Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Would this be considered flirting? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Would this be considered flirting?
mattu2
Major Player
Member # 9895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattu2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While on one hand I can see Lou's point about this, I mean girls definitely live for attention, but I myself wouldn't be too thrilled with it. You said she was flexing her toes and that sort of thing, the same stuff that turns you on. The way I look at it, that is your's and her thing so why should you be expected to share it with another guy.
I mean it's one thing to catch a guy checking out your girl's feet or any body part for that matter. In that case it's like, "Yeah buddy, check out what I have" It's a total other thing to have her try to turn another guy on. I'm sure it was innocent on her part but, I know if it was my girlfriend, I'd be less than thrilled.
To us, feet are a sexual part of the body. But let me use another body part as an example. I'm sure we can all agree that we like breasts. Whether you're into feet or not, who doesn't like a nice pair of boobs right? Well I know my girlfriend does certain things with them to get me in the mood. Whether it be bending over so I can look down her shirt or what have you. I don't think we'd find a guy on this forum who wouldn't be pissed if his girl did that in front of another guy if she caught him staring at her breasts. Well, to guys like you and I, how is that any different than her flexing her toes? I know if it were me, I'd be a little upset about my girlfriend showing off her feet to another guy.
Maybe I'm a bit jealous, which I freely admit, but the way I look at it, it's something special between she and I and I really don't feel I should be expected to share that with another guy. I'm not trying to sound corny but I feel that the best parts of a relationship are the things that you share exclusively with one another. The things that no one else but you two are allowed to enjoy.
That's just one man's opinion. Feel free to disagree with me but I stand by what I said.

Posts: 138 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mattu2, that's what I was trying to get at here...I agree with everyone else in the sense that she was teasing rather than flirting..but the fact that me and her share the feet thing between US, that is why I got jealous...everyone that replied was like Dr.Phil in some sort of way...sorry to use Dr.Phil(coulda been worse,I could have said Oprah [Big Grin] ) but seriously guys [Cheers] thanks a bunch...I talked it over with her and left out the fact that I got some outside opinion(expert) on the matter and she agrees that it was just teasing...said that knowing that she had "power" of this random guy was quite entertaining but agrees that she shouldnt have done the same things that turn me on because it is our thing. Then after we kissed and made up so to speak..I let the secret out and told her where I got this advice from(at first I told her that I was talking to one of my good friends on MSN and told him she was turning on some guy with her ass) she is smarter than I thought because she knew it all along! Thanks again everyone
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
glad it all worked out.. sorry about the whole Doc Phil part in my statment.

I guess it's because i hate going the jeolous route.. makes me loose sleep.. so I dont' bother with that feeling anymore.

you used the whole boob and butt part. funn you said that. i love a cute but and great legs too. and i am crazy about my woman's breast.. oh they're so juicy!!!... but i digress.

as long as the guy viewing.. isn't hitting on her mercilessly... isn't touching.. i'm cool.. but i dont' expect anyone to be me.

i totally hear you on the sharing something that is uniquely yours (the two of you) with someone else.. i'd be upset to.

i guess don't get how personal the wiggling of toes is for one who is into toe wiggling. but if it's equivalent to say... my lady asking some acquaintance or stranger for a deep foot massage for the sake of one (no discomfort was in the equation).. then.. yeah.. i get where you're coming from!!!! that is something i would be upset about.

RPM

p.s. strangely enough.. all of my fiance's ex-boyfriends made a point of trying to cover her up.. like no showing off her gorgeous breast or sexy thighs. me.. i'm the first one (and hopefully last one) in her life who is the opposite. I like seeing her figure and legs.. and when other men compliment properly.. it amps me up!! that is why i didn't toally get you bluetoelover! hope you see where i'm coming from.

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links