Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Busted (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Busted
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ras,

he may not be ready to admit it because he thinks he's the only one. you can make him more at ease by letting him know.. not only is his 'secret' safe with you, but you admire that part of him and he shouldn't be ashmamed of it.. even introduce him to this place.

i know where he's coming from... sort of..... i used to fear getting caught enjoying a view.. or wishing I could touch but never getting the guts. now i'm past it.. and only wished i had gotten past it earlier!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's some funny shit man! the fact that he approached you afterward trying to get you to be silent is even funnier [Big Grin]

maybe you can get him to allow his girl to give us some feet pics in exchange for your silence [Big Grin] just a thought [Wink]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pies_descalzos
Board Regular
Member # 25146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pies_descalzos   Email pies_descalzos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As for the idea of the closet, I really donīt think that it is a fetish of shame. For me, if people ever ask me if I have a foot fetish I just admit it. I am not ashamed. I understand that many misguided members of society like that faggy kid in the original post who denied everything unhtil he was busted always make a big scene on hearing that one has a foot fetish. They alway say "Errr how sick, WTF is wrong with that guy". This mentality is to be pitied due to its immaturity and infantile nature. I donīt hate thoses people, I just pity their pathetic attitude and lack of balls. Therefore, I have no shame in admiting that I am atracted to cute female feet.

Besides, in my school of Spanish immersion, some people already suspect that I have an admirer of cute footsies as I am always staring at the feet of the teacher, adorned by her perfect little sandles. And I am going to have to admit it anyway because there are always fotos between the students and the teachers. I will have to explain to her that I want a picture of her footsies. There are several teachers on my list who all have perfect footsies. If people know that I have a foot fetish, it will only serve me better for when I want to take fotos of her feet. Also I am cuurently living in Spain, here people are more liberal regarding things like preferences and nobody seems so shocked when the know that I love feet

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links