Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Missed a golden opportunity!!! But some what made up for it...(NF) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Missed a golden opportunity!!! But some what made up for it...(NF)
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'll say it right now, i would somewhat boast about it if something like this happened to me. i don't get females in my bed at all, but i wouldn't jack off in a sock tho. idk, i'm calling BS.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
i'll say it right now, i would somewhat boast about it if something like this happened to me. i don't get females in my bed at all, but i wouldn't jack off in a sock tho. idk, i'm calling BS.

Yeah dude, if by chance some chick puts her feet in my face, great I have a funny story. But I would never just start fondling some passed out broad, except for my girlfriend or some girl I was screwing.

If someone is that desperate, just get a working girl.

If by some lapse of judgment I were to do something that stupid. I'd feel like a complete d-bag and take the secret to my grave.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A girl in your bed after partying hard and drinking....what do you want the red carpet rolled out?

"no intentions" of sleeping with her? Why not?

What the F is wrong with you youngsters?

You should have woken her up and banged her drunken brains out. She wouldnt have been in your bed if she didnt want to be.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
A girl in your bed after partying hard and drinking....what do you want the red carpet rolled out?

You should have woken her up and banged her drunken brains out. She wouldnt have been in your bed if she didnt want to be.

Most men in America, especially the younger ones have their balls clipped at birth male nurses who take orders from feminist doctors who are getting bought off by a left wing media that recognizes if they can create the illusion of the empowered woman, sales of overpriced items that add no value to society will go through the roof at their boutiques.

The men are typically raised female since their mothers usually surpass the 180 by about 40 pounds and run off their fathers after pillaging his coffers.

The fathers are too broken financially and mentally beaten down by their babies mama (remember, like their sons they had their balls clipped too) to show the kid how to be a man.

The end results are the likes of Ryan Seacrest and Adam Lambert -- they are either a wimps or gay.

The few of us who escaped have to be very careful. All we have is our word and our balls, literally.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

reading it again, i feel he was in a lose lose situation. at least she didn't freak when he chose one "shit" option compared to the other "shit" option, which would've been worse IMHO
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by High_Arch_Analyst:
quote:
Originally posted by JustJoe:
I'm neutral here but, I can see what's going to happen eventually, most people are just going to stop talking about whatever and just keep things to themselves, whether legal or not.

If I don't like a picture or a comment someone made, I just move on. I have other more important things to attend to.

I call fallacy with the above -- slippery slope.

Suggesting that because people can't boast about immoral and/or illegal behavior, they won't share moral and/or illeagal behavior is a stretch.

I think what people will more than likely do is think before they speak (or write in this case).

We all like hearing stories of triumph and conquest whether it be foot related or a sporting event. However the tales are cheapened and despicable when you find out the guy cheated (hence being a sneaky sexually assaulting prick etc.)

I'm with Spotlight, the guy is a zero.
People should keep stories like the OP's to themselves. They should be banned. They should feel stupid for pulling stunts like that, not get props. They should probably be seeking help. I mean c'mon people act like because he only violated her feet, it's no big deal. If the guy was talking about her tits or her vagina he'd be a sicko but because it's feet some people are neutral, don't care -- I don't get it.

FYI, if I don't like a comment or picture here, I move on too normally, but, I draw the line when it comes to violating other people physically. It's just fucking gross and wrong to the point you have to say something (at least I do).

You totally missed my point. I wasn't suggesting people won't boast about immoral and/or illegal behavior in this forum. If you noticed I said either legal or not suggesting that this forum could be better served if it wasn't interested in flaming the very guy who claims he was drunk but can still write an elaborate and detailed story about his miss opportunity. Too many contradictions in this one. What I smell here is a made up story to try to get some kind of rise out of us and ended up back firing on him.

What I was suggesting is that this forum will eventually kill most of it's good members off, not because of what is right and wrong but because of the old attitude that they'll feel they'll be attacked on some other grounds. I see this happen on here all too many times.

Maybe message the person next time and tell him to take it down. Just an fyi.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_FJCruiser
Major Player
Member # 6007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_FJCruiser   Email The_FJCruiser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it comes back to the morality of the situation. What this guy did was wrong. Maybe not illegal because it didn't involve touching of sexual parts or penetration but it is still wrong. Period. And just because you choose to ignore a situation doesn't mean it stops or goes away. For the sake of our reputations I say this kind of behavior be ridiculed and the posts be deleted. These people are the true pervs that give our community a bad name. So our inaction is actually condoning it. If we give these jack offs a safehaven we're just as bad.

--------------------
The FJ Cruiser.

Posts: 199 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

I still disagree Joe. I just don't think the majority of contributors will shy away from contributing because some perv got flamed.

I think you could argue people would post more knowing that certain types of posts are not tolerated by members. I could see this certainly being a plus for the forum. I can see your point too but, like I said, I think it's a stretch.

Now that I think about most people probably don't give a shit if there are pervs running around this forum or not, or if people are getting flamed. I'm sure for many lurkers it's entertainment.

I'm not sending private messages either. If Wu wants to censor me fine but, I'm not censoring myself.

Perve post should be deleted by mods before discussions get this far.

nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HA! This is still going on. Will first and foremost in regards to legality, I definitely did not break any laws. I did not touch any part of her body with my genitals, or touch her sexual part nor has she been in contact with any bodily fluids. Smelling a girl's foot while she is sleeping will definitely not get a person in jail. On the topic of why didn't I just confront her and get the real deal??? Because I do not want to develop an actual relationship with her, I am not attracted to her in that way, not even to be a fuck buddy and throw the foot fetish in there. Yes I am definitely attracted to her feet, which I am sure we all as foot fetishists have seen amazing feet on ugly girls, or hot girls with ugly feet. so definitely I have no intentions of telling her, "oh hey, i do not want to sleep with you, but can we be foot buddies instead?". that just does not happen, because what would she get out of it??? so i saw an opportunity, did the damn thing and be done with it? am i proud? it does not even phase me. sure i rather have a hook up with a girl I like from the bar or whatever, have sex, mess around, see if she'd let me indulge with her feet (8 out of 10 times they do), but I did not have any hook ups that night and was a horny drunk. i think some of you guys have blown this way out of proportion but I am not too worried about what others day on this board, you guys can "flame" all you like, how is that really going to affect me in any way?

[ June 17, 2009, 09:42 AM: Message edited by: nineone5 ]

Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh and PS

"the very guy who claims he was drunk but can still write an elaborate and detailed story about his miss opportunity. Too many contradictions in this one"

I was not drunk when I wrote the story. I was definitely not drunk the next day when I heard about the missed opportunity. I was drunk the following experience, but not blacked out drunk. Anyhow, I do not feel the need to prove that it all actually happened, it just an experience I had and decided to share, whether you guys believe it or not, or decide to call me "zero", because in the end, do we really know each other, or even know what we look like or anything for the matter? no, so it doe not bother me if i get negative reactions or whatnot. actually, this whole ordeal became sort of amusing.

Finally, in regards to morality, come on now people, are we all truly moral and righteous? i think not, however i completely see where some of you guys are coming from on the subject that conducting an act of foot fetishism on a sleeping woman is immoral because it is without her consent. correct?? well if we were to say that, then why is candid foot pictures of woman widely accepted, posted, downloaded, etc? those women did not give the consent to have pictures of their feet taken. and why are these pictures taken? definitely not to frame up and put on our walls, but so we can JACKOFF to them later. so in sense, its basically the same as the experience i have partaken in. obviously there are different extents of immoral and moral acts, in this case, i do not personally believe i did such a terrible thing.

[ June 17, 2009, 10:37 AM: Message edited by: nineone5 ]

Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Instead of coming down so hard on him....we would be better off talking some practical sense into him so he doesn't come off looking like some kind of fool....this doesn't condone what was done, but being so harsh on people doesn't cure the activity being done....but I think we all should be more civil amongst each other or this thread will be locked...some of us have been in a similar position at some time in our lives...and that's what is good about this forum is we learn not to commit such acts but being so disparaging toward someone doesn't help the acts from occuring....seriously we need to watch it or this thread will either be locked or erased.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nineone5:

Thank you for posting your story, any sane foot guy would jump at the opportunity for sleepy feet.
The problem around here are a FEW toe-nail lovers and etiquette freaks that are ruining these stories for all of us and GETTING PEOPLE BANNED.

This is a FOOT FETISH FORUM (with also a heavy duty adult thread); stop worrying about how what other people do makes YOU look.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by High_Arch_Analyst:
quote:

Most men in America, especially the younger ones have their balls clipped at birth male nurses who take orders from feminist doctors who are getting bought off by a left wing media that recognizes if they can create the illusion of the empowered woman, sales of overpriced items that add no value to society will go through the roof at their boutiques.

The men are typically raised female since their mothers usually surpass the 180 by about 40 pounds and run off their fathers after pillaging his coffers.

The fathers are too broken financially and mentally beaten down by their babies mama (remember, like their sons they had their balls clipped too) to show the kid how to be a man.

The end results are the likes of Ryan Seacrest and Adam Lambert -- they are either a wimps or gay.

The few of us who escaped have to be very careful. All we have is our word and our balls, literally.

the brutal truth

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How am I part of the problem Footjoyboy? All I said was for Spotlight to chill out...I never ragged on the OP and rarely ever rag on anyone's thread...so please enlighten me FJB.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
How am I part of the problem Footjoyboy? All I said was for Spotlight to chill out...I never ragged on the OP and rarely ever rag on anyone's thread...so please enlighten me FJB.

he said a few, wasn't talking about you dude.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links