Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » nervous when enquiring about paying for feet. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: nervous when enquiring about paying for feet.
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou's advice is always so eloquent yet so succinct. Couldn't have put it better myself.
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by F18Hornet:
Lou's advice is always so eloquent yet so succinct. Couldn't have put it better myself.

Thanks Bro.
[Cheers]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
It's not like you're asking to take the girl out on a date...you're not there to impress her and therefore leaving yourself open to possibly getting shot down with a rejection. You're just wanting to exchange cash for services...it's a transaction and nothing more.

Do you get nervous when you pay for your groceries?

Do you get tongue-tied buying gas for your car?

Do you choke up when you pay the bills?

It's the same damn thing Bro...goods for money. If said girl wants money she'll comply. If the notion freaks her out, then find a girl that'll be willing to work with you. Either way you're not cruising for anything deep and meaningful, you're just looking for some self-gratification. All business...no emotions. See it for what it is and that should help you get it into perspective.

Pithy and on point. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
everyone!

thank you so much for all your advice.

No problem. Just keep in mind my Bro that paying for "special" services should never be a substitute for the real deal. Real deal meaning finding a girl you can get to know and get to love and eventually earn the privelege of her feet. Ask some of these married men around here, or guys that are in long term relationships...everything will be so much better and more fulfilling when you love the girl to which the feet belong.

Hope that doesn't sound preachy or anything...just saying is all.
[Cheers]

So true. I have 13 years of marriage to prove it.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
Pithy and on point. [Thumbs Up]

Thanks Bro.
[Cheers]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lou, you really have opened my eyes up to what it actually is.

i appricate the advice buddy. i remember when we first joined this forum in summer 2002. All i have ever seen from you lou, is good solid adivce.

thanks so much.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Thanks for the nice words Bro, glad I could help. [Thumbs Up]

Now if I could only apply some of that advice to myself when I needed it I probably wouldn't find myself in the pickle I'm in at the moment. I won't bore anybody with any of my personal dirty laundry (and there is no way to make this a short story), but let's just say it involves a girl, a whole bunch of guys I'll never meet, and your's truly...and I've joked about taking a chainsaw to these guys in a fenced-in deathmatch...kinda' like Thunderdome, only we'd all be fighting for the right to be with the girl.

Looking back I honestly don't know how in the sam-hell I wound up in this situation, but it's time for me to ghost right out of it...I know I have to get out...it's just a matter of bringing myself to doing so. Wish me luck please. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck! and do what your heart says is best!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links