Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » massage parlor foot jobs (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: massage parlor foot jobs
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those who have asked me about Tampa Bay area locations, please check your private messages ... I'd rather not share this kind of information with the entire world.

Those who have asked but have not enabled PMs should enable them.

Cheers,
DL

[ March 08, 2010, 11:50 AM: Message edited by: Dick Lipschitz ]

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by girlyfootlvr:
Any such massage places in the Bay area, with happy ending, or foot fun? Anyone knows...

Any such place in S.F. Bay Area (CA)?
Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bball123454
Board Regular
Member # 12119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bball123454     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dicklipschitz can you send me a pm about the places in tampa or st. pete
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Done. Check yer inbox.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi again DL;
Thanks for the info regarding the place in the Tampa area. My brother moved down there several years ago. If or when I decide to go down there to visit him, I will contact you about the name of that place.

The facility I used to frequent that is part of my original story, was a place called Ceasar's Paladium which was located in Hartford, Ct. Sadly, the place no longer exist. There is a MacDonald's resturaunt located there now, but periodically if I am in the neighborhood, I will stop in there and recall fond memories of the great footjobs I recieved while I am eating my quarter pounder with cheese and french fries.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

quote:
Originally posted by riker25:
Hi again DL;
Thanks for the info regarding the place in the Tampa area. My brother moved down there several years ago. If or when I decide to go down there to visit him, I will contact you about the name of that place.

The facility I used to frequent that is part of my original story, was a place called Ceasar's Paladium which was located in Hartford, Ct. Sadly, the place no longer exist. There is a MacDonald's resturaunt located there now, but periodically if I am in the neighborhood, I will stop in there and recall fond memories of the great footjobs I recieved while I am eating my quarter pounder with cheese and french fries.

You're more than welcome. Also, oddly enough, here in Tampa, there is a lingerie modeling shop in a building that used to be home to a drive-thru burger restaurant. When I visited there a few years ago, it still smelled like french fries. No kidding. (Needless to say, I didn't stay for a session.)

Let me say, I hope your McDonald's doesn't have a lingering smell of ... well, never mind.

Cheers,
DL

Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Botany Bay... Bay of Pigs... Bay of Bengal... [Laugh]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by riker25:

LOL!

Ah, Hartford! The Hartford Civic Center is where I saw my very first rock concert. It was Genesis with Phil Collins, in 1986 or so for the "Invisible Touch" tour. I went with my brother and sister and was actually not much of a Genesis or Phil Collins fan... until I saw that show! [Smile]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@PLAY:
The Hartford Civic Center is now called the XL Center. If you were to go there now, you would barely recognize the place.
Other than the name change, the arena is basically the same, but the Civic Center Mall with all of the stores and shops are no longer there.
What used to be the main enterence into the facility, has been replace with a high rise condominium/apartment complex.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links