Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why can't feet be free?(paysites) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why can't feet be free?(paysites)
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Say, did any of you notice that this guy posted this question twice?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And to second Patrick. If you ever stayed through the end of a movie and watched the credits, which usually last 7 minutes. All those people got PAID. Our sites may be on a smaller scale, but you get it.

Why do you think a lot of the BHE site that launched in the last year are not updating or retired?

It is our job to make it look easy and for me I have made a silent commitment to my old and potential members and that's what keeps me goin' no matter what!

PS. I have updated my site from the hospital with no sleep for 2 days and visibly shaking in my scrubs while being there for a famliy member sleeping in a wheelchair with my feet on the bed - just so they knew they were not alone.

I am sure we all have similar stories.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Say, did any of you notice that this guy posted this question twice?

Yes, I noticed this at once. Usually when this happens I delete on of the identical posts but this time there were already replies to both of them....and I didn`t want to delete the replies.

What kind of bugs me is that the original poster hasn`t written a single reply in any of his two posts.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:
And to second Patrick. If you ever stayed through the end of a movie and watched the credits, which usually last 7 minutes. All those people got PAID. Our sites may be on a smaller scale, but you get it.

Why do you think a lot of the BHE site that launched in the last year are not updating or retired?

It is our job to make it look easy and for me I have made a silent commitment to my old and potential members and that's what keeps me goin' no matter what!

PS. I have updated my site from the hospital with no sleep for 2 days and visibly shaking in my scrubs while being there for a famliy member sleeping in a wheelchair with my feet on the bed - just so they knew they were not alone.

I am sure we all have similar stories.

Exactly, a couple of years ago I took the first vacation I'd had in over 10 years, but I took the laptop along with me so that I never missed an update.
On day when I know I'll be busy or away, I either get up earlier to update, or stay up later to update.
However, running a paysite is so much more than those who've never done it imagine.
Add up hosting, software (anyone looked at the price of Photoshop or Dreamweaver lately?), purchased content, leased movie feeds, model payments, advertising for models, photographic equipment, both still and video, editing software, ftp software...and the list goes on.

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LL-

Your talent, dedication and access to models/pictures, etc, does not go un-noticed. It takes a lot to be something. In a sub-culture or otherwise. You have always been Jonnie on the spot with me FOR SURE! Have a great and safe New Years.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, I wasn't targeting you in my original post.
But, come on...

"Camera +$500
Memory Cards $40 ea
Rechargable Batteries $40 (for 4)
Other accessories for camera (varies)
Computer +$1,000
Adobe CS Bundle +$1,600
Models (varies)
Gas to meet models (varies)
Electricity (varies)
High Speed Internet Bill $35 month
Blank DVDs to back up information (varies)"

Whaa, whaa. [Cry]

FOr one, you areusing a cheap camera. Mine cost me about $2,500 with two lenses. Anthoer thing, I am sure you use the same memory cards over and over again, so don't chalk up toomuch cost there.

Don't blame your PC and Internet costs either, because even if you didn't have a Site, you would still have a computer and Internet conection.

If you are paying for models, then I can see claiming that cost,

You are claiming electrucity?!!! Oh, my god you poor thing. You must be the only person in the world who has to pay for electricity and gas!

Sorry to be so sarcastic, but some of the things you are claiming are the very same things that your memebers have to pay for themselves.

Like I said, if you are paying for models, then I can see you charging membership. THat shit is expensive. THose women want MONEY!

Actually, my original comment is geared toward teh women whose only interest in foot fetish or foot fetish guys in to get their money.

THere are a lot of fakes out there who pretend to be "into" foot fetishes, but all they are into is the money they can reap from it.

P.S. I am not broke. I used to have memberships to some sites, but after a while of lack of updates, low quality and a seemingly lack of TRUE interest in what the members wanted, I stopped.

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ashifechi:
Sorry to be so sarcastic, but some of the things you are claiming are the very same things that your memebers have to pay for themselves.

I think Patrick was just naming the 1st of many costs that came to his mind. And I think he intentionally stopped before listing out everything that would be a potential cost (as there were many). The fact that some of those costs can be personal costs, does not exclude the fact that they may be higher due to increased usage from the business.

Most business operators would agree that there are a wide variety of large and small costs that add up for a big total. Even people who don't run businesses would probably know that there are many costs that don't get captured in a brief financial synopsis or recollection of what it should take to run a business.

Anyway, most business owners can probably come up with many costs if they go through their records. Here's just a few more to add to the list (that I don't think Patrick named) and I'm sure any business operator could agree with many of these as not being pretty costs either:

** local, county, state, and/or federal level taxes,
** various types of taxes as well at different levels: (employment, sales, franchise, etc),
** periodic book-keeping,
** qtrly and yearly tax preparation(s),
** business license(s),
** filming permit(s),
** office supplies & equipment,
** legal counsel,
** business insurance,
** filming insurance,
** employee health insurance,
** incorporation/basic startup fees,
** state level statement of information renewal,
** DBA registration,
** merchant account fees and/or percentages,
** employee time/labor (webmaster, not models),
** occasional contractor time/labor (examples: tech support, or installations),
** hosting and bandwidth costs,
** advertising,
** equipment maintenance, repair, or replacement

[ December 31, 2007, 02:38 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
...What kind of bugs me is that the original poster hasn`t written a single reply in any of his two posts.

-Hal-

I agree.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:

I think Patrick was just naming the 1st of many costs that came to his mind. And I think he intentionally stopped before listing out everything that would be a potential cost (as there were many). The fact that some of those costs can be personal costs, does not exclude the fact that they may be higher due to increased usage from the business.

Most business operators would agree that there are a wide variety of large and small costs that add up for a big total. Even people who don't run businesses would probably know that there are many costs that don't get captured in a brief financial synopsis or recollection of what it should take to run a business.

Anyway, most business owners can probably come up with many costs if they go through their records. Here's just a few more to add to the list (that I don't think Patrick named) and I'm sure any business operator could agree with many of these as not being pretty costs either:

** local, county, state, and/or federal level taxes,
** various types of taxes as well at different levels: (employment, sales, franchise, etc),
** periodic book-keeping,
** qtrly and yearly tax preparation(s),
** business license(s),
** filming permit(s),
** office supplies & equipment,
** legal counsel,
** business insurance,
** filming insurance,
** employee health insurance,
** incorporation/basic startup fees,
** state level statement of information renewal,
** DBA registration,
** merchant account fees and/or percentages,
** employee time/labor (webmaster, not models),
** occasional contractor time/labor (examples: tech support, or installations),
** hosting and bandwidth costs,
** advertising,
** equipment maintenance, repair, or replacement

All for the love of the game, the game of pretty feet. Thank you for your efforts, Tyler and to all behind the web pages [Cheers] . Again, thank you.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Whaa, whaa. [Cry]

FOr one, you areusing a cheap camera. Mine cost me about $2,500 with two lenses. Anthoer thing, I am sure you use the same memory cards over and over again, so don't chalk up toomuch cost there.

Don't blame your PC and Internet costs either, because even if you didn't have a Site, you would still have a computer and Internet conection.

If you are paying for models, then I can see claiming that cost,

You are claiming electrucity?!!! Oh, my god you poor thing. You must be the only person in the world who has to pay for electricity and gas!

Like I said, if you are paying for models, then I can see you charging membership. THat shit is expensive. THose women want MONEY!

Actually, my original comment is geared toward teh women whose only interest in foot fetish or foot fetish guys in to get their money.

THere are a lot of fakes out there who pretend to be "into" foot fetishes, but all they are into is the money they can reap from it.

P.S. I am not broke. I used to have memberships to some sites, but after a while of lack of updates, low quality and a seemingly lack of TRUE interest in what the members wanted, I stopped.

I'm not sure I've ever written a rude post here, but I must say the above is written by someone who obviously has a masters degree in web design and photography. Let me guess, those MySpace templates that everyone can use suffice for web design, so I'll throw all the costs associated with software out the window. Computer costs, yeah I'd have the web, but I sure wouldn't have the excellerated high speed to upload faster and more efficently. And as for camera cards, no, those don't get bought often, but when you take a few day trip out of town, getting a few extra comes in handy. And I'm sure, since you use a EXPENSIVE camera, you'll know that cards do go corrupt from time to time, so replacing that happens too. As for the electricity and gas, I guess all the companies I've worked for that told me to keep track of mileage and supplied me with cellphones/pagers and such did it for fun. I mean, gas is so cheap to drive an hour to meet a model, not to mention the hotel costs when you go places that are overnight.

Like I said, I don't tend to write rude comments, but if you don't want to join paysites, then don't. I never beg anyone to join mine. I'm not even sure why you targeted my response to the original poster. I get my satisfaction from coming here and talking to people and if they join, they join. I don't make much money from this when you TAKE OUT MY COSTS. I guess since I actually like female feet and most of the models I use are personal friends and just like posing (and I give them some money because I'm a nice guy), I'm no pro on spending/making money. I guess I'll just go back to my old site method of a free site that I pay and pay for while hundreds of people download gigabytes worth of free contend and eat up my bandwidth. [Roll Eyes]

Patrick

P.S. I'm thinking about going to the barber tomorrow and persuading him to give me a free haircut since the sheers and razor he uses are supplied by the company he works for. I mean his time and skill are worthless, right? [Confused]

[ December 31, 2007, 03:53 AM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18266 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am through arguing about it. Hey, I wish you luck. Make as much money as you can. Maybe, I will join the club and make money off of taking pictures of my wife's feet. (She is Asian, and there is a BIG demand for Aisan feet pics). Why not? I could use the extra money, and everone is doing it. So, why not?

Didn't mean to offend, Patrick. I know people who do Internet business, and there expenses are minimal compared to there intake.

Again, models aren't cheap.

I'm finished stirng up the waters.

Have a happy new year, everyone!

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you tube is the is the way to go for free and also foot tube
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Maybe, I will join the club and make money off of taking pictures of my wife's feet.

I would absolutely love to see you give it a try [Smile]

Best wishes in '08

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links