Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What others think about your gf (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What others think about your gf
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is into what you like and you seem to love her. Who cares what other people think. I also look at it as, would you want her thinking of what others thought of YOU?
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footster008:
i cant stand fat people
dump that bitch
hit the gym and learn how to eat right

Shut the hell up, I can't stand IMMATURE people.
I'm sure you're hella far from perfect, my friend.
Being overweight doesn't always have to do with food. Most of the time it doesn't.

Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you do love that girl dont let her go, it will get to you further down the track.if shes got hot feet and pleases you with them,then stick with her.it just means you will be her exercise buddy.but on the bright side you will get to smell those sweaty socks after working out.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Feeties:

Being overweight doesn't always have to do with food. Most of the time it doesn't. [/QB]

actually yeah food is to blame most of the time

it takes calories to add weight

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It only matters what you think, and from the sound of it you're not thinking too fondly of her right now because of that weight gain. I'm the type of person that believes you need to be happy and you have to look out for yourself first. You said she's your girlfriend so you're not married, if it bothers you that much, leave her. Nobody should ever feel like they're settling for whatever reason. At the same time she deserves someone who isn't going to have a problem with her weight if she wants to keep it. If you really do love her though, weight can always be lost, just support her and she could possibly lose it all and be back to the way you want her to be.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Bottom fuckin line...Are her feet as nice as they always were?yes or no?

I think the "Bottom fuckin line" is .... Do you love her?
Well fucking said Eliza!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I understand what your going through Raja. My girl has recently started putting on the pounds...which bothers me to a certain degree. Call me shallow, don't give a fuck. The reason why it bothers me is she will sit there and say "I'm so fat" blah blah blah but yet will not do any exercise...

So when footster said he hates fat people, I do as well. Yes we could start the debate on how not ALL fat people are fat due to their over eating and its really due to genetics/medical reason but for the most part like Mike said its due to people overeating on bad foods. My best friend is almost 300 lbs, and its not muscle. I'm helping him to lose the weight so he can avoid health problems and just generally enjoy life. He has lost 25 pounds in 2 months from going to the gym with me and his fiance is jumping his bones now more then ever! Not like they weren't having sex before but ever since his appearance started changing for the better his fiance reacted positively to it.

Sorry for the long winded response fellas I'm trying not to come off as a shallow prick that only likes skinny chicks but I am being logical,hell realistic even. Not a single one of you can sit there at your computer and honestly with a clear sober mind type that if you started dating a pretty healthy girl,and she started going downhill in the weight department that you wouldn't be a bit concerned as to how to be sexually attracted to her still or be worried like Raja is. [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sam Kinison put it this something like this...

You marry a girl and she looks great. Every year she puts on 5lbs. Nothing you notice at first, but then after 10 years you realized you married her mom! OH OOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Sam Kinison put it this something like this...

You marry a girl and she looks great. Every year she puts on 5lbs. Nothing you notice at first, but then after 10 years you realized you married her mom! OH OOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!

lmao it's funny because while reading what you said I was picturing my gf and her turning into her mom [Laugh]

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
I understand what your going through Raja. My girl has recently started putting on the pounds...which bothers me to a certain degree. Call me shallow, don't give a fuck. The reason why it bothers me is she will sit there and say "I'm so fat" blah blah blah but yet will not do any exercise...

So when footster said he hates fat people, I do as well. Yes we could start the debate on how not ALL fat people are fat due to their over eating and its really due to genetics/medical reason but for the most part like Mike said its due to people overeating on bad foods. My best friend is almost 300 lbs, and its not muscle. I'm helping him to lose the weight so he can avoid health problems and just generally enjoy life. He has lost 25 pounds in 2 months from going to the gym with me and his fiance is jumping his bones now more then ever! Not like they weren't having sex before but ever since his appearance started changing for the better his fiance reacted positively to it.

Sorry for the long winded response fellas I'm trying not to come off as a shallow prick that only likes skinny chicks but I am being logical,hell realistic even. Not a single one of you can sit there at your computer and honestly with a clear sober mind type that if you started dating a pretty healthy girl,and she started going downhill in the weight department that you wouldn't be a bit concerned as to how to be sexually attracted to her still or be worried like Raja is. [Smile]

100% truth right here

and like laedaemon's post about sam kinison, i remember in high school every chick i liked had a fat mom so it kinda makes me worry [Confused]

a lot of chicks get into a relationship and no longer worry about attracting a man because they already have one

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZFootPerv
Board Regular
Member # 34097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZFootPerv   Email AZFootPerv   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has her weight gain been rapid? If so, have her get a thyroid screening. I put on about 100 lbs. in one year and it turned out I was hypothyroid. I was also always cold (it's 115 here in the summer!) and I was always tired no matter how much sleep I had. Once I started meds the weight came off quick.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links