Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do Your Foot Activites Change in Winter? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do Your Foot Activites Change in Winter?
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
uggss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh behave myself.... boots i can hear.. but uggssss.. [Cry] i'll get over it.. don't pay me no mind!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cqc6:
Hey,

In the winter it does change some-
And you dont see as much feet around, but I dont mind. I do know that my girls feet smell awesome cause she is wearing either stockings or socks alot. I am also a sock and stocking lover so its all good!

My girl is the same.

In bed is great, we warm each other up and her feet always get extra sweaty!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the winter, like others have said, the stockings and socks are good although in the really cold months (in the northeast) alot of tall boots come out so you don't get the visual stimulation so thats the downside but the stockings are nice!

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
uggss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh behave myself.... boots i can hear.. but uggssss.. [Cry] i'll get over it.. don't pay me no mind!

I can't stand uggs! Thy are ugly and so unattractive and ever person wears them.

I also agree with the last poster, i lose the visual stimulation, i.e seeing toe clevage from ballet/slippers/sandals and arches/shoe dangling from heels, mules and slingbacks etc.

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gold falcon
Major Player
Member # 27537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gold falcon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my activities change but they are often better than in the summer. my girlfriend wears uggs a lot and i dont mind them. once her feet have been in those boots all day they just look and feel even better when they come out. She also has great toes, she puts on my favourite winter purple polish and really teases me with her toes.

i quite like winter really!

Posts: 124 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jerfof
Board Regular
Member # 2063

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jerfof   Email jerfof   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cold feet feel great when she gives me a footjob... but i prefer them to be more sweaty...
Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was told that uggs are supposed to be worn without socks, so surely when she takes them off its gonna be a treat, especially if they keep her feet warm
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me it's Youtube and Wu's until approximately May if I'm lucky late April.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girl has been wearing socks now and again....for the past few days it's been hella cold and she's had wool ones on, and obviously she's hasn't been able to wear her flip flops in months. SO accordingly yeah foot play is down, in fact I havent gotten any foot play sexualwise in a while. Took her socks off & rubbe dher feet while we watched tv last night but thats as far as it went.
Posts: 346 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no, our house is warm enough for my wife to go barefoot. WIth them hidded in shoes not flip flops this time of year, it just makes me want them even more. So I ask and then I recieve
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links