Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » check this out! foot model talks about foot fetish and toe cleavage on cnbc (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: check this out! foot model talks about foot fetish and toe cleavage on cnbc
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. white   Email mr. white   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like you guys sed, her feet r'ent bad, but I have seen alot better. And I to dont like her attitude, she makes it seem like her world will come to an end if she has to wear nice shoes.
Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This line made me laugh *Feet dont pay as much as there arent as many foot jobs*
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Foot Lover Of London:
This line made me laugh *Feet dont pay as much as there arent as many foot jobs*

That's pretty damn funny after you caught it! I totally missed it in their dialogue.

But how ironic it is indeed... and if only she knew how many "foot jobs" she could engage in if she were a little more down to earth.

..."Ah-ah-ah, no touching!" hahahahaaa, if i were her horny hubby, i'd spurt a big one underneath her toes right after mashing/pressing her soles on the underside of my sausage for about 5 minutes of good lubricated rubbing while she occasionally gasps in horrific disgust.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Not as many footjobs out there'

Lolololol

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bravo, Foot Lover of London! That's one hell of a sense of humor. Gotta love the word-play.

As regards the discussion on Page 1: I remember seeing her in a similar interview more than 2 years ago and I recall how truly lovely her feet were and how much I desired them. I also realized that there were so many feet I'd RATHER have.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah man, i laughed at that the first time i heard it, i actually thought it was a pun on her part, perpahs not.

And as for the main subject, some may say she has an ego or not the best feet ever etc (personally i think hers are really nice, ego or no ego), but still, atleast there is a female putting it out there mainstream for the foot lovers, its not much but its something, so im glad. Hope she continues to do stuff like this. I wonder if her and good ol quentin will end up meetin at some point down the line of foot publicity and tv appearances.

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The foot job quote was probably a a double entendre. For the non foot-fetishists it meant work...for us it meant more.....but more than likely a joke that only we would get [Big Grin]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
The rest of you are just put off by her diva attitude. I guarantee you if she was more humble, you'd be kissing her ass for how great her feet are. Truewest shit right there.

Excellent point there 'Salvy' [Laugh] and probably is the 'truewest' (first time user of the word) shit right here. [Big Grin]

Couldn't believe her husband didn't even hold her hand on their wedding night [Eek!] ...Hmmmmmm courious [Cool] I would like to see a couple of episodes of reality T.V on their marital daily lives [Big Grin]

But just her feet singled out, there are better ones in the pics section [Hump] ...

P.S I wonder how she wipes her ass? [Confused] .... [Tongue]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by climax:
yeah man, i laughed at that the first time i heard it, i actually thought it was a pun on her part, perpahs not.

And as for the main subject, some may say she has an ego or not the best feet ever etc (personally i think hers are really nice, ego or no ego), but still, atleast there is a female putting it out there mainstream for the foot lovers, its not much but its something, so im glad. Hope she continues to do stuff like this. I wonder if her and good ol quentin will end up meetin at some point down the line of foot publicity and tv appearances.

she said nothing about a foot fetish so how is she making it mainstream?

she just models her feet,did she say anything about guys being sexually turned on by her feet?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
quote:
Originally posted by climax:

she said nothing about a foot fetish so how is she making it mainstream?

she just models her feet,did she say anything about guys being sexually turned on by her feet?

Well the woman interviewing her did mention the whole fetish thing, besides quentin doesnt use the words foot fetish yet the general public have already labelled him so, and even if she doesnt use the word, people are gonna put 2 and 2 together " woman talkin about feet as the new breats, makin look sexy? toe cleavage?".

She dont need to use the ff word because most people know what shes talkin about and will come to the same conclusion regardless, especially since as time goes, more and more people are becoming aware of the foot world anyways. in a sense, its probably better that she doesnt say the f word, that way it doesnt appear weird to the general mainstream folks and actually does appears as somethineg "sexy" and worthy of having the word "cleavage" next to it ( whether that will actually happen remains to be seen, only time will tell).

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i agree they are nice but not that nice. And with her attitude and how highly she thinks of herself i would love to cum on them when she is sleeping lol. See how she would like that. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
[QUOTE]

P.S I wonder how she wipes her ass? [Confused] .... [Tongue]

I think "Hubby" probably does it for her.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed, quant_93, very often the foot-models that I have seen, have feet that have no faults but nothing to make them outstanding.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links