Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Fetish Perception Abroad (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Fetish Perception Abroad
theticklishtrollop@hotmail.com
Board Regular
Member # 32801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theticklishtrollop@hotmail.com   Email theticklishtrollop@hotmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doug is right in someways the only problem is the youth, and that they see the worst parts of each other. The youth in the UK are imitating the youth of America and they are trying to get one up on them so they are boozing harder and sleeping around at a younger age. The Americans are copying just what they are seeing on TV so I guess its the media that are feeding the trends that everyone must follow.

Wish it was my feet everyone had to follow lol... wink they sure can use a nice massage today.

xoxox

TT

--------------------
You call that tickling? Where is the rope I wanna wet the bed!

Bio: Female 42yrs old, 5ft 1in, Brunette, Blue / greenish eyes, Voluptuous.
UK, England, Northampton.

Posts: 33 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links