Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Mature soles? what's the difference? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mature soles? what's the difference?
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife's soles are soft or softer than any teenage girls'.

"Mature feet" often seems to imply something like some old woman's feet that are not taken care of...but also what is mature? Over 22?? It's like the term BBW.. sometimes it seems to mean fat women, other times seems to define any non- anorexic woman...

But - mature feet to me means that you are getting feet that are as soft,sexy or shapely from a mature woman , who can tease,please and excite you far more than some girl with "young feet", who just doesn't have the experience and sensuality of being a woman

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
quote:
Originally posted by painter:
um no brother man tim, there is huge difference, skin, usually smoother feet are younger and rougher are older,specially the soles. and allot more calleced. there is a difference my pal. i reckon.

i agree
Mike you are like 25 right? How many old chicks have you been with?
zero and it will stay that way until i'm about 60, then i'll settle for the 40 year olds [Smile]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links