Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Can anyone remember "humping" as a child? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Can anyone remember "humping" as a child?
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footfucker:

One great memory that comes back to me, is that I was lay on the floor, on my back just under the sofa and my mums freinds that were looking after me were sat on the sofa drinking wine and watching TV, and them rubbing my willy (thru my pants of coruse) with there feet

that is molestation, what would you think of a adult male rubbing his foot on a young girls genitals?

with that said, I wish it happened to me [Big Grin]

although i have heard for example that many of the young boys that had sex with their teachers now have serious mental problems so maybe it is a bad thing [Confused]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike its a sad day when you and I start agreeing on things! lol
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i ALWAYS speak the truth and you know it [Evil Grin]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
...I dont want to come off abrassive but I am not going to sit back and not say "Ummm yeah its normal for kids to think about humping" cause it isnt.

I've had a Foot fetish for as long as I can remember. When I was 11 or 12 I used to take guitar lessons with a group of other kids. There was a kid named Domingo whose mother brought him every week. She used to wear sandals and had her Toe nails painted with pearl silver nail polish. She had pretty Toes and I would often think about them as I masturbated while humping a pillow. I'm 36 now, and today, times are definitely different than when I was a kid. These days, media, music, television, movies are inundated with sex. So I think a LOT of kids today are thinking about humping... a LOT more than when I was a kid.

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Mike:
i ALWAYS speak the truth and you know it [Evil Grin]

Oh I know. [Evil Grin] Anyway, I am done with this subject. lol
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J.J.:
Still, I have to say, forgive me but I would have been in absolute heaven as a child if one of my mums friends had rubbed her feet on my c@ck while I was lying under the sofa.

OH MY GOD!!! You and me both!!! I can only imagine how pervy I would be now if indeed I was getting foot rubs in the crotch as a child, LOL! I'd probably have a closet full of those silicon/latex feet they sell on the internet (instead of a closet that has just one pair of them, LOL!).

Because of my own comparatively light humping tendencies from childhood, I've grown into an addicted freak who loves to hump feet WAYYYYYY TOO MUCH nowadays and in fact, am gonna be playing hookie from my family and boss tonight in order to be humping this lady's size 10s for the 4th time in 3.5 weeks [Big Grin]

My humping tendencies are probably way worse now, than they were as a child [Jerkoff]

Forgot to mention that I was jacking off the other day while sniffing a pair of marathon Nike Shox that a tall hot fitness country singer sent to me from Nashville. As I was humping my hand and sniffing and looking at her shoes, I thought to myself how sad she would think I really am if she knew what I was doing with her shoes from so far away, LOL! [Laugh] [Mmm]

[ May 06, 2008, 06:36 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't remember doing any humping as a child. But I do have an idea where my foot fetish may have come to life from. One of my aunts used to take care of me from infancy until I was around 4 or 5 and she used to let me play with her feet. I used to love smelling her feet. My mom would laugh and ask why I liked to smell her sour cheese feet.

Apparently neither of them knew about foot fetish stuff or I woulda been stopped I bet since they were both staunch evengilical Christians!

Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links