Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The power of the fetish (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The power of the fetish
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. i doubt anyone remembers but i had a couple posts about my dad's ex wife (she was then my stepmom) and about me trying to get to her feet. I regret that so much but at least i never have to worry "what if".

My mom's best friend also has some gorgeous feet that i would love to get to. As a matter of fact I wanna start a thread about that to see what you guys think.

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rachael garsons feet
Board Regular
Member # 22068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rachael garsons feet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a great topic,once I masterbated to my moms feet [Cry] I was ashamed of that though. Now I also remember my cousins feet there were so nice. Mmmmmmmmmm
Posts: 7 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rachael garsons feet
Board Regular
Member # 22068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rachael garsons feet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And for now on could you guys say who the forbidden feet belonged to, dont keep secrets [Tongue]
Posts: 7 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In pre teen years, about age 12 or 13, I smelled my two aunts feet. At the time, I just asked, and they let me. I also tickled both of them on their feet a few times. I will admit, that I did fantasize about it, and felt very ashamed after I did. My one aunt had extremely beautiful and ticklish feet, and her feet really turned me on. At the time, I thought that I was just a confused boy in puberty. Gradually, about a year or so after, the fantasies about my aunts feet stopped.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links