Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Idea! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Idea!
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I second that.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Every post and thread at Wu's should have a thumbs up/thumbs down counter like you see over at Yahoo! Answers I feel incorportaing this could minimalize some of the negativity that occurs once in a blue moon on the threads - I saw a respone to one of the threads that wasn't so great and I wanted to give it a thumbs down - it would keep anonymity so no one would know who gave the thumbs up or thumbs down

Here is an example of a Yahoo! question that randomly generated upon visiting the site, to show an example of what I mean

A Yahoo! Question

i give this thread thumbs down [Big Grin]

seriously if you don't like what someone says be assertive and let them know that you don't approve

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sandyrog
Major Player
Member # 30383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sandyrog   Email sandyrog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
quote:
Originally posted by sandyrog:
it is a good idea. we could give a thumbs down to the guys who pose as women on these threads

This is a great idea! Also for the guys who post bullshit stories about parties that almost every reply gets- hope its true.....

cause everyone knows its not! [Laugh] [Laugh]

dont be jealous because i got some action lately!!
Posts: 119 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just read em' and if I smell bullshit or I'm not interested in the thread I just keep on trucking by...too much energy would go into me posting that there full of shit or its a bad post...its also known as trolling [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sandyrog
Major Player
Member # 30383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sandyrog   Email sandyrog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
didnt ask for your opinion toelover
Posts: 119 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sandyrog
Major Player
Member # 30383

guys and gals i only posted this story to share my experience with fellow foot lovers. if you believe it great, if you dont, its ok, i just wanted to share it with you. thanks for reading [Smile]
bluetoelover
unregistered

I didn't ask for your bullshit story but we still got it anyways...
sandyrog
Major Player
Member # 30383

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
I didn't ask for your bullshit story but we still got it anyways...

ok, sorry for sharing the story
bluetoelover
unregistered

Well...you just attacked me for my opinion so I dished it right back to you.
Dude...if your story is real GREAT..awesome..couldn't be more jealous of you, it's just you left a lot of loose ends...9 ppl including you...and magically there was just you and the three girls who ALL had no problem of you playing with their peds...I'm sorry but how can you not see how that is far fetched to say the least?

sandyrog
Major Player
Member # 30383

i was only left with two women, not three. and i would have been in bed earlier myself only for i could see the girls were up for an all nighter and i was up for foot action! but its your opinion dude, wish i had pics to prove it [Smile]
bluetoelover
unregistered

Great then... It just seems a little far fetched is all...I never bashed you in the thread though...like I said in this thread earlier is if I think something is kinda sketchy or pics of some peds look like shit I usually click on outta there without stirring up a shit storm.
Get pics next time.. [Smile]

justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the thumbs up thing is a good idea!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
In the pictures section, if I find the feet unappealing, I just don't say anything; why ridicule something that is clearly beautiful to someone else. Well, there are those photos that I think are intended for their gross-out factor and I might volunteer a comment then.

Then, in the discussion areas, if I have a disagreement in opinion with someone, I will happily share my differences with them. On the other side of the coin, if someone has a bone to pick with me, I would rather they come out and say it so we can discuss the differences we have. Just simply seeing a thumb becomes a "nyeah-nyeah" making a thumb seem more like a "finger".

I'm not as savvy in matters of the web as most here but what ozkar has to say makes sense.

A&F, Your notion directly above is one I like, too.

I agree with you ToeTapper. I don't see a need for negative criticism. Not everyone likes the same thing. So if you open a thread and it's not to your liking - it does't mean it's not to someone's liking and I think people should be supported and encouraged to participate. Negative comments can turn people away.

As for thumbs up or down? if it's something you feel strongly about - then comment and be open to why you agree or disagree. I would hate to see people just using the symbols...the conversation could be come stagnant...

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
Also for the guys who post bullshit stories about parties that almost every reply gets- hope its true.....

cause everyone knows its not! [Laugh] [Laugh]

LOL, how do I miss these great threads?! I'd probably give them two thumbs up for how they're representin and keepin the dream alive! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] ...Another one for foot fetish's great name, LOL! [Laugh]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Toetapper and perfectpeds. If you like it, great!, leave a positive comment. If you think it's gross or bullshit, just move on. If you see a topic that you aren't interested in, DON'T OPEN IT! This is supposed to be(and usually is)a fun social gathering intended for the polite sharing of ideas.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links