Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » a (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: a
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like 'em kinda big, but like one of the guys said well proportioned with the lady's body.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carvemeinsand2
Board Regular
Member # 23726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carvemeinsand2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desmond:
hm i'm surprised to read most of the men here prefer a small foot with normal sized or small toes. I'm just crazy about big feet, the bigger the better, the longer the better, the longer and leaner the better, the longer the toes te better, everything long and lean for me, long feet, long toes, i really don't mind them looking like fingers, i actually love it, to me it's sexy if she has very long feet and toes, she can grip anything and that's why the look of those feet are a real turn on for me, as if she can do anything with her feet. long lean fee, long toes, and even longish toenails if it was up to me.

desmond

ditto
Posts: 48 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yo, i don't know, if the feet look like monkey hands i can't deal. i like sizes 6-11.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I guess the average fetish person doesn't like long toes...More for me!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
9 and up to about 13 for me
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DE.501964
Board Regular
Member # 19061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DE.501964   Email DE.501964   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The smaller the better.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No real size limit for me...her feet just have to be proportional. I've liked feet from size 4 to size 11. I agree, the toes can't look too much like fingers.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuckerryan
Loyal Member
Member # 23296

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckerryan   Email toesuckerryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I adore larger feet. At least a size 7, but 10 is great. Bigger than 11 can look a little too big on the girl, depending on her build. But yes, generally I prefer 8 - 10. I'm not sure why. Any ideas?

Also I really dig long toes and long toenails. Any thoughts on this?

Posts: 65 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as long as they are WIDE as possible. Im fairly flexible.

[Smile]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glabrous1
Loyal Member
Member # 9016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glabrous1   Email glabrous1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You tell'em toesuckerryan, Toe Sucker II. desmond and Tyler D.- big and wide! Nice to see fellow fanciers of big ol'feets here!

--------------------
Shoes? Pfui.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol thanks glabrous! LOL lol

i love em!! [Smile] mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm feet.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glabrous1
Loyal Member
Member # 9016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glabrous1   Email glabrous1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the real bear is findin' pix of gals' big wide, rarely (if ever) feet... almost as hard as findin' the gals themselves... coises!

--------------------
Shoes? Pfui.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetishmike
Board Regular
Member # 20169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetishmike   Email footfetishmike   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i gotta say I love the feet sizes of like 7 on up. i do like bigger feet for some reason, I know that i am a minority here:)
Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shrimper
Board Regular
Member # 24488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shrimper   Email shrimper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like them all if they're nicely shaped and cared for. I don't like them dirty or crusty or with jacked up toes. If they're size 10US or better I like to try on their shoes also.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer women's feet that are smaller - about size 5 to 7 or 7 1/2. However, if a woman has bigger feet than that and I'm attracted to them, I have no problems having fun.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links