Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » foot replica's (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: foot replica's
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dicklipschitz:
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
You didn't need to have done that. You could've put it in a box and mailed it back home. The postage would have been a bit high, but it would be worth it.
I don't care for foot molds, but I'd like to see a video of a girl putting her feet in the wet plaster!

Yeah, I thought about doing that, but I was in a strange town, had no idea where the post office was, didn't have a shipping box, and was running late to catch my flight home on top of everything else, so I decided I got my $49 worth of fun. [Smile]

I will admit one other thing: I was a bit disturbed by the fact that the model didn't really have toenails -- the shapes were there, but they were the same color as the latex -- so I stopped at a drugstore, bought some slutty red polish and gave 'em an impromptu pedicure.

Cheers,
DL

What goes on in Vegas stays in Vegas! [Mmm]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
Also, I think someone here at Wu's posted a thing awhile back of encountering Nina Hartley at a couple of strip clubs she was a featured dancer at and had the opportunity to give her a foot massage or two. I'm pretty sure he said her feet looked awesome. Personally, I wouldn't mind giving her a foot massage (and more) either.

That was me. [Smile] One of the highlights of my entire perving life. Actually, I've had the good fortune to give the divine Ms. Hartley a lengthy foot massage twice.

She was in my town (Tampa) on the dance circuit a few years back, in 1995 and 1999, and I made it a point to pay the $25 to have 3 photos taken with her. That entitled me to about five minutes of one-on-one conversation time with her, and since it was late in the evening, and she had been dancing for several shows that night, I offered to give her a footrub while she sat with me. Both times, she accepted.

Each time, she just tossed her head back and moaned with pleasure. On the second visit, when I told her I wanted to give her a footrub, she smiled and said, "Ooh, a foot man, eh? I love you guys. And you're in luck -- I just had a pedicure." Bright red polish. Yum. Of course, I just had to nibble her toes briefly, and she laughed and rubbed her foot on my nose playfully. Double yum.

By the way, if you want to see Nina take a load on her feet, try these links:

- Bare feet, all over her toes, from "Nina Hartley's Guide to Foot Fun" (2007): Click here

- Black nylons, all over her soles, from "Nina Hartley's Guide to Double Penetration" (2004): Click here

- Wearing white strappy sandals, all over her left arch, from "Deep Inside Nina Hartley 2" (1998): Click here

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links