Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Smelling worn footwear (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Smelling worn footwear
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi,

glad too hear you haven't stolen the shoes.
believe me, you're gonna die most of the time while thinking about feet and worn shoes and socks, because it's irrisistable.

but plewase just stick to what some of us are replying here,

don't touch another persons belongings.

It is wrong to just bend down and smell them, because I can promise you, when you just smell them, you'll want them even more.

just be patient or if you can't wait, hurry up and get a girlfriend of marry a women, so you can be together and smel her shoes, socks, feet whenever you want.

no sneaking around and fantasizing, just take care of a good women, marry her and sniff her feet and shoes and socks as much as you want, right away when she comes hoe from work or a long day of shopping, take care of her and she'll take care of you in every way, also with your love for her feet, she'll take care of that if you are taking good care of her in every way,

how old are you men?

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desmond:
hi,

glad too hear you haven't stolen the shoes.
believe me, you're gonna die most of the time while thinking about feet and worn shoes and socks, because it's irrisistable.

but plewase just stick to what some of us are replying here,

don't touch another persons belongings.

It is wrong to just bend down and smell them, because I can promise you, when you just smell them, you'll want them even more.

just be patient or if you can't wait, hurry up and get a girlfriend of marry a women, so you can be together and smel her shoes, socks, feet whenever you want.

no sneaking around and fantasizing, just take care of a good women, marry her and sniff her feet and shoes and socks as much as you want, right away when she comes hoe from work or a long day of shopping, take care of her and she'll take care of you in every way, also with your love for her feet, she'll take care of that if you are taking good care of her in every way,

how old are you men?

Desmond, I am married but my wife has the unsmelliest feet going, I am not attracted to her feet as once I was I am afraid. My age let us just say I am not old but not young
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey muleslicker, which part of Turkey are you from?

Anyway, totally understand the urge to smell women's shoes! Last year I lived in some massive uni halls of residence and saw plenty of shoes being left out by girls to "air out" after a night out. Some of them smelt absolutely incredible!

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sol:
Hey muleslicker, which part of Turkey are you from?

Anyway, totally understand the urge to smell women's shoes! Last year I lived in some massive uni halls of residence and saw plenty of shoes being left out by girls to "air out" after a night out. Some of them smelt absolutely incredible!

Hi Sol,
I am originally from the U.K. but now live in Istanbul Turkey on the european side

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
madfeetlov
Board Regular
Member # 20446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for madfeetlov   Email madfeetlov   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's like heaven to put your nose in a pair of well worn shoes. I usually sniff my wife's shoes when she comes home. Best of all: She sees it normal. I not only sniff her shoes. When she usually arrives home, she lies on the bed barefoot, so I lie down at her feet and begin smelling and kissing them. I specially like it in summertime if she wears a closed shoe. It's amazing. I think I am very lucky, but I would like smell more girls feet. (I have to feed that "monster" inside me....)
Posts: 7 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links