Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » For the women here... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: For the women here...
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] good advice pp! i have to say though the few public random encounters that i have expierenced none of the gentlemen involved were wierd or pervy in anyway.

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If a guy asks me my shoe size, no big deal I am happy to tell him. I feel the same about my clothes size, though I would probably wonder why he wanted to know.

Perfectpeds is totally on the right track though; if a guy said he was trying to shop for a lady friend and she was about my size I would offer up any sort of size info without a second thought. Who cares anyway, it is just a number.

Oh, and guys compement me on my shoes all the time. I think it is nice when guys notice stuff like that.

Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think I might be able to ask more often from all the god advice.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've found that another decent way to bring up a woman's shoe size is to simply compliment her on her shoes and then ask what size they are. As long as you're not drooling over her shoes/feet, she'll usually answer the question and not think it's weird.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True True
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's all in the approach.. and confidence.

i was once in a store, buying stuff for my wife. and i was totally lost.. women have so much to choose from!!! gosh!!!

anyway.. i was holding up a bra with a confused look.. a woman walked up to me and asked why i looked so confused. and i just rattled off what i was thinking, without looking at her.

when i was done.. she volunteered her bra size.. her dress size.. and fav undies. i looked then at her with a puzzled look. (not the up and down type.. just dead in the eye).. and said.. why are all these measurements weird?

she laughed.. and then.. explained to me how the stuff works.. and i eventually found the bras i needed for the surprise i planned for my wife. she loves them by the way.. i got the right size and fit.

it was interesting chat. but the point of the story. when i was thanking her.. she said she's glad she helped me.. and i said why.. she told me she had the creepiest experience with a guy asking her all these weird questions about her feet while she was trying shoes and wanted to ask me to call security.. but instead got to chatting with me and she felt that not all men were dogs. (i don't get that last transition of conversation... but glad i reassured her men aren't all dogs)

but.. i shared this long story mainly to illustrate one thing.. if your head is in the right 'place' and you're a gentleman about the whole thing, you can get more info than you bargain for!!!

RPM

p.s. side note. i find that being married has helped women open up more about info like size and stuff they wear.. however.. they're more reluctant to let you get close to their feet (or i may be reading more into it than anything).. although i've not tried to touch a woman's feet other than my wife now that i'm married. so i may have been reading more into it. <example.. as a single guy.. i could ask for a shoe size.. and the gal would simple take her shoe off.. hand it to me so i can read the size for myself.. but now married.. i just get the answer.. or if she removes them at all.. she doesn't hand them over.. just reads the label and put them back on. just a subtle difference i notices when the gal knows i'm married>

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links