Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How many girls have let you worship their feet, compared to NOT letting you? ? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How many girls have let you worship their feet, compared to NOT letting you? ?
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've only had one girl freak out a little when I began sucking on her toes. It was a bad read on my part, as I thought the girl was comfortable enough with me to allow it. I had given her a foot massage on a different occasion prior to trying to suck on her toes but she just wasn't ready for it so it freaked her out a little bit.

I've never asked permission ahead of time, or nagged or persuaded a woman, to suck on her toes. That just comes off as very needy and desperate to me and women can smell that desperation on a guy if that's where he's coming from. As a result, women want to run the other way when a guy carries that kind of attitude/mindset because it creeps them out.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never had a problem. Some like it more than others....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more yes's than no's (for now)

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gregg2008
Board Regular
Member # 28913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gregg2008   Email Gregg2008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been with a few chics in my life... LOL...
Honestly, When I meet a woman, I tell them straight up, what I am into... I would say that 8 out of 10 times, they are cool with it....

--------------------
G

Posts: 46 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaleAdam69
Loyal Member
Member # 27877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaleAdam69   Email DaleAdam69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a) 2
b) 2
c) 3

Posts: 86 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a) 1
b) 1
c) 0

Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I've never asked permission ahead of time, or nagged or persuaded a woman, to suck on her toes. That just comes off as very needy and desperate to me and women can smell that desperation on a guy if that's where he's coming from. As a result, women want to run the other way when a guy carries that kind of attitude/mindset because it creeps them out
I agree with this statement completely. I've never had a woman say "no" or "stop it", but I've never come right out and ask. I agree with just incorporating it into fore play or if you're having sex, put there foot up on your shoulder and eventually toward your face, a few kisses, then suck the toes. If you're having good sex she'll barely notice. I'm not sure of my numbers, but I've had 5 girlfriends that I've had footplay with and probably around a similar number of woman that I dated breifly who also indulged. Again, its just something I incorporated into just fooling around or having sex. Only 2 woman, an old girlfriend and now my wife truely know that I have a foot fetish and they both accepted (well, the wife isn't past tense) it. So in short.

a. about 10
b. 0
c. 0

Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wanttosucktoes
Major Player
Member # 28591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wanttosucktoes   Email wanttosucktoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last 3 girlfriends all let me suck there toes, smell etc. Heres the key for me....been with the current girl now for about 4 years. We have sex or she gives me a bj at least once a day, and every time i suck her toes while were doin it. i have never just done anything with her feet while we were watching tv or just sitting there. i know she knows i like feet obviously. but yea....

so im 3 for 3 and 1 for 1 in the strip clubs.

Posts: 101 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Out of all the girls I've ever dated all of them except for maybe 2 or 3 didn't ever let me play with their feet. And out of my general female friends 50% of them let me have my way with their feet.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links