Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Complimenting Women (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Complimenting Women
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pjay, if you really want something, go after it, don't be shy. Girls, for the most part like to be complimented, and like favorable attention. Too many good opportunities pass us by because we allow it. You can simply tell her that seeing her makes your day, and then go into some job talk, get her comfortable with you. Talk about what you may have in common, a shared responsibility, or something where you can get her to talk and open up to you a little bit. You don't want to look like you are hitting on her at work, but just a sort of getting to know you vibe. See if there is any way you could go to lunch together, and then pick it up from there. There is no charge for just being friendly and nice! GO FOR IT!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I appreciate the well-meaning advice.
I don't mean to make it sound like I'm an oaf and stumblebum when it comes to talking with women. I do have the same "fear-of-rejection" that is common no matter who ya are, though. And sometimes I end up running at the mouth, which is tough to control and I have to work at it really hard.

The main problem with trying to court this girl is that I see her very rarely. I'm actually lucky to spend 45 seconds around her in a given week. Then occasionally we'll be at the same meeting or something (not a place where we can chat, though).

Complicating matters, another friend of mine from work (who no longer works there) is a lesbian woman, and back when she worked here, we both put our heads together to try to figure out whether this cute girl, Erika, is a lesbian or not! [Laugh]

Seriously, my gay friend thought she picked up a vibe (because Erika has a bit of a tomboyish look to her, though not what you'd call "butch") that she might be gay! I'm not all that good at feeling that stuff out, so I had to admit I wasn't sure either! To make it even stranger, my last girlfriend had short hair when I met her, and she worked at a health food grocery store and was trying to be vegan, and at the time I hit on her, I didn't know for sure that she was not a lesbian, either! (Of course, the answer was strongly NO. [Wink] )

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always found it much easier to compliment a woman on her feet if she opens the door first. But I think that only happens when a woman enjoys showing her feet. The first date with my current girlfriend I remember we went out to dinner and she made a comment about her shoes and her pedicure how she wanted to looked good for our date. I told her that the shoes were sexy and the pedicure was too. I knew right then that she would not be creeped out if I told her that I was attracted to women's feet. This could be a whole new topic but it is great when a woman acknowledges the sexual power her feet have over some people.
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have yet to walk up to a any one girl and complement her only on the looks of her feet without even knowing her.

Even than, even if I'm friends with the girl, it pretty much NEVER comes out of my mouth, not unless they try to address the issue with me..even then I'll play vague.

If I'm interested in her, it's just waaaaay too risky to say something like that and have her pass any sort of judgment on me without even knowing me...or even worse pegging me with one of those "oh the foot guy who I met tonight" or "the kid who likes feet" because girls are SUPER FAST to judge as we all know. And a lot of girls are just way to immature and self conscious to even appreciate a well placed foot comment, when we mean no harm.

And I guarantee you, even if, even if the situation goes well, she laughs, blah blah blah blah, doesn't "seem to be" freaked out, it will STILL be in the back of her mind especially if you say it the first time you meet her.

Don't get me wrong, if I'm attracted to her, we click, she's hot and she has great feet, I will be jumping for joy. BUT I won't tell her that I like her feet until I know that she's comfortable with me and being around me. Sometimes I don't even do anything foot related the very first time we have sex. I'll let it build up and then i'll let it all come out maybe like around the third or fourth time we have sex. Then, ill start to you know, place the foot in my mouth, lick the feet, kiss, touch...you get the picture.

Can't reveal all your cards in one shot...

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all your thoughts.
Like I said, I only give a foot-compliment if I feel the situation is appropriate. So far, it's worked out well--no negative results.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep your eyes/ears attune to her subtleness; Take a little time--not too much-- to assessed a woman's ways; Use some savvy; Have flair; Incorporate jokes; Make her smile or laugh; Be natural with your delivery; and if you mess up, don't sweat it, learn from the setback and move on to the next one. I know, a lot to pull together in a short time, but it's GAME TIME. Lights, Camera and Action! It's like playing quarterback or point guard in the big game; lots of pressure, only a few seconds to decide what to do and she is looking right at you. Again, if things don't go the way you want, learn to shake it off (,adjust) and step-up to the next opportunity. Remember, women can be forgiving, if you are sincere with your efforts.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links