybody. However, when it comes time to be compared to the girl next to her, Vanessa has become a failed seductress.

We'll keep a watch on Vanessa Hudgens and see if she continues on this drought. After looking at the remaining of her schedule, I don't see how she's going to walk away from this season with a win. She has a CHANCE to win her next two matches. After that, Vanessa can might as well call it a season because she will be facing women who are in hot pursuit of making the playoffs.

----

WHAT's GOOD FOR KIM, IS BAD FOR ALBA

Another Classic of the Week that has lived up to its billing. In Carmen's two "hard" matches so far this season, she has lost both of them. Both times were against women who really needed those wins. In Week 5, Kim Kardashian became the first woman in National Fashionistas history to beat Carmen Electra two times. Kim needed that match to avoid being behind Carmen by three matches in that division. That win can prove the be the one that has saved Kardashian's season. Now, she back to regular form and being the dominating figure in the AFC. Now, Carmen has lost to a very hot up Olivia Wilde. This win can catapult her Fashionistas career into the company of women who have had (or is destined to have) storied careers in this contest. Those women being Kim Kardashian and Megan Fox. The other two women who have beaten her are no longer in this contest. Unlike those women who are no longer in this contest, I see a promising future for her that'll be enough for me to give her a contract extension.

Of all loses Carmen has had in the regular season, no one has done a better job of beating her than Olivia Wilde. Yes, that includes Kim Kardashian.

Carmen Electra losses are few and very far in between. So for anyone to be successful against her is always a big event in itself.

Kim Kardashian is technically in first of her division even though she shares the same record as Carmen Electra because she has a win over her. Kim is riding her usual and expected hot streak. For her to have Carmen Electra right where she wants her is a brand new beginning for Kim. For Kim, the season has started all over again, and she wants a second chance to show the whole world that she is better than Carmen Electra. For Jessica Alba, this is not good. Alba must've thought it was April Fools Day when she received the news that Carmen Electra had lost. But reality has sunk in and now Alba realizes just how much of a real deal Olivia Wilde is. Never has she had a divisional rival who can give her a run for her money. And now Alba has to go back to the drawing board and figure out what she must do to best Olivia.

Here is Olivia Wilde once again, with her pictures that helped her get the win over Carmen Electra --

http://www.imagebam.com/image/afab9b76262101

----

Week 11 will come to your way this Tuesday night. Every girl has served her week off, which means that starting next week, everyone is back in play. Next week is a full house!

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is an excellent read. So detailed.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Augustine
Board Regular
Member # 34045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Augustine   Email Augustine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so glad that I ran into this contest because it gives me the chance to live out the adventures with Olivia Wilde. And I'm sure other people will say the same thing about their favorites in this game. I'm in disbelief that Olivia won. I was counting on her to beat Electra. But when she actually did, you are suspended into a state of disbelief because the dream actually became true when Olivia won. Carmen Electra rarely loses, and for Olivia to be one of the very, very few women who can say that she beat Electra is something that can be put into a league of its own. Now, I'm more confident than ever that Olivia is going to win this whole thing. I think that now that she's gotten over that huge hump, she can conquer anything. I think now she has the confidence to beat out those like Marisa and Megan Fox, should they meet again.

Thanks, National, for creating such a genius concept in where you have the top stars face each other in the ultimate celebrity challenge, and for putting Olivia Wilde as a contestant in this contest. I'm in love with those pictures and I'm becoming a much bigger fan of hers thanks to this game.

I can't wait to see what Week 11 brings for everyone.

Look out, Jessica Alba!

Posts: 43 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links