Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Complimenting Women (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Complimenting Women
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Fellas. What is your goal in complimenting women on thier feet?

to.....give a compliment [Roll Eyes]

it's not a conversation starter or anything. if it was, i'd have better conversation with women.

so, to me, it's just a compliment.

My thoughts exactly!
Like I said, I don't go around town complimenting women on their feet. I only do it when I feel the situation is appropriate.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I compliment when I can, but it is really all in timing and the "How." Like GQGuy said, you have to have some flair with your delivery. Being cold and sterile will get you no where fast. Women love colors and cute stuff, so you have to play to that, delivering your compliments in the same fashion will get you some gains. Use flair and some original thought the next time out. Remember timing is everything... line your target up on the cross hairs and take your shot (with some finesse) . GQGuy advice is dead-on it. Good advice, man. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mattu2
Major Player
Member # 9895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattu2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not huge on complimenting girls I don't know. However one time I did see a girl at a bar with an ankle tattoo peeking out of her sock. I commented on that and long story short I talked her into taking off both her shoe and sock for me so I could get a closer look at it.
Posts: 138 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
compliments only work if she's already in to you

otherwise you are just another guy that is kissing her ass

i'll tease a girl about her feet before i ever tell her I like her feet

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've complimented a girl's foot tattoo of who I only met that night at a party....courage that I have never had before. That was about two months ago for what its worth.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:

i'd rather be kind then an asshole. if a girl deserves it, i'm not letting it go to waste.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only compliment women I know really well, and it usually stems from a conversation THEY brought up about their feet.

If I want to specifically talk about a friend's feet, I'll combine it with another compliment like, "Hey, <woman's name here>, you look good! Great hair, great outfit, oh and you got a pedicure...nice!" It works better for the woman since you're not focusing on her feet, even though that is your real intention.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 474 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioactiveToy   Email RadioactiveToy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always do it...
I mean, I don't walk to any girl on the street and do it. When I get to know them a bit, I compliment their feet if I get a chance to take a peek at them.
I'm direct and I tell them that if I think so.

--------------------

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:

i'd rather be kind then an asshole. if a girl deserves it, i'm not letting it go to waste.
who gets laid more?

nice guys or assholes

i'm convinced most chicks like a guy that busts their balls, especially the better looking ones

the ones that don't were probably unpopular with guys growing up so they are more insecure and need a guy to kiss their ass

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck9   Email d-wreck9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so i got busted pretty much drooling at a older women (at least 45) in line the other day to pay my cable bill. she had like bronze-ish red toes and kept pulling her feet out of her sandles and flexing her toes, i almost had a heart attack..., she busted me and grined ever so slightly, being in a different situation, not w/ like 10 people in line , i definatly wouldve said said something, but no i have never complimented a stranger on her feet, i would love to though...im a big pussy...haha..jk
Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck9   Email d-wreck9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just re-reading my post and im sorry about all the commas. Its kind of annoying. [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQGuy indeed has some good advice, but like mentioned previously if the girl isn't into you she'll stop you before you can even mention her feet or shoes.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no fear ... but of course I am a girl (like Camille).
I do tell other women that their feet, shoes and even toes and soles are nice. Shit - it makes them feel better about themselves.

I can say this though - from a chick's side - COMPLIMENT!! Most women eat that shit up - but don't be creepy about it. Say it in passing. [Wink]

I have yelled out car windows in parking lots, complimeted in a line at the store and other various public places.

Think of it as one girl - one step closer to understanding that some men actually prefer her feet to her tits and ass!

ps - I would RATHER a guy express his thoughts then sit and stare awkwardly at me [Smile]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks MD your words are most enlightening. I can imagine with all the demands on being "beautiful" these days women appreciate a compliment. It's so difficult to do this without appearing dishonest in a way. MD I'll have to say that you are not like all the rest and I'm glad! :-)

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I rarely ever compliment a woman on something physical when I first meet her. I'm more apt to tease her than anything else. Once we've gotten physical or I know she's more attracted to me than I am to her, then i'll compliment her on her beauty. Otherwise the only compliments i'd give her are on how she meets my standards. My attitude is more, beauty is a prerequisite, now lets talk to her to see whats she's really about. A woman can't help her genes, but everything else is based on her character and worth admiring...in strict moderation.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links