Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What was your first footjob like..... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What was your first footjob like.....
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
technically i had my first one when i was very young so i wont discuss that. haha. but the first REAL one i had, honestly it sucked.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first one I had was not a great one because the girl I was with was not into it. We never talked about foot fetish and she just did it to please me when once I asked her while having sex. We were in bed and she began to give me oral, and I said 'wait, why don't you try with feet?'. She looked a bit stranged but did it 'Is this ok? Do you like it?'. She was sitting in front of me with feet grabbing my cock, and she certainly had a very rude technique but I liked it anyway. It was my first footjob and that was very exciting.

Later I had another girlfriend and told her from the beginning about my foot fetish. The first time she came to my house, she suggested to take a bath together. Once in bath, sitting face to face, she raised her foot and told me to suck, which I did, and while I was sucking with the other foot began massaging my cock. I was surprised because that was the first time a girl took initiative with the foot thing. I was full of excitement. After sucking, she grabbed the cock with feet and made a great slowly footjob. The feeling of water, her wet feet, the long time she took to made it, the surprised and excited I was... all those things made that foojob the most amazing I have never had and my first true footjob.

Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links