Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Short gurls with BIG feet?? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Short gurls with BIG feet??
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
What do you think of shorter gurls with big feet???

I prefer taller girls, but why do you ask? You are rather on the taller side aren't you?
Actually I am only 5'4" but my feet are a size 10.

I've heard that some people are "into" this. I always thought I was just odd.

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
I'm all about the big feet whether they be on short girls or tall girls! Now if you had say a girl that was 5' and had your size of feet...god love her! [Big Grin]

Funny...I'm only 4 inches taller than that! [Tongue]
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
quote:

I point and laugh at them [Tongue]
Such a sad lonely guy you seem to be. [Roll Eyes]
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend’s a tiny little thing at 4’11” with size 6.5’s (a little on the wide side as well as meaty)… I love’m but have always thought they were a bit large for her size, still think she's the best! She did have size 6’s but they got a little bigger during her last pregnancy. Short girls, tall girls, big feet, small feet… Love’m all [Big Grin]

Asiafoot

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eliza, I think your feet look good and you can't really tell you're not tall. Didn't know your feet were size 10 though. Nice!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it doesnt matter, i generally am attracted to short girls (most [not all] tall girls look ugly IMO) and it all depends on how the feet look and feel. I generally like the average sized feet for an short girl.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glabrous1
Loyal Member
Member # 9016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glabrous1   Email glabrous1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as ever, depends 'pon the 'gurl'... but yes, I likes'em fine... know any up here in the Pacific NorthWet, er, NorthLeft, um... Seattle/Olympia area??

--------------------
Shoes? Pfui.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

I prefer taller girls, but why do you ask? You are rather on the taller side aren't you?

Don't worry, I dig ya! I thought you were a tall gal with that skinny frame of yours.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Eliza. I would have never guessed you're only 5'4. You look like a really tall girl in your pic's. I guess I imagined a short girl with big feet, as you described, would actually have wide feet. You have long slender feet, with long toes, and I think you look hot.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevin1
Board Regular
Member # 23238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kevin1   Email kevin1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My 46 y.o. gf is 5'3" and has a 2 shoe size difference . they are size 6 and 8 .She had a club foot when she was born, there isn't any malformation from the repair and it hasn't been a problem for her. except she don't like to wear heels.I prefer small feet but it's great.[IMG]http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp344/wtf1960/100_0900-1-1.jpg[/IMG]
Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
big feet have to be wide feet.

wide feet are seriously sexy.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Nice - you know I was a fan of your clips - wish you had more.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

that was a joke hence the smiley face, i would never do that

if you didn't need foot forums for male attention maybe you would know when a guy was just busting balls

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

that was a joke hence the smiley face, i would never do that

if you didn't need foot forums for male attention maybe you would know when a guy was just busting balls

Honestly, I'd prefer it if you just didn't respond to my posts. For some reason, you are always negative. I'd like it if you could pretend I wasn't her at all.
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to answer you Eliza,

before meeting my wife, to me the standard foot size i ran into and appreciated was in the range of size 6 to 7 U.S. to me, 8's were considered too big. I wasn't opposed to it, just not used to it.

then, ran into my wife. she's 5'2.5" as she says. but a size 9.5 (varies a little based on model of shoe) to me that was way too large. but i got over that rather fast.

to her, she thought her feet were average. she thought size 7 was tiny and funny looking on any woman. turns out... most of the gals i grew up with had 7's.. but most of ther folks she grew up with were 10's. and most of her girlfriends are 10's and 11's. the two that are 8's get made fun of all the time for having tiny feet. all her girlfriends are under 5'7" the average being 5'5" and the shortest being 5 even.

it's all about where you come from and what is typical for you. i feel as long as the foot has it's own proportion.. it's cool.

by the way, you always stuck me as being much taller than you say you are!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links