Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NF Fashionistas -- Week 4. The Greatest Celeb Matches with Pictures to Prove It (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NF Fashionistas -- Week 4. The Greatest Celeb Matches with Pictures to Prove It
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, With no mcphee in this week im pretty big on Bilson...

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's ON!

Kim is so FUCKING HOT. But Megan Fox is so fucking HOTTER.

Let me tell you: If looks can kill, then Megan's will murder a mill'. This is what this game's is all about. If your girl is hotter than the others, then declare war on the entire field. My girl Megan knows what she's doing. She's throwing darts at Kim Kardashian. All throws hit the center of the target. I want Kim to do her best, so that way if she ever runs into Megan's way, when my Fox makes an example out of her, victory will be THAT much sweeter.

That goes for every girl out there. Carmen Electra, Jessica Alba, McPhee, Johansson, your girlfriend, any bitch.

I value any opinion that differs from mine. That what's gives this game some flavor. If your is hotter than Megan, then say something.

I NEVER said Kim is ugly. I, too, would get busy with her and her feet in a second. I want Megan to face the best of the best in order to validate how nice she is.

I hear so much talk about Kim, and not enough about Fox.

Now it's time for that to change.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Duffy's attitude. I need some intensity rushing in some people's blood. If you're into sports, you know what I'm talking about. You love defending your sacred team. If anyone talks smack about what you hold dear, then fight back.

The biggest tease is that I made the schedules of each girl a month before the contest even started. It's not as if I'm making them up as we go along. That means I know who's facing who and when she'll face her. As a matter of fact, I'm looking at these girls schedules right now. Let me tell you, on paper it does not look pretty for whoever you like.

Going back to Kim, I DO have AWESOME pictures I have yet to use of her. You thought the ones you saw so far were something? We're only getting warmed up. The same goes for Duffy's girl. I DO have better pictures of Megan saved somewhere in my archives. Let just say that Megan IS as hot as Duffy is making her out to be. The same will be said for a lot of girls in this contest.

That is the beauty of my contest. The pictures will be so fierce, they should make your decisions harder to make. Each week, I strongly suggest you look at the pictures provided before casting votes. You could miss something. Don't just vote and then look at the images. You could regret a vote you made. This is a hot girl contest but, more than anything, this is a foot fetish contest. That explains why the pictures are there in the first place. The quality and size of these images help accentuate how thankful we are of having a foot fetish.

Let's keep the votes coming. Some matches are STILL tight.

----

In this contest, try not to bring someone down to earth. I want your head so far up in the clouds that it's not even funny. I'm just warning Duffy that the Kim pictures I have will warn him that Kim can make whoever she faces beg for mercy.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Week 4 was an explosive week! Thanks to everyone who took the time to vote and make a statement to whose feet you find more desireable than the others. Each week the game has generated more voters, which makes me very happy about having to put this contest together for the sake of the people's enjoyment.

Now with the foot fetish fashion show over for the week, the crowds have emptied out, the photographers gone, the lights and runways are being stocked away as the cleaning crew prepares to make the places spotless for next week's contests.

----

THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

Here are the standings as we move into Week 5.

**The first number next to each name stands for the number of wins. The second number is for losses. The third stands for the number of ties, and the last number is her winning percentage.**

American Female Class

Division I

Jessica Alba 3-0-0-1.000
Rachel Bilson 2-2-0-.500
Mandy Moore 1-3-0-.250
Hayden Panettiere 0-3-0-.000

Division II

Christina Aguilera 3-1-0-.750
Jessica Biel 2-2-0-.500
Maria Menounos 2-2-0-.500
Jennifer Love-Hewitt 0-4-0-.000

Division III

Kim Kardashian 4-0-0-1.000
Carmen Electra 3-0-0-1.000
Ashlee Simpson 2-2-0-.500
Charlize Theron 1-3-0-.250

Division IV

Jennifer Aniston 3-1-0-.750
Eva Longoria 2-2-0-.500
Adriana Lima 2-2-0-.500
Brooke Burke 1-3-0-.250

--

National Female Class

Division I

Scarlett Johansson 4-0-0-1.000
Kate Beckinsale 3-0-0-1.000
Brittany Snow 1-3-0-.250
Cindy Crawford 0-4-0-.000

Division II

Jessica Simpson 3-1-0-.750
Paris Hilton 1-2-0-.333
Hillary Duff 1-3-0-.250
Tara Reid 0-4-0-.000

Division III

Megan Fox 4-0-0-1.000
Sarah Michelle-Gellar 3-1-0-.750
Lindsay Lohan 2-2-0-.500
Shakira 1-3-0-.250

Division IV

Eva Mendes 3-1-0-.750
Vanessa Hudgens 2-2-0-.500
Katharine McPhee 1-2-0-.333
Elisha Cuthbert 1-3-0-.250

----

One thing that really stood out to be was Rachel Bilson's win over Vanessa Hudgens. Even though she lost, Hudgens did not go down without a fight. That match was more important for Bilson to win than it was for Hudgens, I feel. Jessica Abla appears to be holding that division hostage even with the week off she served. Now Bilson is the one making the bold precense that Alba better watch her back. So far Bilson has been a bit overlooked because Alba was the one making news in that division. Rachel took advantage of Alba's week off and now finds herself 1.5 wins behind Alba with 13 weeks to go before the playoffs start. This will be a race I will watch very closely. I expect Hayden to put herself together and reemerge and make that division even more compelling.

Speaking of Hudgens, she's off to an okay start compared to how she started last year. Her division is the only one that stayed intact from last year. Let's compare to the standings of NFC IV now and then after four weeks of competition:

Now --

Eva Mendes 3-1-0-.750
Vanessa Hudgens 2-2-0-.500
Katharine McPhee 1-2-0-.333
Elisha Cuthbert 1-3-0-.250

Last Year --

Vanessa Hudgens 4-0-0-1.000
Katherine McPhee 3-1-0-.750
Elisha Cuthbert 2-2-0-.500
Eva Mendes 2-2-0-.500

Clearly Eva Mendes has done a great turnaround an is poised to keep her spot in first place of that group. That was the most competitive division last year and it could go either way this year.

----

Aguilera has a strong start to this season to her credit. Chistina is hot enough to be able to bounce back from her loss to Menounos and continue her reign as on the better ones in the AFC. She's a different character than she was last year.

The standings after Week 4:

Now --

CHRISTINA AGUILERA 3-1-0-.750
Jessica Biel 2-2-0-.500
Maria Menounos 2-2-0-.500
JENNIFER LOVE-HEWITT 0-4-0-.000

Last Year --

JENNIFER LOVE-HEWITT 4-0-0-1.000
CHRISTINA AGUILERA 1-3-0-.250
Lauren Conrad 1-3-0-.250
Marissa Miller 0-4-0-.000

Last year it seemed Hewitt was going to run away with murder in that group. But Jennifer crashed towards the end and finished with seven wins, while X-tina finished with eight wins to become division champ. Now I don't see Hewitt catching up to Christina at no time this year.

----

I thought Jessica Simpson vs Shakira was the only rematch from last year. But after checking, that wasn't the case. This was the first time they faced eachother in their LIVES and J.Simpson was the better lady. Shakira is sinking further into dispair unless Megan Fox cools down. This was definitly not the start Shakira fans (especially Drunk 24/7) were barganing to. They were spoiled last year:

Shakira 3-0-0-1.000
Alessandra Ambrosio 3-1-0-.750
Vida Guerra 1-3-0-.250
Erica Durance 0-4-0-.000

After that, Shakira got better while each of the other three girls lost more than half of her matches.

----

Tara Reid is not doing as well as I thought she would. I guess I will have to start bringing out the HOT pictures I have of her. Let's see if that changes anything.

----

Week 5 starts on Tuesday. A few more girls will get the week off.

Join us as the drama continues.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Shockers Batman! This weeks results are all the evidence I need that anything can happen in this tournament. The Simpson girls shocked my world this week. Ashlee who has the better feet of the two of in my opinion defeeted Charlize Theron in what I consider a major upset. I had Charlize winning that matchup with ease. Ashlee is cute and her feet are great, she also deserves extra credit for that little incident when she was drunk and telling people to kiss her feet at McDonalds that time, however Theron is far more beautiful overall as well as below the ankles in my opinion.

As if that miscaridge of justice wasn't bad enough, Cup Cake Queen Jessica Simpson pulls off the win over one of the sexiest Goddess's to ever Grace this planet in Shakira...Spare Me!!! Don't get me wrong, Jessica Simpson is a pretty girl but she's not even close to as sexy as Shakira. How anyone can honestly say they'd rather worship Simpson's feet than the perfect peds of Shakira is beyond me. Craziness, Absurdity, Shannanigans I say! Shakira was robbed!

The first two weeks it seemed as though I was in tune with the masses with my votes being cast for the eventual winners in a great majority of the masses. These past couple of weeks I'm hitting at only about 50%. A testimate to how competitive this contest is, how much foot fetishes opinions can differ and also how close alot of these matchups are to call. This week of the 13 matchups, the ladies I voted for emerged victorious in 7 matchups and came up short in 6. A true testimate to the parity amoung these amazing women and a telling example of the dramatic diversity amoung the members who democraticlly express their devotion to these Devine Divas each week.

I voted for Biel, Lima, Fox, Gellar, Scarlett, Mendes and Bilson. The matchup I had the most difficult time deciding on this week was the showdown between Longoria and Jennifer Aniston. It came down to a straight up comparison of the pictures provided by National for each girl this week, and I ended up going with Eva only to see her upended. I went with Tara Reid over Kardashian is another matchup that I could have went either way on and wasn't really surprised over overly disapointed by the outcome in that one.

The other 4 I found extremely surprising. I didn't see Brittany Snow's upset of Hilary Duff comming at all and I still cannot figure out how Maria Menounos gained more votes than Christina Aguilera. That would have been the most appaling shocker of the week if not for the debacle surrounding the Simpson girls. While both Shakira and Charlize were victims of crimes this week, Ashlee's win was a misdemeanor, while Jessica's was a full scale felony, if not a capitol offence. I can't believe the masses voted for the Glutton over the Goddess. Hopefully a pissed off Shakira will comeback strong and make a statement next week with a much needed win. See you all next week.

http://www.softpicks.net/screenshots/Shakira-Sexy-Hot-Screensaver.jpg

http://theimproper.com/Images/Art/fat%20jessica%20simpson%20weight%20gain.jpg

Somebody please have a look at those two pictures and explain to me how or why anyone voted for Simpson??? [Mad]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
While both Shakira and Charlize were victims of crimes this week, Ashlee's win was a misdemeanor, while Jessica's was a full scale felony, if not a capitol offence. I can't believe the masses voted for the Glutton over the Goddess.

Dude, what are you talking about? If you think for a second that Shakira is going to win the most coveted celeb foot fetish title, then you're in a world all to yourself.

I think you're getting drunker as you speak. Justice was served for Jessica, as I always felt Shakira was overrated. Shakira is no XXX-tina Aguilera. Her division (on paper) is not weak, yet Aguilera still finds herself in first place. Shakira is lame AND she's got feet that look like they belong to a man. Have you see her pictures? Anyone who has agrees with the majority that Shakira belongs where she is.

Those pictures you provided were quite misleading. Here are the pictures National provided that I think you cared not to look at:

http://imgusr.celebscentral.net/images/users/14419/200716/jessica-simpson00003.jpg
http://imgusr.celebscentral.net/images/users/9544/200532/jesscutoffs1.jpg

Those were the pictures of the first week of competition. I swear my heart skipped a beat when I saw them, especially the first one. These pictures (along with the other girls) are unlike anything I've come across. This is why this contest is SO amazing. What other lame-ass contest can offer pictures this hot-blooded?

Jessica's feet are 100% feminine while Shakira draws a lot of question makrs. The best example, by far, is the one provided this week:

http://imgusr.celebscentral.net/images/users/10097/200613/shakiraof2vc1280.jpg

C'mon. I'm offended that this many people even voted for Shakira this week. They must've clicked Shakira's option by mistake. Those who voted for Jessica Simpson did so on purpose. And rightfully so.

I could go on with more pictures, but National has given the foot fetish world all the evidence that's needed between those two.

Between Shakira and J. Simpson, who has made more appearances at Lord Lucan's? That's exactly what I thought, too. But I rather check the pictures out in this game, because they are THAT amazing!

I want the people to look at the pictures I provided and tell me why anyone thought Shakira was the way to go.

Ashlee does NOT have better feet than her sister. They're hot, nonetheless. But Jessica is better. As proof, Ashlee will not survive in that division she's in. Jessica can take care of business in her division, AND if she traded places with her sister, Jessica will make things a lot more dramatic than Ashlee can even dream of. I'm not saying Jessica would win the third division of the AFC, but I wouldn't be too disappointed if she did. I WOULD be upset if Ashlee pulled off that stunt. I do agree with you that Charlize should've won that match. Theron was robbed at knifepoint there.

But let's get away from the feet for a second or two and talk about their bodies. Shakira better than Jessica Simpson? WHAT?! Jessica is so hot, so is everything else around her. Jessica Simpson was at my house just the other night. Let me tell you: that girl is so hot, that the thermometer inside my house was begging me to take it outside.

But when it comes to Megan FOX, Shakira should throw in the white towel. Why?

Because Megan Fox is so HOT, that even her swimming pool wanted to go for a swim.

Now, that's funny. And true.

What I can say about Megan that I can't say about Jessica and Ashlee is that Fox is the most classic definition of a Goddess.

Shakira is the hottest girl in Columbia. That much I'll give her. But when she's stacked against the professional hot girls in the most professional celeb foot fetish contest, Shakira will be lost.

She will be an automatic favorite in someone else's contest IF all the other girls are none of those you see in this contest.

Again, ladies and gentlemen, look at the pictures. Jessica Simpson is much hotter and so are her feet. Then look at Shakira's pictures. No one on this PLANET can tell me that he's seen no better than those. Off the top of my head, I can say with absolute certainty that Katharine McPhee has WAAAAAAAAYYYY better feet than Shakira. And she's way hotter than Shakira overall.

If ANYONE can convince me that Shakira's feet are better than EVERY girl in this contest, then I've got a brand new Porsche to sell you.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAMN! Was away on holiday and missed the vote [Thud]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links