Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why do people think feet are "weird" (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why do people think feet are "weird"
infamous2012
Board Regular
Member # 13598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for infamous2012   Author's Homepage   Email infamous2012   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
exactllllyyy i cant belive it but you guys all hit it right on the head. I will just have to put it in her ass and force her to let me sniff her feet while hittin it too. sayin feet are weird, wus forum is a movementt. i should tell her to get on here and talk to u guys!
Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The funny thing for me is that in my lifetime I have noticed that prettier girls are into feet and foot play more than the average looking girl, or not atractive girl. It sounds wierd but it is true! Most attractive girls are more comfortable with themselves, have more confidence, and are likely to think everything about them is pretty. They have a positive body image, and they are more likely to enjoy being looked at and admired. Pretty girls are more likely to get pedicures and like sexy shoes and most enjoy showing off their feet, really, it is true. Gorgeous girls who wouldn't give me a second look, became interested in me when I complimented their shoes, and said...by the way your feet are as pretty as the rest of you! That stupid, cheesy line, got me more action then you could believe! WHY? SIMPLE....Girls love a confident guy, they love sincerity, and they love to be complimented! Most guys are too shy, insecure about their love of feet, or afraid to be rejected! SO WHAT IF YOU GET REJECTED, DID YOU REALLY LOSE ANYTHING???? So don't be affraid to tell pretty girls their shoes and feet are pretty!!!! IT WORKS!!!! DON'T FEEL WEIRD, DON'T FEEL SHY, JUST BE HONEST, DIRECT AND NOT CREEPY!!! Most young pretty girls DO LIKE FOOT MASSAGES, AND FOOT ATTENTION!!! THEY LOVE ALL OF THEIR BODIES TO BE ADMIRED AND PLAYED WITH!!! They do wear sexy shoes and get pedicures, and wear foot jewelry for a reason....they like other girls to look at their feet as much as they like guys looking at them! By the way, most strippers love FOOT ATTENTION TOO...THEY ARE ON THEIR SORE FEET FOR HOURS, they love them rubbed and kissed!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet those feet stink extra strong with all that weight on those fat feet...

Normally people who are weird themselves cant tolerate other forms of weirdness in others. Hence the connection between her crazy dress up fetish and her not being able to accept other different passions.

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links