Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What do your GF's, friends think about your foot fetish? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What do your GF's, friends think about your foot fetish?
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bluetoe...sorry to hear about that ....
Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife knows and she is down with it (of course). My brother knows and he is a footman as well. My father is fan. He more closet with it, but that is cool. But I know where I got my foot drive from [Big Grin] ... Good ol' pops [Cool] [Thumbs Up] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never had a girlfriend, so that's idle

but my friends.....nevermind [Cry]

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spanish women have sexy feet from what I have seen altho. beauty is in the eye of the beholder - sorry to hear that- when you get the Ooogies with someone, hard to save the relationship! I had an X that knew all about my fetish and when she'd brush up against me would say sorry - I thought we were playing footsie...A friend is trying to get us back 2gether, but I had to tell him to stop w/the hints and full court press. Told him she knows me better than anyone as a person- not as a MAN! (if they can't be strait about it, they'll gossip rather than share with their friends - not good). I wanna have footie slumber parties with my wife and her friends - exchange toe rings on the beach - man could U imagine Harry Winston designing a bomb diamond toe ring...

[ January 19, 2008, 12:49 AM: Message edited by: Elvzz ]

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
Some things can be fixed with a good pedicure and daily moisturizer.

I'd like to believe that but the fact is it's simply not true.
I love some feet that aren't looked after at all, while some others, no matter how much they are, simply don't do it for me.

Lucky we all have different taste though!

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife unfortunatley thinks it weird but she complies sometimes but as of the last year if you have all read the posts you know why i haven't posted new pics of her.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links