Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » When feet stop a relationship (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: When feet stop a relationship
Magic Mike
Board Regular
Member # 33143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Magic Mike   Email Magic Mike   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa oz! calm down. I was giving my opinion from my point of view. I told you, if you need nice feet in a relationship to pack your bags (As in look for another girl). Nothing harmful. I never intend to harm. You brought this thread up for peoples' opinions, so respect what some have to say.
Posts: 13 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Magic Mike:
Whoa oz! calm down. I was giving my opinion from my point of view. I told you, if you need nice feet in a relationship to pack your bags (As in look for another girl). Nothing harmful. I never intend to harm. You brought this thread up for peoples' opinions, so respect what some have to say.

I think he was confused about your use of the word "shallowness" in your post. And I gotta admit, so am I, cause it seems to contradict everything else you said in that one post. Without that one sentence, its fine and helpful.

So are you saying its shallowness *IF* he feels its something he CAN overcome, and not shallowness if its a part of his being and can't do without? I think that's what you're getting at, but I'm not sure. Please clarify when you get the chance.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote"Do you think I've done the right thing ?"

I have not even read the responses and i can tell you that YES, you did the right thing. the wrong thing to do would have been to stay with her, and show her, and you would have,your dissatisfaction later. you did the right thing, we(footmen)should not be with women whose feet we don't find attractive.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaleAdam69
Loyal Member
Member # 27877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaleAdam69   Email DaleAdam69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ozboy you did the right thing. A few years ago i dated a young blonde cutie, and she gave the best blowjobs i have ever experienced!!!! But she had bad feet and i didnt even entertain the thought of footplay with her as it would be a turn off. I ended the relationship with her soon after.
Posts: 86 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Magic Mike
Board Regular
Member # 33143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Magic Mike   Email Magic Mike   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the shallowness part was in reference to the second post where it says "some would find it shallow". If he were to think it was shallow also and wanted help to overcome it, I was willing to help.
Posts: 13 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No hard feelings Magic Mike, Thanks for your input.
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links