Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Fetish Flashback (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Fetish Flashback
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL i got a man and he would gladly buy them for me if he could. we also got a house and a family and a car yada yada but hey a girl can dream can't she!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was thinkin' how expensive these "Choos" were... [Thud] AND OH MY EFFIN GOSH!!!! [Thud]

Just went through a buy/sell/trading site and saw a couple which were about $120 current bid, thinkin' "Not that expensive" then when I scrooled down my jaw just dropped to the floor... A few at $600 current bid and another $1,600 [Eek!]

I should be in the shoe design, manufacturing business...

FOOTLONGSUB ZERO CHOO [Tongue]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks footgirl! i just love shoes in general! i feel like that girl in that movie "in her shoes". i want that closet!

and footlongsub i would buy your shoes! [Big Grin]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My foot fetish life has been very good.

First thing I remember jerking of too is the old Sears and JC Penney catalogs. Lots of feet in them. I can still remember that one featured Cheryl Tiegs.

Later, I had a teenage baby sitter that always wore flip flops and would prop her feet up on the couch when we watched TV. I would lay on the other side of our coffee table where she couldn't see me but I could still see her feet..... and enjoy myself.

In high school I dated this wild girl for 3 yrs who would let me do anything I wanted w/ her feet. She loved it. Even used to take pics of her w/ one of those old disc cameras. Lost the pics a long time ago.

I moved from this girl to my wife of 13 yrs (been together 20). After I got brave enough to tell her what I thought about her feet, she was game for anything. And 10,000 pics later, I still get as hard for them as I did 20 yrs ago. Actually found a box of very old pics we took a LONG time ago. Maybe I'll scan some in and post them one day.

Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stopyczek
Loyal Member
Member # 9888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stopyczek   Email stopyczek   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey--

Thanks, everyone, for sharing your memories. It's odd that I watched MTV as much as I did and never saw those videos (INXS, Neneh Cherry, Dire Straits, etc.). It's sort of easy to imagine myself at age 14 or so watching those vids, though, and what I'd have to do to get my mind off them for at least 30 minutes!

How about that Denise Austin! What legs! I think it's good I didn't have her vids as a teen. I'd have left the bedroom even less!

I just thought of a movie scene and another music vid:

U2's "NUMB" Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKvHQgd74c8 [sexy tongue action :54, feet in face 3:02] I couldn't believe the foot scene in this one. It seemed to fit so well my fantasies that I was embarrassed if it came on while friends were around.

The movie Kidco: this is a pretty obscure movie, but it was on HBO a lot for a year or two. There was a scene in which the lead actor's oldest sister is making out w/ her boyfriend on the couch. She's on the bottom and she slips her Keds off to reveal warm, sweet bare feet. That was got me soooo stiff!

Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links