Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hmm.. what to tell her? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hmm.. what to tell her?
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
although my girl knows and indulges my love for feet I found a way to incorporate foot play while giving her some pleasure. While "eating her out" grab one of her legs and position yourself so that you can easily make her foot rub on your cock... she is definetly going to be distracted and more willing to do that and if she doesnt take the bait just do it for her she will get the picture that you like your cock rubbed while your eating her out! Sounds like something obvious I know but there is a backup plan too...if she says what the hell was that all about then tell her since you cant give me a handjob while I'm pleasuring you I thought of the next best thing/closest thing to it...your foot! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do that, bluetoelover.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If your girlfriend played footsy with you at a restaurant, perhaps she has a clue about you already. Why not offer to massage her feet one evening, and see where it goes from there.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you guys use the term "girlfriend" loosely or something??? For someone to be your "girlfriend", you would have to be going out and/or having sex for a WHILE now. So... do you avoid her feet ALL THAT time and then come to these boards whining "How do I play with my "girlfriend's" feet?"
If she's your "girlfriend" then why the fuck doesn't she know that you like feet? You can get her pussy anytime you want (because she's your "girlfriend"), yet you cant touch her feet??? ... Ok....
People, stop using the term "girlfriend" for women you've been seeing for a couple days. If she's really your "girlfriend" then her feet are yours for the taking. So stop bitching on these boards about your "girlfriends" (that none of y'all bitch-whiners have, by the way), when in fact she just a girl that doesn't appreciate a stranger (you) touching her feet this early in the "Hanging Out" stage.

Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rub her feet after work and whilst doing it, tell her you really like her feet, then remind her of the restuaurant activites and ask for more [Tongue]
Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oliver2788
Major Player
Member # 22943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oliver2788   Email oliver2788   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i knew my gf was into feet when we were playing around on my bed she was rubbing her feet against mine. that how i knew most girls do that when they a=r into feet.
Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links