Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » OMG, I might have found the perfect girl. Advice? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: OMG, I might have found the perfect girl. Advice?
feetlover13021
Board Regular
Member # 29590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover13021     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solelover58:
Go for it man, the worst she can say is no.And the best she can say is why don't you take some pictures of my sexy wrinkled soles to show off LOL.

No wrinkles, sorry lol. Her feet are firm and taught.

Well, anyways, brought her to work, pretty uneventful, flirted and stuff, nothing serious.

She called me not to long agao and asked me to pick her up, she gets out early tonight. So, I picked her up, I asked how her night went and she said she was tired.

I said, "How do your feet feel?" She smiled and said "I might need a massage tomorrow" and smiled.

DAMNITT I WANTED THOSE FEET.

Posts: 11 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
post some pics of her she sounds hot, & sounds like a great girl you found she sounds very easy going, & fun.

--------------------
I want you to sit on my chest, and then rest you lusciuos Soles on my face

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats awesome, man. I'm happy for you. I know we are all foot guys, but maybe you should find out more about her as well as her feet, just to get to know her better. As of now, she obviously knows you're into feet since she felt your erection. Don't make her feet seem like the only thing you're digging her for.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
id say she wants u bad hunny xxx
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree, you should be happy this is happening to you. if only everyone else had this much luck.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like she want's you bad, or is using her feet as a token for you to give her a ride to and from work. [Evil Grin]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover13021
Board Regular
Member # 29590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover13021     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
Thats awesome, man. I'm happy for you. I know we are all foot guys, but maybe you should find out more about her as well as her feet, just to get to know her better. As of now, she obviously knows you're into feet since she felt your erection. Don't make her feet seem like the only thing you're digging her for.

Hey, yes, of course this isnt the only thing I love about her. And we talk, we talk a LOT. Seriously, we can justo pen up to each other, shes a great, great person.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A thing of beauty is a joy til sunrise.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont forget to update us on this great little lady....and yes she is TOTALLY throwing herself your way.....cant wait to see the pics....

and don't forget...BE CONFIDENT.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome stuff man!! i could only hope to have that kind of luck with a woman, good luck!!
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover13021
Board Regular
Member # 29590

well, we had dinner over the weekend, but her father got into an accident and I had to rush her to hte hospital so she could see him. Bummer, but atleast I got to help her.

We went to a movie after, (her dad was mearly scratched, she made it sound like he got impaled by a gaurdrail or something) and basically she was more interested in making out the whole time. No actual footplay, but when were making out she makes full use of her legs and feet, rubbing, i cant explain its just very sensual.

No sex yet, although this weekend im going to her place, I geuss her dad will be visiting her grandmothers, so maybe we'll see where this leads.

ALSO- pics, maybe with time guys. I dont want to seem too wierd asking to take pics of her feet. I think ya know what i mean. [Smile]

feetlover13021
Board Regular
Member # 29590

Update:

We were ate a friends house, and her friend and her mom had to go to an appointment, leaving us alone in their house. I thought it would be fun to snoop around, and we went into my friends mom's room, btw, whe knows i love feet for sure now, I blatantly told her, but she already knew from the massages and stares. She said "Gonna snoop in her sock drawer?" I said, "No, why do that when your feet are right here?" We had sex right on my friends moms bed, carefull of not being to messy.

I came on her socked feet, it was so amazing. She had white athletic ankle socks, with pink heels and toes. First time ive seen her wear mathcing socks. I didn't want to ask or do it in fear of seeming too wierd, but she reccomended it. So it's all good, and I'm living a fantasy.

FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetlover13021:
Update:

We were ate a friends house, and her friend and her mom had to go to an appointment, leaving us alone in their house. I thought it would be fun to snoop around, and we went into my friends mom's room, btw, whe knows i love feet for sure now, I blatantly told her, but she already knew from the massages and stares. She said "Gonna snoop in her sock drawer?" I said, "No, why do that when your feet are right here?" We had sex right on my friends moms bed, carefull of not being to messy.

I came on her socked feet, it was so amazing. She had white athletic ankle socks, with pink heels and toes. First time ive seen her wear mathcing socks. I didn't want to ask or do it in fear of seeming too wierd, but she reccomended it. So it's all good, and I'm living a fantasy.

well then, you might as well fucking tell her then.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations, feetlover. I was quite happy for you while reading this. Some guys get all the luck. Anyway, our curiosity is piqued, so do post a picture of her when you get the chance. It doesn't have to be strictly of her feet; you can post a full shot of her.

Make this one last, bro.

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links