Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Would You Marry Her For Her Feet Fetish Approval (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Would You Marry Her For Her Feet Fetish Approval
revolteef
Loyal Member
Member # 18627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for revolteef   Email revolteef   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, You would think I started this thread. I've been dating this beautiful woman for almost 2 years now. She's got a great career, her own house and 2 cars. The sex is out of this world and she lets me have her feet whenever I want and she enjoys it. It turns her on knowing that I'm hot for her feet. She knows what turns me on, black reinforced toe stockings and she wears them everday for me in her black heels or loafers. She wears them for days, until they are stiff from her foot sweat!! Her feet smell so damn good when she has me remove her heels and she presses her toes into my nose.

Everything I've always wanted.....Except I can't stand her as a person. She controlling, over bearing and very demanding. She wants us to get married, and I'll admit I think of it alot. And then BAMB!!!! she does or says somthing that brings me back to my senses. THANK GOD!!!

Why am I still with her? Well, I'm comfortable with what we have. If she starts to push the marriage issue, I'll tell her he truth and just break it off. But until then, I'm going to enjoy her sweaty nylon toes for as long as I can.

--------------------
TAZ

Posts: 52 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking feet (and a juicy ass [Big Grin] ) are great assets [Woot] for a woman to have in a great marriage [Wink] , but the two can't have autonomy in the relationship. There has to be a balance and clear understanding in all areas, especially in the two primary areas of money and sex--the roots of most arguments , for a healthy relationship because if not, one will surely see problems/frustrations in the end. Don't let pretty feet (and a sweet ass) totally blind you to reality. Never trust a big butt when it smiles. [Joint]

[ January 23, 2008, 02:02 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was raised to learn from other people's mistakes (still can't learn from my own, though) and I have watched too many guys sacrifice years of their lives and the bulk of their treasure for a few moments of sexual bliss foolishly believing that that one aspect of the relationship will sustain it. Believe me, it won't.

Would I consider it? Only long enough to ask myself: "What the hell are you thinking?!?"

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Never trust a big butt when it smiles."
Comment by Footman9

Or farts. [Laugh]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did. I went through women like one goes through beer cans. I met my wife in church of all places. I was like 27 when we met and 28 when we married 7 months later. When I saw her going after me with her feet, I knew she was gonna be my wife. Almost 18 years married and still at it.
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
a lot of guys would answer NO but the truth is many of them would do it

i believe you are right, though i don't think the high divorce rate in this country is due to feet guys making desperate, hard-up, marriage decisions, LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes! it sounds really bad........ but i really really would.

im looking SOOOOOOO forward to getting married........ simply for the foot fetish satisfaction!

CANT WAIT.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elgordode62: I met my wife in church of all places.
I'm guessing you're from a rural town there, Elgordode62?

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no I would not. I have to know the girl before I tell about my passion for the feet. I don't tell ppl that I don't know about my feet fetish let alone want to marry then if they would let me do anything with their feet. MOre to marriage than just feet
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
a lot of guys would answer NO but the truth is many of them would do it

i believe you are right, though i don't think the high divorce rate in this country is due to feet guys making desperate, hard-up, marriage decisions, LOL
i didn't mean just feet

some guys will marry a girl just because she blows him better than any girl he's been with or because she's the best looking girl he's had

they don't want to lose out on the sex with that particular girl so they marry her

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to supplement my earlier response by mentioning that, yes, right now, she will let you do anything you want to her feet...wait for it...BUT, once she has you truly ensnared, her feet will be the carrot dangling on the end of a stick. Man! You will have to jump through some fiery hoops to get her feet.

Mighty Mike, just above, explains it quite succinctly.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. But she's gotta let me do anything with her feet but I won't marry her because of.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it would definitely would consider it a plus and think real hard about it.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links