Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What if We Didn't Like Feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What if We Didn't Like Feet?
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A nice round ass will always be an attention getter for me. I guess we would be discussing sharing pics on Wu's ass forum. I guess I would be bigasslover instead of deeparchlover.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
end of my world...nuff said
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My other fetish is seeing women covered in various liquids--mud, food, oil, etc--with their clothes on. I also enjoy a woman's breasts.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I probably wouldnt be the open minded person i am today, id probably making fun of people who had interests such as these that werent considered "normal" etc, its different when its you who is different because you grow an open mind from it and learn to except people regardless of such tame things, i wouldnt have learned this if i wasnt this way, id probably be a typical breast loving "norm" who takes the piss out of anyone whos likes anything unusual.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My life wouldn't be too much different, I have so many other fetishes to fall back on! I even posted a thread about it.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
id probably have 2 kids by now
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, I'd be married and be normal!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
Lou, then you would really be screwed if the ban on emaciated models in Spain carries over here to the U.S.!!! What's your third hang-up??? [Laugh]

You're kidding...they actually banned the razor-thin models over there? Oh well, it shouldn't come as much surprise. The U.S. obviously can't be the only country suffering from the whole "Big Brother knows best" mind-set.
[Mad]

Third hang-up? Bondage! [Mmm]

Not receiving it of course! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Humm if I wasn't into feet,I'd probly be a hard core leg's,ass,pussy,and titt's fantic,I know pussy is a given,but when I was younger before feet came into play(teen years)I was hung up on pussy,the different look's of pussy,cuzz there's pretty pussy's and then there's those big meaty one's [Drool] [Mmm] .like extra sliced roast beef.And even today I still wonder what it would be like to eat a pussy like that.

[Cool]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurricaneron
Member # 16945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurricaneron   Email hurricaneron   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone here?
Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hurricaneron:
anyone here?

Welcome to the forum,for starter's.I guess you must have thought this was like a regular chat room,kinda. Member's just leave message's and topic's and come and go. [Cool]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by deeparchlover:
A nice round ass will always be an attention getter for me. I guess we would be discussing sharing pics on Wu's ass forum. I guess I would be bigasslover instead of deeparchlover.

I hear ya, dude. [Woot] [Evil Grin] [Mmm]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
retif64
All Pro Poster
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted      Profile for retif64   Email retif64   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
If I wasn't hung up on the bared feet of pretty girls, I'd probably just fall into my secondary hang-up...which is the physique of really skinny girls. In other words, I'd just have something else to obsess over...my life wouldn't change much. [Smile]

You should be crazy for Nicole Richie then.Very skinny and great feet....
Posts: 586 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by retif64:
You should be crazy for Nicole Richie then.Very skinny and great feet....

Oh hell yeah...I've been saving pics like mad! [Mmm]

I figure I better save these pics now before there's some "intervention" and she packs the pounds back on again... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we would be normal [Smile]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links