Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Marriage and Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Marriage and Feet
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if I don't like her feet i won't even talk to her

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd get her feet fixed up before I'd marry her...if I couldn't fix em up I wouldn't marry her

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:

but ideally...... this is the only thing im looking forward to doing is having a marrige with the woman of my dreams, who i know wont freak about my foot fetish and we will do loads of kinky stuff, and she wont tell anyone, because shes mature enough.

I really cannot wait for this to happen! i know it sounds sad, but its my dream.

It's not sad, and it could be a reality someday, not just a dream. You just need to find that girl and make it happen.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife (13 yrs +) was new to the concept at first, but realize that it was apart of my hardwiring as a man and not a passing fancy. SHe gets her peds all doll up (polish, jewelry, heels, etc.) and puts on leg and footshows with sexy outfits to enhance our love making... great stuff. I'm very fortunate [Fingers Crossed] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
quote:

but ideally...... this is the only thing im looking forward to doing is having a marrige with the woman of my dreams, who i know wont freak about my foot fetish and we will do loads of kinky stuff, and she wont tell anyone, because shes mature enough.

I really cannot wait for this to happen! i know it sounds sad, but its my dream.

It's not sad, and it could be a reality someday, not just a dream. You just need to find that girl and make it happen.
I agree. There are women who have the same thoughts...keep the faith... search high and low for your jack pot.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe Sucker II, it is totally doable - I have been close to marriage 2x and they had long toes/sexy peds and aquired or had the fetish themselves. Life happened and we didn't tie the knot - but it is a numbers game and in order to gather you need to plant. So plant those seeds, put yourself in positions to meet women with the toes/feet/legs you want and don't apologize for it. It took me a long time to get a grip on the fetish - my site helped a lot since I had to sell myself and not be wierding out potential models.

I went out the other night and I told my date that I was launching a shoe line - sexy bigger shoes - for the feet I like. And she said, "So why women's shoes - you got a foot fetish or something." I said, "If things go well, you may find out." (With a smile and a wink, of course)

Sorry if I sound preachy, but I don't believe in lightning in a bottle. Just cuz I had 2 shots - doesn't mean I settle 1 iota. So it will happen for you 2 probably a bunch of times.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
quote:

Thanks so much! [Smile] you have given me hope!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, I know a lot of you don't feel this way, but I believe that ALL female feet are basically attractive! The only exception is if they are physically malformed, in some way. So I could never go for a woman with malformed feet, or no feet at all. [Cry]
If my lady's feet don't quite look the way I'd like them to look, I could always get her pedicures.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The answer is....They damn well shouldn't!
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omni7phat
Loyal Member
Member # 999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omni7phat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It appears I am in the minority here. My wife is more to me than a pair of feet to me. I've never attempted to post pics of here feet here because while they are not the nicest shaped feet and most likely would not be well received.
She takes very good care of her feet because I appreciate them. While she does not have foot model quality feet I enjoy them. Besides where her feet don't quite measure up her tits do!

Posts: 63 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GloriousFJ
Board Regular
Member # 26779

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GloriousFJ   Email GloriousFJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am VERY lucky that my wife loves having her feet worshipped. It also doesnt help the fact that they are simply stunning...as per my post in the picture threads.

OH her feet also match her heart [Tongue]

I am one lucky dude.

G

Posts: 25 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never had a problem with a wife or girlfriend enjoying their feet played with or using their feet to excite me. One girl year ago was rather indifferent, but still would do it.

I love to tickle women, so if anything I have had to settle in a few cases, although for the most part I have not had troubles there,either.
My wife has fun with the foot thing and actively supports it- but she only wants to get tickled occasionally.

I think that for as much as I hear about fellow foot lovers having a variety of problems with their woman accepting quirks- I kind of wonder what the average male in America settles for in all areas, not just acceptance from their woman with the foot thing.

Likewise- what if you were to find a woman who really was turned on by something you could not stand to do to her...that would be a big problem, right?

For example,I had a friend get married years ago whose new wife told him he could not smoke reefer anymore. I was somewhat puzzled, as I though that would have had to come up in conversation prior to the ceremony!

My only advice for anyone is that if you value any part of your life and end up with someone who hates that value- there will be a problem!

If you are not happy with your life- it is very hard for you to try to make your signifigant other happy as well.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teryon
Major Player
Member # 13959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teryon   Email Teryon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been married for 13 years and my wife doesn't know I like feet. I want to tell her, but I'm afraid of upsetting our relationship or getting into a situation like Bondo's where she won't play along. I think, in that situation, I might grow to be resentful that she won't accommodate me and thinks FF (and me, by extension) is really weird. She doesn't like her own feet, and although she is cool in other sexual things (eg we've been to a swing club a few times, have had threesomes, and have Playboy & Hustler TV), she is NOT into FF at all and comments negatively whenever a FF scene happens to come on while we're watching a pr0n movie. I'm not driven by feet so I can easily make it work without her feet (and have for the past 13 years), and wish it could be more but I'm really afraid of changing our relationship for the worse.
Posts: 130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Teryon:

Sometimes people act and react opposite to the way they really feel. It's possible that your wife really wants some attention paid to her feet, but just doesn't know how to express it.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i married and amazing woman. her feet aren't perfect in my book.. but i love how they look in hose!!!

she had no ideal guys could be into feet (or heels) like I am. and so, the adjustment was huge for her.

thankfully for me..i realized at some point... the tables could be turned and she'd be into something I can't stand (being tickled.. which she loves to do) so we worked it out.

i can access her feet anytime i want... but i must be super careful not to tickle her (she's mighty ticklish).. in exchange for her holding off on tickling me.. which I can't stand.

from a values point of view... i've put more emphasis on character traits. i felt.. foot action was a negotiation deal, not a character deal.

in the end. i'm pretty happy most of the time. some days.. a bit frustrated... but we're both in the same boat. she'd love to tickle me pink.. that would piss me off to record highs... so.. she can't tickle (or at least not much anyway)... and i get her feet most of the times i desire.. but i 'hold' back a bit as to not tickle her too much...... but she's grown to love massages (my fav activity)

it's a give and take.

the only scenario i couldnt' really deal with... someone totally closed off to any sort of heeling or foot action of any kind. that i can't deal with.. not because of the obvious, but because to me it speaks to how open they are to other things in life... and i can't be with a close-minded person

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links