Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » just saying hi! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: just saying hi!
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 8cuteToes20f:
and yes nose4toes..there will be pics eventually. not today, but sometime soon.

Awesome, I look forward to it! Quality is worth a little wait, after all. [Wink]

--------------------
I love stinky wrinkled soles!

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
8cuteToes20f
Board Regular
Member # 16729

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8cuteToes20f     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks..should be interesting..i've never done pics of my feet before..lol
Posts: 20 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm definitely looking forward to it, and of course I have to request some sole pics. [Smile]

You may have missed this when I asked ... so here it is again:

quote:
Originally posted by nose4toes:
What brings you here? Do you like other people's feet, or do you like the fact people like your feet? Or both?

And what's your favorite part of the foot ... toes? Soles? Arches?

I know, I know ... so many questions from that nose4toes guy! [Laugh]

--------------------

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
8cuteToes20f
Board Regular
Member # 16729

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8cuteToes20f     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes..i must have missed that post. cool..i love questions..lol. I joined because i've started to really like talking about feet..lol. Yes i do like other women's feet..but not man feet. I love the fact that some people like my feet. Toes are definetely my favorite part of feet. Any other questions?
Posts: 20 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

That's awesome! I'm pretty new here, but I've found it to be a great place to chat about our love of feet with like-minded people.

I have to admit, toes were something that took me a while to appreciate. They're an acquired taste (but wow are they delicious!). What catches my eye is usually an exposed sole, especially if I can see some wrinkles. Cute toes are an added bonus, but I can easily get excited about feet whose toes weren't the greatest - they're not too high a priority for me.

What colours do you like to paint your toenails?

--------------------

8cuteToes20f
Board Regular
Member # 16729

i definetely like dark colors on my toes...dark blue or black..or even purple. i dont like red.its too common
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Agreed. But I do like classic red sometimes - it can be sexy.

I'm giving my lady a pedicure this afternoon, so I think I'll go with your picks: dark blue, black or purple.

I'll let you know how it goes!

--------------------

8cuteToes20f
Board Regular
Member # 16729

cool! have fun doing that! my toes are not painted at all right now
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Humm if you don't mind me asking,(just curious)what happened to the other 2 toe's?

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
8cuteToes20f
Board Regular
Member # 16729

hi...i don't mind you asking at all. Both of my pinky toes were removed for comfort and appearance.
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hi...i don't mind you asking at all. Both of my pinky toes were removed for comfort and appearance.

How long ago did this take place, and what brought you to do this in the first place?

Hey...you said you like questions! [Wink]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Both of my pinky toes were removed for comfort and appearance.

*scratching his head*

I'm a very firm believer in open mindedness. With that said, do you mind elaborating on that statement? It's not every day you hear of someone having toes removed for comfort and appearance.

Hey, welcome to the forums by the way. You seem to be grabbing some attention here. [Big Grin]

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
8cuteToes20f
Board Regular
Member # 16729

hi...here to answer those last couple questions. while its not very common, thee are some cosmetic surgeons who will remove little toes. apparently it was a fad at one time in france..decades ago, and there are some who will do it today. I had my pinky toes amputated this summer and love it. I think it makes my feet cuter..and a lot more comfortable in certain shoes. obviously not everybody would like it, but i consider it a lot like getting a tattoo or piercing.
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

I find your story fascinating, 8cuteToes ... but I can hear the sad cries of toe lovers the world around!

I've always found feet with little toes that point inwards (I guess it's sort of like a mild bunion on the outside of the foot at the pinkie toe?) particularly sexy. Your surgery would exaggerate that effect even more so ... sounds kinda sexy.

Your soles are intact, that's good enough for me! ( Just see my tagline ... [Laugh] )

All the best!

--------------------

8cuteToes20f
Board Regular
Member # 16729

yes..it is sexy..that surgery was a very erotic experience for me.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links