Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » a great day at work today.... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: a great day at work today....
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for all the kind words everyone....and yes she does take requests! i will definitely get some sole shots for you guys!
you know whats really crazy...i left out some of the more unbelievable parts of the story that happend after lunch that day (you have no idea what a horny little thing she turned out to be. be wary of the innocent looking ones they can really shock you)....but she loves and i mean LOVES that her feet can be such a turn on. its like i have opened her eyes to a whole new world and it drives her crazy! she told me from now on she is going to be on the lookout for men checking out her feet...oh yeah!

that said i didnt work a full day today but she did come by and grab my phone to take a couple more for me today and when i arrived she sent me a message letting me know she wanted to show me something...and i look down and she had given herself a pedi the night before for me....you have got to love it!!!!
check 'em out over in the picture thread!
i'll have more tomorrow!!!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you're a lucky fella!! i'll go check out the pics!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey luv p3rf3ct to3s, your avatar states that the pic is of your foot mistress, is she going to be cool with this new diversion at work? ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to ned land...to answer your question, yes she will be. she is just that, my foot mistress, and that is all she wants to be....she knows how intoxicating the female foot is to me and hers aren't the only ones i would crave.....what can i say....i am a lucky lucky man....but of course the saying goes luck is when preparation and opportunity meet!

thanks everyone for the kind words!
over the past few days i have found out that the woman i have been enjoying at work is a complete dom...which is something that doesn't really drive me but she loves it, so i play to it....it's really us just having some fun. i had her come out to my car today and i took a couple of pics after some toe sucking and worship. we aren't trying to sleep with each other. it's mostly foot play...that said as you can surmise from my post she is a cum slut (who hoo!) and while we haven't done anything physical (other than the aforementioned foot play) i did manage to have her eat two loads of cum this week! she loves to make sure she gets to eat it in full view of everyone! (even i'm blown away by that one!) i have gone out to my car and rubbed one out into a little condiment cup and another time i put some in a spoon and i'll bring it in and set down in a hidden place we have. i'll then tell her it is there and she will come up and grab it and walk out and turn it up and gulp it down right in front of everyone....of course they have no idea what it is...but i sure do! hell the first time she had some running down her chin which i pointed at franticly but she just winked and slowly wiped it away and finished it off! (i've got pics of the load in the spoon but not her downing it for obvious reasons...) this is a really hot little woman i tell you. an, up until now, sexually wasted woman who has found someone that pushes her sexual buttons...she wants me to call her my work slut!

but check out the pic thread for todays pics from my car!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are the man! Go with it and enjoy it for all it's worth. ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to do that all day at work, gimme an application!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

well this week has started off quite nice for me and my new little foot slut! (as she loves to be called) i told her about this place and as i said she really seems to want to come here and see all of the adoration she is getting.....that said on to the juicy stuff!!!
so just like last week this week started off with a bang! she has begun to come out to my car during lunch for some fun. yesterday i got a taste of this....she began to get worked up by telling me she was getting sme new polish colors for me...then she continues to let me know what a horny little slut she is and how she want to show me....so i im her and let her know to come meet me at my car...she comes down and i give her the usual bit of toe sucking and licking and she is loving it as evidenced by her moans of pleasure.....so after i worship those lovely peds (when you look at the pics you can clearly see them still glistening in the sun) she begins to rub on my cock. so taking that as a hint i tell her that she needs to see it...so i pull it out and without any hesitation she gets a big smile on her face and immediately goes down and put it in her mouth sucking it very well...but as she was on her break she had to run back in quickly....but her point was made and damn was it nice!
when i get back in the room i could really tell she was horny as she began to pull her skirt up to mid thigh where i am the only one who can see it...and she reveals to me how exciting it is for her to be so bad at work. (you realize that we are getting paid while doing this....!!!!)
so fast forward to today, i show up and she has another surprise that she bought another pair of shoes for me to enjoy which was of course very hot. apparently she came in today very horny and she told me she couldn't wait to get me into the car today. she let me know that she had to leave the room and go to the bathroom to masturbate several times....so finally it;s lunch time and she comes out to the car and jumps in as before i worship those lovely peds for all they are worth than she pulls out my cock and really goes to town sucking it.....so i finally start rubbing on her lovely tits and i tell her that i'm gonna need to see and play with them...well then she lets me know she hopes i'm not too weirded out but that because of a medication she is on....she lactates....and i'm like no way and sure enough those milky tits really were milky! so with my usual never say die attitude i let her know hey whatever and i dove into them like crazy man....they were literally the sweetest tits i had ever sucked on!
as she exited the car she told me that her pussy was now soaked....now for the fun part...she didn't have time to make me cum but she still wanted it....so i let her know that she would have to eat the cum that i was going to have to rub out after that...and i would need a picture of her mouthful and of course she couldnt wait! so she goes back to work and after finishing myself off i told her to meet me in the hallway and i would give her the cum she desired.....and of course she was waiting right there for me eagerly and gulped it right down!!!! of course as i said i have pics of this and they are over in the pic thread along with todays foot pics.

another best part of this is that she thanks ME for this everyday!!!!

you have got to love it!!!!!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this a story or fantasy?

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

i can hardly belive this shit is real!!!! and it's happening to me!!!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! I just left a post on the pics you describe here in the picture forum. I am at a loss for words or at least at a loss to come up with more adjectives to assist Me in My writing. All I can say is that is increadible! Please keep the updates coming.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

another update for you guys today....all i can say is wow....i can hardly belive this is happening....it really is f-ing unreal!!! and of course because of that excite ment i left a nice load all over her toes...which she rubbed in as best she could before returning to her desk.
at the end of the day today she sat in a little lounge area near me and put on a foot show that was unreal....as far as women go, she "gets it" when it comes to knowing about how to tease a foot guy....she said she eagerly looks for foot men when she is out and if she notices them she is planning on putting on a show for them too!!!another great part of today is after i left that hot load on her toes she said she couldn't wait for me to post them here!!!

WOW!!!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links