Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » foot worship palace in new york ? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: foot worship palace in new york ?
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lyrical, I would say it has been a mixed bag in terms of the girls doing it as a job or seriously enjoying it. Between the 1 party I went to, and well just 1 of the 4 girls I had a private session with, they seem to just be there and seem as if they just want to get out of there. The 3 I had in private sessions, and maybe 6 out of the 8 I had at the party really liked what I was doing. (Like I said, I did more than just worship their feet--but they did enjoy me worshipping their feet.)

As for them ridiculing you when they leave, well theres no real way of knowing that right? Thats beyond our control and we'd never know if they did anyway. But I wouldn't guess that based on the overall experience.

They seem to be getting a little more known now. If you go to the site now, they've added some new models, and new pictures of current models, and there aren't a whole lot of good sole shots. They make you kind of hungry for more, but a good sole shot would help, because the first session I booked the girl I wanted wasnt available, so I had to pick another one spur of the moment, which was the only name I remembered seeing, and although the girl was beautiful, her feet were not. Now though, I've looked at those pictures enough that I remember which girls had the nicest feet (is that crazy? to remember which feet out of 20 girls you rememvber liking?) For the record, and fr me personally theres only 2 or 3 girls whose feet arent a 10. Thats why the party is tricky too. You find a girl whose pretty, nice personality, and then you get those shoes off, and shes got....I won't go into graphic detail, but shes got some feet you don't like.

I could talk about this place nonstop, I absolutely love it, so I should stop now.

Toesucker, which girls do you like/have had? We should all answer which girls we'd want. The pics on the site do them justice for the most part, so everybody take a look and pick out yer faves.

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way Toesucker, going to the FWP and the METS winning the World Series would be the perfect October for me!!! See you in the subway series sucker!!!!!
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elizabeth or Mellissa [Smile]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being from L.A. myself, I need to make the pilgrimage out there sometime...but in the time being, I make do going to Foot Night every 2 months. Hell, I just went last Thursday. My perfect autumn would only include going back in November and the Dodgers winning the World Series.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey toesucker123

who was the girl ? [Smile]

Was her feet nice?

--------------------

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

[Smile]

--------------------

Joelaw
Board Regular
Member # 7203

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joelaw         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DancingFool and/or Toesucker123, what are the rates at the palace, and is a footjob included or do you have to pay extra for that? Do you tell the girl you want one or does she ask you?
Posts: 16 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have never attended there but if it is like any other foot party then I'm pretty sure you cant recieve footjobs...could be wrong though!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danyall2003
Board Regular
Member # 7364

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danyall2003         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been to FWP on Friday and I had a good time. I felt a bit suspicious about the neighborhood and the exterior of the building at first. Other than that, it was everything I expected. The best thing was that I got to worship feet and suck toe for the first time. I originally went to see one model, but after that one hour session, I decided to see another model for a half-hour session. I will tell you about my experience.

My first model was Mellissa. I had a good time with her. We had an extended conversation about my desires. Did a lot of role playing. I played shoe salesman where I would measure her feet and slip shoes on for her. I would also lay on my back and have her feet on my like a footrest/rug. I would also give foot rubs and she loved that. I would rub my hand to warm them up and then touch her feet. I also rubbed her pantyhose to create friction. My favorite was when she played footsies with me. I did not suck her toes, but I would do that with the second model.

My second model was Mona. This is the first time that I would suck on toes. She loved it as I manipulated my tongue between toes and ticked them. I also gave massages and warmed up her feet. I slipped her shoes on and off to see what her foot would be like in shoes and without shoes. She did not wear pantyhose and I enjoyed rubbing her legs.

All in all, I had a good time. Unfortunately, I was broke when it was all done. Would I go there again? I would if I had the money and also if I had the time to fly to the city. I live in Broward County, Florida. I'm also expected to meet a wonderful ladyfriend soon, so it would be dishonest to go back there behind her back. Maybe she would share my passion for feet. I would hope so!

Posts: 10 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

you dit not suck Mellissas feet! Oh my good what are you thinking !!

[Smile]

--------------------

ihaffyid41
Major Player
Member # 2509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihaffyid41     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can u pleaase describe the hose mellissa wore...how did they smell? what color thanks
Posts: 169 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Podder:
If I could afford to, I would seriously consider going as well, but the price of admission plus an additional charge per ten minutes (and really, how much can one do in just ten minutes?) with a model just sounds financially prohibitive at present, however tempting. So for the time being, Wu will have to do!

How much is admission? The webpage didn't see jack about ANY prices....

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danyall2003
Board Regular
Member # 7364

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danyall2003         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lars, I wasn't ready yet but now that I did suck some toes, I should of sucked Mellissa's toes.

ihaffyid41, the hose she was wearing was black and it did not have a smell to it. It was just regular panty hose that did not see to have any reinforcents.

canIsmellYourFeet, you would find prices under http://www.footworshippalace.com and you would click on about and scroll down. The prices for 1/2 hour is $150, 1 hour is $200, and 2 hours is $375.

Posts: 10 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SugarFootGirls
Board Regular
Member # 21331

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SugarFootGirls   Author's Homepage   Email SugarFootGirls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys..for those of you that my be looking for a darker shade of feet in the NYC area...I bring to you SugarFoot Ent. Similar to the great FWP, but exclusively offering the feet of beautiful Women of Color; African-American, Puerto Rican, Dominican, Indian etc.

We at SugarFoot love and appreciate FWP, the pioneer. Consider SugarFoot a place to find "Darker Meat FEET, Sweet Enough to Eat".

The site is under construction, so check the myspace page in the meantime....we will be in full swing by the time the weather breaks and the the toes come out....; P

Also send an email to SugarFootEnt@gmail.com to recieve info on future parties and other news from SugarFoot Inc. Thanks

Pete

--------------------
www.myspace.com/SugarFootGirls

"Sole Nights" - Foot Appreciation Parties (NYC)

Posts: 15 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see alotta comments but the question I'm askin' is "How Much?".

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links