Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I hate the term "foot worship" lol (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I hate the term "foot worship" lol
ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I myself am an "Alpha-male," but when it comes to women's feet, I am weak. In all other aspects of my life I am assertive, but soft, pretty feet have some kind of power over me, so I guess feet tend to make me somewhat submissive.

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the power that feet hold over most of us males is that we feel so out of place; our foot fetish seems weird to so many people that we feel once we have a girl that accepts it, that's how we'll get it so we protect it/do what ever we can to keep it/cherish it, that we'll be dominated in order to get that, etc. While some of us enjoy being dominated entirely, some of us like myself, at times enjoy role play.

For those of us who aren't so shy and don't give two fucks about what people think of us, or whether or not the girl's into our fetish, or will accept it, we just move on and go to the next girl...we're not to accepting of the dominate roll the woman plays in our foot fetish. My girl loves her feet to death, and for damn good reason (i say this because it's true, not because they're the only ones i can get, haha trust me, i've had my hands on and could still now have my hands on plenty of girls feet, i have that good reputation) she's got some of the most perfect feet i've ever experienced. Though she seems to think it's one of the key (i.e. I can't find another girl with perfect feet as hers) factors of us being together. (she thinks i can't find another girl accepting of, or if so accepting with the same nice feet she has, which is ok with me, i will never find the SAME pair of feet, better may be hard, but not impossible, and i don't hold myself to sexual desire in a relationship.) I think it just depends on the type of guy you are, whether or not you've enjoyed multiple pairs of feet, or limited pairs of feet. Your age, and what you're willing to do to get those feet. And mainly preference. Some of us play the dominate, some of us play the dominated, i think it all ties into the bringing up of a person *how you were raised* and your own mindset.

Who knows, molson's talkin now. Woohooo

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Anyway is the foot fetish inherently a submissive thing?I see guys doing the trample, mistress slave thing and thats cool for them but I wonder....is my love of feet just a milder form of that? Does anyone else feel this way? Like it's putting women on a pedestal?

No, i have no inherent desire to be dominated. Frankly, it annoys me. I don't really like trample/dom pictures and even videos where the woman is doing the whole "lick my toes, slaveboy" bullshit. For instance, britney, hot feet, can't watch your videos with the sound on.
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, CS, i don't care much for the whole "slave boy" and name calling shit, that's pretty annoying. Even if just in role play, in my world you don't call people anything. I do enjoy being told what a girl likes done to ANYTHING and requests/demands if in the right tone are a turn on, being called names is not a big turn on.

But the idea of being at a person's feet, especially a woman's is probably viewed as being dominated/her being dominate in the situation seein as the feet have been and probably will be looked upon as a "dirty" part of the body and the part that meets the ground (obviously) and the difference in elevation that the feet are to the rest of the body (right on the ground) and being low to the ground makin somebody submissive, what ever. The whole groveling at the feet, etc, and so on. I dunno, I'm gonna go now. Lol

--------------------

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are guys so scared to be dominated? Are you not comfortable with your sexuality..or..manhood. It's pretty funny.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Feeties:
Why are guys so scared to be dominated? Are you not comfortable with your sexuality..or..manhood. It's pretty funny.

A general response to a general statement. Because being dominated is not in our nature as men. Some guys like it. Actually alot of guys with foot fetishes do like being dominated. Myself...no. And the women I date/hook up with don't find the submissive thing attractive either.
If I can make another general statement. I bet that the guys that say they aren't submissive actually meet women and "get feet" as opposed to the submissive types that only speak about it in hypothetical terms. Hmmm. I've never met a woman that said "he worships the ground I walk on in every way, i'm so turned on". However I have heard " he tossed me on the bed, pulled my hair firmly and fvcked me and i've never been so turned on in my life". Something to think about.
GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

A general response to a general statement. Because being dominated is not in our nature as men. Some guys like it. Actually alot of guys with foot fetishes do like being dominated. Myself...no. And the women I date/hook up with don't find the submissive thing attractive either.
If I can make another general statement. I bet that the guys that say they aren't submissive actually meet women and "get feet" as opposed to the submissive types that only speak about it in hypothetical terms. Hmmm. I've never met a woman that said "he worships the ground I walk on in every way, i'm so turned on". However I have heard " he tossed me on the bed, pulled my hair firmly and fvcked me and i've never been so turned on in my life". Something to think about.
GQguy

I'm just very anti-pig. I've always hated people who don't cherish things.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Scared, no, i simply don't prefer it or have any inherent desire to be dominated, or more precisely, denigrated, during sex. If the woman I'm with knows what she wants and is aggressive about getting it, no problems here, but that's not domination.

I also agree with GQ, genetics and hormones predispose the sexes to different roles. Frankly, I'm fine with the one nature has assigned. Also, i don't think most women prefer submissive guys.

[ September 16, 2007, 07:11 AM: Message edited by: cs ]

Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

GQguy

I'm just very anti-pig. I've always hated people who don't cherish things.
Well Oink Oink baby! lol. I'm just joking, but that was the first thing that came to mind. No one said anything about not cherishing women or even disrespecting them. But in the end women are just women. Not godesses not mistresses or doms. But to each thier own. Most women don't like being dominant but some do. But i'll bet my life that for every dom out there, with guys paying to lick her feet...is a badboy ravishing her every night. And she loves it! Have you ever thought about who these women date and fall in love with? Think about it. She might say "I like nice guys" but who does she date?
Ideally I think there needs to be a ying to the yang when it comes to foreplay and sex. Foot worship followed by uninhibited sex is a good mix of submissiveness and dominance. Miss out on the good sex part and you'll lose your girl to a guy that will give to her...sooner or later. I think that is the thing I appreciate most about women....is the numerous facets they have. To go from sweet little girl to beautiful woman, to child bearer, to vixen, innocent woman to sexy lady. They require a soft touch some times but prefer to roughed up at other times. They keep things interesting. And as man in her life, i'll take her cues and lead her to where she wants to go. Even though i'm leading...she's in control. You see, she has the power to stop our progression at any point. She can object. The cassanovas of the world can judge a woman through many cues she gives to deliver what she needs.
Don't hate...appreciate [Big Grin]
GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

GQ, You are the man! I think you put it best in this last post.

--------------------

DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

But in the end women are just women. Not godesses not mistresses or doms.

You know I completely agree with you there. The funny thing with me though, is that when I found this out, I completely lost interest in them.

It's weird. Having them on a pedestal is what made them kind of attractive to me I guess. But now I just see humans as equally flawed as me. Now there's not really anything for me to be attracted to.

Except feet LOL. But then, they're just something I can appreciate from a distance.

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whenever I see the subject line for the thread that says " Introducing the new Goddess etc. " I keep on scrolling. No offense to the girl that is in the pics but it just doesnt turn me on to see a "foot goddess" or "foot mistress". Being dominated is not a turn on whatsoever to me..in fact a turn off...being called worthless or slaveboy etc is some peoples cup of tea but not mine. So therefore instead of trolling into the thread I just keep on scrolling down...I'm on another forum and thats all I see...trolls everywheres!
Not to turn this into a rant about trolls! [Tongue]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I loved to b dominated...By that kitty kat, put it on me girl!!! But "foot worship" ought to b "foot play" or "foot love", ect by the way...

[ September 16, 2007, 06:23 PM: Message edited by: solelvr2007 ]

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solelvr2007:
quote:

I loved to b dominated...By that kitty kat, put it on me girl!!! But "foot worship" ought to b "foot play" or "foot love", ect by the way...
I've used the term "foot love." "Foot sex" could be another alternative to those who object to the term or concept of "foot worship."
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer the term foot admiration, but if a beautiful woman smiles and tells me to worship at her feet, I shall not quibble over terminology. I would guess most foot lovers tend to the submissive role, inwhich the female is dominant and revered, which is not to imply that most foot lovers want to be physically abused by their female partner. I offer no apology for my deep revernce of beautiful women with beautiful foots, But a real man in the real world needs to know that there is a time to give her a luxurious foot massage, and a time to wrestle a crocodile for her. On this forum you will find a wide spectrum of sensual attitudes.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links