Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Strip Clubs (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Strip Clubs
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yes, i love strip club feet.

at my local strip club here in this town, i found out they let ya do foot worship in the private booths for 2 songs for $30 bucks.

it's uncommon but some of the girls there were tellin me about it last time i went. unfortunately for me, i found out about this after they had already worked me over for all my money in the jack-off room.

basically the jack-off room (where i'd already blown my cash) costs more money than the private booths and it separates the girl from you by a plexiglass divider with small holes so you could speak to each other. it is intended for the guy to look and spank himself.

oh i felt so freak dumb when i found out after the fact that i coulda been licking and sniffing their feet for less money and no glass divider in between LOL

i know what i will be doing next time i visit the place though. great thing was that there were alot of hot stripper girls there too and the girls who i talked too all said that any girl would be okay with having her feet licked in the private booths cuz guys are basically sucking on titties in those booths as is anyways.

i remember the girls who used me for the expensive glass divider wack booth were really liking me as a person probably cuz i spent all that money on them but their faces when talking to each other bahind my back in the dressing rooms probably more resembled the face of the girl in my avatar LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkRonin
Board Regular
Member # 35061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkRonin   Author's Homepage   Email DarkRonin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, time for me to chip in. I work for two strip clubs here in Houston a couple of nights during the week, and all weekend. I do private armed security for them. One I work at has a very strict no-touch rule, and though it breaks my heart to say this, as a foot man, I have had to kick out some people who were getting a little foot action, but only because the manager saw or another girl, jealous that she wasn't making money, went and told the manager. This attitude about fuck the bouncers will propably get you hurt real fast. No disrespect, but I don't think it's worth a night in the hospital.
The other club, and my personal favorite, goes pretty much by ear. If the dancer says it's cool, so long as no nookie is involved, its usually ok, just don't go overboard. We have regulars who come in and worship the feet of particular girls, which is fine by me. I'm usually in the DJ booth with the shotgun, chillin, so if I don't get a complaint, enjoy all the toes you want! All the dancers who know me know I have a foot fetish, some know I like tickling, and they are all pretty cool about it. Most of them see footmen in a friendlier way than they do the other guys there. I mean, after dancing and walking around for hours, who wouldn't enjoy a nice relaxing foot massage, and maybe a little toe sucking!

--------------------
It is by that which you are not in which you are defined.

Posts: 4 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DarkRonin:
Ok, time for me to chip in. I work for two strip clubs here in Houston a couple of nights during the week, and all weekend. I do private armed security for them. One I work at has a very strict no-touch rule, and though it breaks my heart to say this, as a foot man, I have had to kick out some people who were getting a little foot action, but only because the manager saw or another girl, jealous that she wasn't making money, went and told the manager. This attitude about fuck the bouncers will propably get you hurt real fast. No disrespect, but I don't think it's worth a night in the hospital.
The other club, and my personal favorite, goes pretty much by ear. If the dancer says it's cool, so long as no nookie is involved, its usually ok, just don't go overboard. We have regulars who come in and worship the feet of particular girls, which is fine by me. I'm usually in the DJ booth with the shotgun, chillin, so if I don't get a complaint, enjoy all the toes you want! All the dancers who know me know I have a foot fetish, some know I like tickling, and they are all pretty cool about it. Most of them see footmen in a friendlier way than they do the other guys there. I mean, after dancing and walking around for hours, who wouldn't enjoy a nice relaxing foot massage, and maybe a little toe sucking!

Damn Ronin, I didn't know you guys were strapped in the club.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lovesize7s:
I go to watch the start of the Baja 1000 every year down in Ensenada Mx.They have a strip club called Paris there.Typically on that weekend there are no less than 100 girls working a night.When they do their feature all of the girls circle the stage and thats when I make my move.I get 50 one dollar bills and I kiss alot of gorgeous toes my brothers.Think about it you are in Mexico you will never ever see any of those people again so you can let it all hang out.Then you make your way to the other 3-4 strip clubs that are all within a block or two away and follow the same program.Its 3 days of foot filled entertainment.The Mex girls always have their nails done and there are plenty to go around!I look forward to it all year.This years Baja Nov 20-22.If you want to know any more feel free to ask. Cheers

Wow. I might have to look into this. I've been meaning to go to Mexico anyway, but to Veracruz.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 1085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsniffer   Author's Homepage   Email footsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got a private dance at a strip clus two months ago and i just simply told the dancer she had sexy feet and asked her to rub her feet on my face which she gladly did and boy did they have a nice strong scent on them hehe:)

she started rubbing her feet on my crotch area which i presumed to pull it out which she didnt mind and she gave my a footjob wit one foot while i smelled the other foot until i cummed:) i plan to go back again for a repeat, she said she never did that wither feet and she liked it:)

--------------------
nothing beats the scent of a pretty foot

Posts: 262 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done it....totally worth it

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links