Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The trick (Read on) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The trick (Read on)
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
I never worry about it cause I'm partial to the femininity of womens feet rather than the dominance aspect. So that generally pushes me towards smaller more pettite feet.

I hear that!!.. Thats one way to protect yourself from the trannys..
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've been duped before on another site.. i didn't have glowing compliments though.. but was intrigued. the guy had the decency to tell me i was off mark.. as well as someone else on the site.

he was a small sized ped guy with impecable(sp) pedicured feet with exceptional heeling ability.

yeah.. i was fooled.

i'm not homophobic either.. but it doesn't bother me so much because i don't use pics to get aroused. if i did.. might feel differently.

i got a laugh out of it though.. doubt many would in my situation.

i rather full body shots to avoid the dilema.. however.. being my wife doesn't want her id online... i can't supply full body shots (the one where i can be seen taking the pic is the most she'll allow)

at the end of the day.. i take the web with a grain of salt.

but i thank Wu's for being really cool about the subject and all the women who post and keep this place very honest!! thanks gals!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also ignore no face photos. But, man, you'd be surprised. I've seen some trannies in clubs or at my college that pull it off pretty well. But, yeah, whenever I see "asian feet" and there's no face a.) I don't enjoy it b.) How does that make them asian? Seriously, I could take a picture of any feet, and be like "Hey guys! ASIAN FEET!" And only a very select few lovers of feet would notice.

But, yeah, size doesn't matter to me, either. How I usually judge it is if they're large AND wide. It seems to me that females, when they have large feet, also have narrow ones. But, I judge by the face and shoulders.

Anyway, good luck to us,

Girlgotsole.

Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
I always have in the back of my mind that time here on Wus that a dood posted as a "chick" and a butt fuck load of guys posted saying how they wanted to fuck and suck the shit outta "her" peds...and then the GUY posted showing his full body pic...so I always inspect the peds if there is no face pic so I can't be "one of those guys"...

LOL Whoa, when the hell did that happen? You got a link to that? LOL
I have a suspicious feeling it might just be this thread - examine it carefully and the dialogue of the poster.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=012922;p=5

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
quote:
quote:
I always have in the back of my mind that time here on Wus that a dood posted as a "chick" and a butt fuck load of guys posted saying how they wanted to fuck and suck the shit outta "her" peds...and then the GUY posted showing his full body pic...so I always inspect the peds if there is no face pic so I can't be "one of those guys"...

I have a suspicious feeling it might just be this thread - examine it carefully and the dialogue of the poster.

This is interesting because the first time I saw that post, I was thinking the same thing - and you point out to carefully examine the dialogue (Exactly!). One of the things (other than fantom feet with no body or face) that raises a red flag with me, is when the poster specifically solicits obscene comments (e.g, "what will you do to my feet", "what would you do to my wifes feet", etc.). Another, is when those type of posts come from somebody with fewer than fifty posts - and with little or no prior forum participation of any kind.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

I thought the same thing! I didn't want to flame the thread though so I stayed quiet. "her" feet do look manly. No polish, no feminine foot wear of any sort. And her dialogue is not of the other females that just start posting on here. Something aint right. "She's" only posted in the pics section too. Those feet look like guy feet.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That had to be one the more popular threads of the ones being placed in scrutiny. I am starting to wonder if there were a male thread, would this kind of activity go away. I'd say No. Even if the dialogue wasn't a bit fishy to me, the person doesn't show past their ankle basically. If it were indeed a woman we would see more, seeing the beautful curvaciousness exclusively found in woman and be able to breathe easier when opening threads like that. This thread shows feet and feet only and it's the only thread they've ever interacted in, there are too many red flags here. If indeed the poster is a male, I'd say fess up and let us move forward.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Girlgotsole:
I also ignore no face photos. But, yeah, whenever I see "asian feet" and there's no face a.) I don't enjoy it b.) How does that make them asian? Seriously, I could take a picture of any feet, and be like "Hey guys! ASIAN FEET!" And only a very select few lovers of feet would notice.

Anyway, good luck to us,

Girlgotsole.

Precisely. You see a lot of those "fantom" feet posts where it says "heres cheerleader feet" or "asian feet i found", etc., etc. - but the photos are of (sometimes questionable) feet alone, without any body or face and you are left to wonder: What is it about this that makes them "hot latina" feet? Or "Cheerleader" feet?

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If indeed the poster is a male, I'd say fess up and let us move forward.

or some foot obsessed guys can wake up and realize that there is more to a chick than just feet

seriously i laugh every time some "chick" posts sole pics and shows nothing else, and then numerous guys say something like "i want to blow my load on those soles"

even if it is a woman, it's like they don't care how disgusting the rest of her is, they just care about the "soft soles"

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Yes Mikey! Read my latest thread if you haven't already

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
quote:
If indeed the poster is a male, I'd say fess up and let us move forward.

or some foot obsessed guys can wake up and realize that there is more to a chick than just feet

seriously i laugh every time some "chick" posts sole pics and shows nothing else, and then numerous guys say something like "i want to blow my load on those soles"

even if it is a woman, it's like they don't care how disgusting the rest of her is, they just care about the "soft soles"

Absolutely! And people will lavish praise upon anonymous and inconclusive "feet" irregardless of the quality of associated content therein (or lack thereof) - and with neither thought nor consideration toward who (or what) may be connected to those feet.

Although I don't post in forums other than Wu's, I've seen joke and fraud posts of anonymous feet in other forums, where the owner was subsequently revealed (sometimes revealed to be a man), and the participants in the thread make it a flame war ... but then go on happily repeating elsewhere; again, without regard toward who (or what) the owner of the feet may be.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
that why faceless foot "models" should be ignored

That brings into mind a story that I would like ya'll to read. True story. As many of you might have already known I used to cam in the Yahoo foot fetish chat rooms where alot of girls would cam for guys and watch each others cams and well you get the picture [Tongue] Anyways there was this new girl that came into the room and S(he) was wearing a dress and had nice heels and stockings on and showed only that till S(he) had like 12 guys camming and oogling them and begging (he)r to take the shoes off which shortly happened. More than half of these guys were going hard [Jerkoff] [Laugh] while some of them stopped and told (he)r to show some face and there was excuses like I don't have my makeup on while some guys said I don't care I'm gonna pop. I knew it was a guy when the stockings came off and so did most of the regulars in the room because we p.m.ed each other and tried our best to warn the guys who were on cam to stop cause it was a guy [Puke] The cammer waited til the last guy [Jerkoff] And OMG this is so funny the guys said OMG that was so good and I haven't came like that in months and so on and so forth for like at least 4 minutes. When (this is the horrific part just in time for Halloween)S(he) lifted the camera so you could see his manly face,beard and missing teeth to boot. Let me tell you that those guys got laughed out of the room and some didn't come back. My hubby was like thats fucked up and there man cards just got revoked and there gonna need alot of time to heal that wound. True story from the memoires of Shelley. Hope Ya'll liked my scary story [Big Grin]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL I would've DIED laughing if I had saw that Shells. I would STILL be laughing 'til this day. LOL I would've showed that to EVERYBODY so everyone could laugh. LOL

And yes, FACELESS pics and SOLE SHOTSonly pics just irritates me to no end. I can't STAND when somebody shows only soles and not the tops of the toes. The TOPS of the toes determines the beauty of the whole foot, it also determines whether I'd suck the TOES or not, which will then lead to FOOTJOBS everytime.

And about the FACELESS pics: This just gets to me for some damn reason. lol I've seen plenty of faceless pics and over half of them you'd never guess it was a very feminine guy dressed-up. Transvestites(spelling?) are good for fooling the foot community 'cause the trannies either cover their faces with their hair or only show the SIDES of their faces, but enough to where their ADAMS APPLE isn't visible and showing mostly their legs & feet. Do any of you watch America's Next Top Model? There's a tranny on there, but you'll NEVER guessed it if she/he hadn't revealed himself. He looks so feminine that he could EASILY fool the foot community and you'd have loads upon loads of dudes saying how they want to do stuff to her/his feet. There's one that comes to mind though that ALWAYS boggled me and she/he? doesn't even post here anymore, the name was Elzbennett(spelling?). She/he was one of those types that never showed a full face, always that red/light brownish hair covering the face and then some follow-up pics of her legs & feet. She/he always had this bogus excuse 'cause of fear to be discovered by her "job". Now, whoever that was had some very feminine looking legs & feet and will still remain a mystery to me if that was a male or female, I myself believe that was a very feminine male.

So in the end FACELESS pics don't do anything for me. Now when you DO happen to get a faceless pic of a lady, BUT also shows her full WOMANLY body and can't show her face for various reasons, then THAT'S ok.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
funny story shell, those guys will need years of therapy [Big Grin]

is sasha still posted here she would say that she could lose her SECRETARY job if she showed her face [Roll Eyes]

i don't think most businesses mind if there employees do modeling on the side, as long as it isn't nude

and if it was a problem why post pics to begin with?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm willing to admit that it is possible to fool me. To the best of my knowledge, that hasn't happened. I much prefer to have a face attached to the feet. I have made exceptions; a notable one would be "Brooke" who has posted here from time to time. There was a controversy for some time over her gender. Looking at her legs, I felt that she was female; later pictures that included her torso, pretty much sealed the deal.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links