Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The disappearance of our star girls (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The disappearance of our star girls
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ you remember how many crazy stalkers you got last time you started flaunting your goods

don't say I didn't warn ya [Wink]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
^ you remember how many crazy stalkers you got last time you started flaunting your goods

LOL Tyler- always the big brother/pimp to me! [Kiss]
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lynne has also disappeared, but she has launched her own website lately

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:

LOL Tyler- always the big brother/pimp to me! [Kiss]
Wait- I am a year older than you... but you get the point! lol
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stars never disappear -- they simply allow for the newbies to shine! Look at footgirl and Ophillia, and footvasian (who we haven't seen awhile now but was posting fantastic shots) -- even I have been a member here only about 5 months total -- our posts keep coming and we strive for more creativity not for ourselves... but for YOU, the members who show us such open admiration and praise that we cherish how well treated we are here!

A star is born out of our own appreciation for what the members here graciously offer us.

[Kiss] To all of you!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! What a response, you are awesome perfect peds! [Bow Down]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:
Anyone else notice that our star girls have vanished lately?
Miss Tickles
Eliza Durden
Camille
Thank goodness we still have Mommie Dearest, or who knows what would become of us.
I miss them. [Cry]

i honestly didn't notice these girls left

i definitly miss malory and pink

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miss Tickles. [Laugh]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I mourn Malory so much. And whats happened to Shelley? She hasnt posted for ages.

And i have to concur that we are so lucky to have Mommie around. She is the greatest woman in history!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footvasian
Major Player
Member # 29721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footvasian   Email Footvasian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
Stars never disappear -- they simply allow for the newbies to shine! Look at footgirl and Ophillia, and footvasian (who we haven't seen awhile now but was posting fantastic shots) -- even I have been a member here only about 5 months total -- our posts keep coming and we strive for more creativity not for ourselves... but for YOU, the members who show us such open admiration and praise that we cherish how well treated we are here!

A star is born out of our own appreciation for what the members here graciously offer us.

[Kiss] To all of you!

Hi there PerfectPeds. Yeah I'm sorry all. I took a little hiatus and just came back on because I received a little PM from a newbie requesting some pics. I also unfortunately deleted all my posts except the ones I couldn't. (read ex here) lol...

I'm thinking about making a comeback. Keep tuned! Thanks for the shout out lady! I appreciate it. I've been keeping another one of my regulars happy by sending him pics on the side. Sharing is caring tho!!!

Luv to all...

~FV [Wink]

Posts: 157 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool to see Footvasion back ... also as a side note I agree and say WOW to perfect peds! Wonderful and true statement.

I don't think the "stars" disappear so much as people move on. This is the net. Life happens outside of our forum and for some people that takes importance over the online life some of us lead. I don't think that that means these people don't care to give anymore, some just cannot.

I miss those girls who are gone that were here when I started posting. Camille was one of my favorites. She could be sexy and smart but polite and nice to other girls as well. That is difficult to find these days.

We should not be dwelling on those we have seen come and go, people do that. We should just give praise to all of the girls who choose to spend their spare time with us here in this forum.

I myself have taken a small break from posting. Just to be able to not "over-saturate" myself on the board. Sometimes over-posting can kill a "star" as well [Wink]

[Cheers]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True statement Mommie except for the part about over posting. That's impossible for you, cause you're the brightest, most beautiful star in the galaxy, any I for one could never get enough of the perfection that you're constantly creating.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Allah! Oversaturate us, Mommie! For the love of candy apples, oversaturate us!

lol

Yeah, i guess some people do move on, but that leads me to two ways of thinking. Particularly of girls who flood the board for awhile, then vanish.

1. They love doing it, but they meet a guy and he hates it so they stop. But what gets me is, if you are TRULY into something, why start then stop? Surely you'd be into it for ages to want to post pix of yourself? And the net has been around awhile! And it aint like it's open pussy shots with ice dildo's up ya ass, it's feet!

2. They are in it because they think they will be rich and when those dreams quickly vanish, they themselves vanish, and turn up in arm pit sites or belly button sites. You know who springs to mind? ARCH ANGEL. She had no foot love. In fact, to quote her: "I think ya'll carazzy!" Then...why start up a foot fetish site? For $$$$$. But, when they dont come through, you dump it. Not ever seen again. Not on youtube or wu's or anywhere. I single out her, because i know her elder sis had a site, and that elder sis's hubby was the one with the foot fetish. And yeah, i know the younger sis also briefly joined in. But, they all ended together. What? You telling me 3 people at the same time all of a sudden say "I aint into feet"?

Boy. i wish i could drop my fetish that quick!

What ya'll think?

Though i think ya'll Carazzy!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know who i miss...?

Alice

i REALLY liked that girl

also miss tickles was really cute

Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed Ninja ... Alice was here for a short time when I first started looking in here - very sweet from what I saw and pretty too in an innocent looking way, though I sadly never got to know her [Cry]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links