Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Size matters!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Size matters!!
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i likes slender curvy feet, that are generally smaller ideally speaking... it would fit nicely in my hand, plus its sexy... i think 7-8 is the most ideal size for me, and 9 is still sexy. i dunno if i could do 10.. but if they were sexy enough, i might make an exception...but for me real big feet seems goofy like in terms of me messing w/ them... not to get all "wiseman sounding" on your asses, but to me its like a key that doesnt fit in the lock right

i could imagine having a dream that i sucked on some size 12 feet then they grew so fuckin big and just squashed me putting me in the hospital ,lol

anyway, thats my stance

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yayajusdoit
Board Regular
Member # 17495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yayajusdoit   Email yayajusdoit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like really small feet like size 6 or 7...6 and a half is perfect..they are just so sexy and i could fit most of her foot in my mouth.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just like nice feet in general regardless of size...I'll take what I can get...but, big feet have been more memorable for me.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Normally, I tend to like smaller to medium sized feet. Although I have dated some girls with some larger ones that were very nice. I think like it has been said before, it had a lot to do with how good they look.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anything ove about a 10, unless perfectly proportioned, does not excite me as much. However, I'd have to take into consideration what she's willing to do with them- they probably would grow on me!!!

I really didn't think my wife's feet were hot for many years, until I told her about my fetish. Now that she indulges me in so many ways, her feet turn me more than anyone's.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NYC Latino 1960
Board Regular
Member # 491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NYC Latino 1960   Email NYC Latino 1960   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Love women with big/large feet.
Right now i'm dating a PR female i met through myspace with size 9.5-10 wide feet.
She's a lovely BBW with perfect toes and soft feet.
When she wears her boots w/stockings or sneakers, they have a vinegar/ammonia scent to them. Yummy..

Take care to all...
Anthony~

Posts: 49 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links