Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Femme Fashionistas -- The Finals Classic -- The PERFECT Ending. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: National Femme Fashionistas -- The Finals Classic -- The PERFECT Ending.
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For Carmen to give away that lead to someone like Megan Fox in the finals cannot be a good sign of things to come for Electra. I expect Carmen to get closer to Megan but ultimately I am happy to see Megan finally taking the lead.

And thanks for the clips, National. That fucking guy has to be the LUCKIEST bastard on the face of the earth! It was good that he didn't get carried away when Megan wrapped her leg around him. How many guys can say that Megan Fox was that close to him?

That part where Megan was singing something from her Bible class told me that I was right when I once said that she is the best singer in her division.

That other clip where that stupid lady was attending to Megan's feet? WHAT? How many people can say that he (or she) was THAT close to Megan's feet? Just holding it in my hand for that long will be all of my Christmases coming together at once. If I had that job, I would just freeze right there, just looking at them. I'll look at her face just to make sure that's Megan Fox. I could lose my job if I got carried away and or if the people see that I'm sporting a hard-on. I don't know how that lady was just laying there as if there's nothing to it. For an average girl there's nothing to it. But for Megan Fox, that's GOLD you have on your hands that could very well wear the Ferragamo.

And I don't think National gets enough credit for the choice of music he has for our viewing pleasure. I listen to them when I look at the pictures of both finalists. Good style and taste.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha! i knew she would start to pull ahead... Megan down the stretch...hopefully she hangs tough as she deserves this crown.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
STRIPPER LUST/SMITTEN
**I am NOT making any of this up. These are actual quotes from the the two finalists.**

Carmen Electra --

Carmen Electra offered some stripping tips, insisting that "don’t fake while doing it."

In an interview, Electra talked about the range of striptease DVDs that she had released and also about the best stripping move she has ever done.

"Well I have a stripper pole, before getting it I had to learn how to do that upside down move on the pole."

"But here’s a secret, it really does hurt, so there’s a little trick that I’ve learned from a few dancers, if you wear thigh-high boots, then you don’t hurt your legs as much if you’re doing pole work.

"If you do it, you’ve got to let go and just feel it. It’s okay to sort of learn the steps and know what you’re going to do with your movement, but once you get there you just have to let it all go. Don’t fake it."

Electra talked about her visits to the strip clubs and revealed her experiences.

"If you’re in Las Vegas, Spearmint Rhino is always good. But before we always went to OG’s (Olympic Garden). I love going to strip clubs. Women are very sexy and strippers have the best bodies. And of course I pick up tips!"

She further added how she would advice/train/help a guy who is useless in the bedroom.

"It’s all about confidence. I would say, whatever you’re doing, just go for it."

She has extended that confidence by winning the championship last year. That same confidence is what got her to where she is right now in hopes of capturing a second world championship in as many years.

--

Megan Fox --

Just in case there was any man in the universe left who hadn’t already fallen head over heels in lust with Megan Fox, she has found a way to appeal to the few holdouts. Fox opens up about a previous relationship - with a female stripper. Way to help out the creatively challenged with their fantasies, Megan.

Megan Fox claims that the relationship with the stripper took place when she was 18. After her boyfriend broke up with her, Fox took the rational step of deciding she was in love with a female stripper. Megan said, "Well, that year my boyfriend broke up with me, and I decided — oh man, sorry, mommy! — that I was in love with this girl that worked at the Body Shop. I decided that I was going to get her to love me back, and I went out of my way to create a relationship with this girl, a stripper named Nikita."

Apparently Megan Fox wasn’t into the idea of sharing Nikita with the general public, and decided she was going to try and get her out of the sexy profession. Fox tried to get Nikita to stop stripping and would bring her gifts in an attempt to gain her love. She said, "I was there all the time — I would go there by myself. I bought her things — perfume, body spray, girlie stuff. I turned into a weird middle-aged married man. I felt like I had this need to save Nikita. I’d get lap dances so I could get to know her, and I’d give her what I thought were great little sound bites of inspiration—like ‘You can do it, you’re better than this!’ I didn’t want her to be there."

Fox explained that the relationship between the two did not go on long, saying, "You know when you’re pushing something and it escalates much too rapidly and it explodes after only two weeks?"

That’s okay, Megan, you needn’t have any regrets. Your relationship with Nikita was most definitely long enough to get everyone’s attention when you finally opened up about it … and to ensure that you managed to do what was previously thought impossible - up your sex appeal one more notch.

For Megan, the only question is will the re-upped sex appeal be enough to oversee Carmen's extensive and legendary résumé that has made her status immortal?

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet Jesus Megan has taken the lead! She was down by 3 after I voted for her last night, and she currently sits ahead by 5. What a spectacular comeback. After running the table all the way to the finals, to find yourself trailing the defending champion and seemingly unbeatable Carmen Electra, many women would have folded under the pressure. The thought of the perfect season going up in smoke and the sight of National and Salvatore Ferragamo himself discussing Carmen's arches as they prepare the
Ferrangamo heels for a custom fit suited to Miss Electra's sensational peds would have been too much for most women to endure. The average girl would have run off somewhere crying, bitter that an injustice had been delt her, disappointed that on the grandest stage she'd been outdone and devistated that her dream had died. Not Megan Fox. This woman is a fighter.

She knew and still knows this isn't going to be easy, but she ain't rolling over for anyone. She understands that this is a different battle, she realizes that unlike any of the women she's assassinated so far when she strikes Carmen, Carmen strikes back. For the first time ever Megans been battered, she's been knocked down, but she's gotten back up, she tasted her own blood trickling from her lips, and she likes it!!! The Challenge Carmen Electra poses and the offence that she dishes out pushes the perverse, kinky and sexual gratification that Megan ceases from these encounters to a whole new level and to match it, she has raised her passion and intensity both within herself and within her fans to a whole new level. A level that Nikita was never able to take her to in the relationship she disclosed to National, but a level she always wanted to asend to. Perhaps most importantly of all the explosive violence that this battle with Carmen Electra has taken Megan Fox and her libido to a level that's allowed her to comeback in this matchup and take the fucking lead!

However it's a long way from over. Carmen is right in this contest, and after jumping out to the early lead she may have thought this young vixen is hot, but she's got a long way to go to enter her league, she may have thought Megan was going to falter under the added pressure of not only looking to capture the title but also to complete the perfect season was simpy too much for Fox to deal with. Carmen may have looked up at the scoreboard and let up a little bit thinking that this was just gonna be another routine championship party for her. As she looks up again and sees herself trailing with just over 24 hours to go, she now knows that to defend her title will be the toughest challenge of her life. But I don't think Carmen will panic, not at all, I think she'll embrace the challenge and bring it like she's never brought it before. She said she likes when someone takes control with her, when someone throws her around and gets kinky...well that's excatly what Megan Fox has done, when Carmen knocked her down, she was expecting Megan to roll over and die, but the angelic assassin got back up, got right in her face and actually threw Carmen down on her sexy, sexy ass. Megan Fox has begun to take control of this finale but the dangerous part for her is that Carmen is turned on by how Megan has taken control. Electra is invigorated, refreshed, rejuvinated, refocused and sexier than ever as the battle that Megan is giving her is more than she expected and exactly what she wanted, now Carmen will give the very best of herself back to Megan and look to squash her in the final moments to prove her foot fetish dominance isn't ready to end just yet dispite the rough and edgy fight Fox is bringing to her. Carmen told National no matter what a person's experience, if they want to be successful in their encounters they need to be confident and just bring it. Well Megan Fox is confidently bringing it with all she's got to the point that she's taken the lead and that turns Electra on so much that she's ready to have an orgasmic finish in the final push before voting ends that could allow for the lead to change yet again. Megan's previous encounter with a female was with a Stripper, but as Carmen told National, she's into stripping herself, and I can gaurentee you Megan's never had to fend off a stripping, cumming Carmen Electra before and it's gonna be one hell of a show to see if she's able to hold onto the lead and do it, or if she'll be overcome once again at the polls by Electra before all is said and done.

One thing is for sure, this finale has exceeded all possible expectations already and there's still over 24 hours left as these two Goddesses continue to look to claim supremecy. The pictures, the quotes, the personalities and the pleasure is off the charts and so intense that it could only happen here in the grand finale of the grandest tournament in all of hollywood, The National Femme Fashionistas!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit since I made that post Carmen has pulled from 5 to within 3...This is the greatest matchup in the history of mankind! Back and fourth with such beauty, fiestiness and complete perfection in each and every direction, there's not a man in the arena without an erection. These two women are just out of this world!
[Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]

--------------------

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of Megan's hobbies includes being a hermit? How many women in the world can seclude themselves from the outside world AND look THIS fucking hot at the same time? That was not something I expected to read about Megan Fox. That's a bit of a turn-on, I guess. Being at home and being able to take care of business in this contest is a very hot combination.
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Duffy:
And I don't think National gets enough credit for the choice of music he has for our viewing pleasure. I listen to them when I look at the pictures of both finalists. Good style and taste.

Good point. The one I like best is the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. That song suite excellently well with hot women walking down the runways at a fashion show. That one really kicked off my excitement in this match. The music makes you look at the pictures longer and after a while you are reminded of how unique and excellent this game is. Another one that got my attention a bit is that Danny Tenaglia song. Something about a 12 inch? Listen to it and see what I'm talking about. But thank god that was a very, very brief reference to it.

Speaking of runways, right before he gave us the list of music, he said that the runway is 300 feet LONG? That's a long fucking walk! This finals means business.

Duffy is also right when he said that Megan is trying to bring back the 1940s look with what she wore in her first two sets. The hairstyle really brought forth that look. You can find someone like her at some night club where the talk of the night would be with women who sported that look that Megan has and some sports conversations about the New York Yankees. The Italian Mob were running things. I wasn't alive to see any of it but those must've been eventful times.

Drunk guy is right on with how vicious both women are when they trade blows back and forth. It a turn on for us guys who have the fortunate opportunity to see it.

The pictures are the best I've ever seen. The fit perfect with the definition of what the Finals Classic is about. They really made sure that their feet are in flawless condition for the final match of the year. This is the celebrity center and entertainment value of foot fetishism.

The stories National provided of each girl and the video clips where they are being interviewed at the night shows were very funny and a chance for us to hear their voices and what they are about.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

35-32 Electra now, it's fucking on, look for Megan to become desperately violent in an attempt to draw even as we close in on the midnight hour before these two angels that define what not only North American, but Universal sex appeal is all about approch the final stretch in this epic finale on America's Birthday. The 4th of July fireworks are going to look like sparklers compared to what we're witnessing between these two extravagant Goddesses.

--------------------

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
**The following IS something I completely made up. These are not actual quotes from the finalists, but pretend that they are.**

Carmen Electra --

"To be in the AFC means that you are in a setting that helps celebrate what American is all about and be part of the beauty that has helped many legendary sex symbols before me give rise to euphoric relevance to the male population. Sex symbols such as the late Farrah Fawcett. She was an American Icon and being in the AFC will help legacies such as hers to live on forever. It also helps legitimize my legacy will it should do the same with someone like ... Marisa Miller.

The AFC means liberation and not live under a dictatorship empire. Anyone who's in the AFC, but is not an American citizen, can help her feel that she is part of the free world. A place where she can do as she pleases and show the world that we are the dominating brand. American means to unite the beauties the world over.

In the Fourth of July, we will celebrate America's independence by having the champion of the AFC become better than perfect by putting a stop to an up and coming hottie who will soon find out that she is biting off more than what she can chew.

The feet will unite us all together. The AFC does that by its purest definition."

----

Megan Fox --

"Being in the National Female Class is the best honor one can receive because you are placed in a group where we are trying to win over the world with a product that is named after the contest itself. It says it right there in the title -- National Femme Fashionistas, National Female Class. What can be more obvious that that? The AFC should stand for the Artificial Female Class because no contest can be successful for too long if it bore the title "American Femme Fashionistas." That excludes the rest of the world. "Only AMERICANS can enjoy this," is what they're eventually saying. With National in the title, we include places around the world. National gives us a broader sense of what pride means. There's no prejudice bias behind it. So the American Class knew it couldn't compete against the NF Fashionistas. So they figured, "If you can't beat them, join them." And that's what they did. In doing so, it had to change its initials to AFF to AFC.

The NFC should be the one that sets the tone.

This event is the NATIONAL pastime of Foot Fetish Hollywood, just like baseball is America's NATIONAL pastime. By having a national pastime, without putting the name of a country before the word, EVERYONE can enjoy it. By removing the A and L you have Nation. Foot Fetish Hollywood is OUR nation that we all live under and support by. The NF Fashionistas is that one and only nation. It's a vague concept that can include a barrage of ideas that holds a sense of patriotism without singling out which country is being most patriotic.

Even though tomorrow is Independence Day in America, the foot fetish Nation will celebrate its world champion. Megan Fox will be the face (and feet) of a Nation that pays homage to the sexiest part of a woman's body.

The NFC did no wrong when I was picked to join that group. I do not want it any other way.

Megan Fox is an NFCer for Life."

--National

[ July 04, 2009, 03:51 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good lord its all tied up going into the final stretch! I dont care if it is only the 2nd final this is going to be one of the all time greats as long as this game is going. Cant wait to see whos gonna take the crown.

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

All tied up after three nights and two days of the most intense battle the foot fetish community has ever had the pleasure of bearing witness two these two hotties retreat to their corners for a quick breather before finally comming out for the final round, the championship round. Both women will make their final push for the crown in what is gaurenteed to be a memorable and historic conclusion.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee269/Drunk247_album/megan-fox5.jpg

http://i38.tinypic.com/2a00vh4.jpg

I am totally awestruck by this final matchup, by these two Ultra Goddesses. What a phenominal tournament, what a genius concept, what a perfect finals, what an epic finish. National is the fucking man!!!

http://feetmagazine.com/file_rte/image/megan_fox/megan_fox_flip_flops.jpg

http://feetmagazine.com/file_rte/image/megan_fox/Megan_Fox_Hot_Feet.jpg

http://www.feetmagazine.com/file_rte/image/electra1/electra.gif

http://feetmagazine.com/file_rte/image/electra1/Carmen_Electra_Super_Hot.jpg

[ July 04, 2009, 10:22 AM: Message edited by: Drunk_24-7 ]

--------------------

footfetish&martini
Major Player
Member # 34060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish&martini   Email footfetish&martini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been watching this match is great interest. I'm hoping that Carmen can pull from behind and take the victory as she has done the same to other women in the past like Kim Kardashian. This match is a great definition of what war is. To see Carmen losing with hours to go is kind of sickening because to see your number 1 pick lose when she was THIS close to winning the championship is something that you can't get over that easily. Then you have to wait until February of next year for this to start all over again and embark on a new quest for glory.

Even though Megan has a few more pictures than Carmen, those that Carmen does have really made up for the deficit (like Drunk24_7 said a few days back).

If your pick loses in some other lame-ass contest, you wouldn't care. You just shrug your shoulders and move on. Besides, compare the NFF the matches in some other contest won't count as legitimate wins. What we have here is the contest that sets the standards of which celeb we REALLY like and it's done so with class and integrity and all the wins count and it goes on record. That's why it takes longer to get over a loss if your girl loses in the finals. If your girl wins, then everything that happens to you from then on seems painless. You have a smile that won't go away. That's how dramatic this contest is.

I'm going to miss this game.

Carmen Electra Lives On!

Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tanner
Member # 35509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tanner   Email tanner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely Megan! She's AWESOME!!
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Megan is starting to run away with it...Carmen must dig down deep and throw everything she's got at Megan down the stretch, her title is slipping away and Megan can almost taste victory and smell the fresh leather of the Ferrangamos but she knows better than to let up, and with her beautiful foot pushed firmly against Carmen's windpipe she looks to stomp Electras last breath from her lungs in her final and sexiest assasination yet!

--------------------

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its over now...Ten minutes left and Megan is up by 14 votes. Congrats to her and a very nice runner up in Carmen!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links