Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Was getting women interested when you first started easy for you? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Was getting women interested when you first started easy for you?
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:

When it comes to the anxiety when approaching women i'd say it comes in waves for me. It's alldependant on how much I value myself versus how much I value the beautiful stranger. A ratio that needs to be in your/my favor. When i'm feeling down and alone that ratio is in her favor. When i'm happy and just kicked ass all week that ratio is in my favor. The key is having value for yourself even during those not so confident days. What helps me is being nice and cool with EVERYONE. Guys girls, old and young. Smile at stangers and say hello. Listen to happy music. And think positively about yourself. No "I suck at this.." self talk. Only "I'm awesome at this.." self talk.

Wow...i've gone on a billion tangents. Well I hope that helps someone. Hell. I know it. I need to implement it more myself ;o)

I think you've hit the nail on the head when it comes to women, even if you are approaching them from the angle of being attracted to their feet. If you don't have confidence in what you're doing and value yourself, no "pick up lines" of any type will convince a woman to be interested in anything you have to say.

I would imagine that confidence plays a key role with guys like Ben and Goodguyneighbor who ask women if they can take pics of their feet. I can't picture women being fine with them doing that if these guys weren't confident. Lack of confidence leads to things like coming off looking needy and creepy in the eyes of women.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links