Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » htfj (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: htfj
aron
Loyal Member
Member # 13913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ September 28, 2007, 02:12 AM: Message edited by: aron ]

Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jubi
Board Regular
Member # 9077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jubi   Email jubi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just had a quick glance of this topic - and i must say that in every post here there is good advice
;D

Hey, maybe the whole purpose of this situation was for you to start thinking about things from a different perspective, reality looks like you see it with yur own eyes and in many cases vision is somehow distorted...

Believe me, cause i have experienced very similiar situation...and fucked up too.
But hey, thats the way it goes...i still get butterflyes when talking to gorgeous gals
(really a problem if u blush and get a red cheecks syndrom quickly, but funnily enough, i even got compliments that red cheeks look cute:D)

Posts: 8 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aron
Loyal Member
Member # 13913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ September 28, 2007, 02:13 AM: Message edited by: aron ]

Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa!!! Stop the presses!!!

She asked for your number so she could ask you to hook her up with a dude who works with your roommate?

Back up, we are missing some important information, now that this situation has gone bizzaro.

Who gave you her number? Was it her, her friend, or your roommate?

Answer that for us in your next post.

Until then, here is my take on you being the middleman.

DON'T!!!

You are going to have to be a dick, a jerk, or a wanker about this, and tell her you aren't going to do it. If you do it, then you just got punk'd.

Girls who dump their boyfriend or relationship troubles on guys do it because they see them as friends, and nothing more. A guy told me a married woman at his job approached him with BS about her marriage. He put that crap back on her, and told her to take it up with her husband or one of her girlfriends, not with him.

Think about it. If a girl sees a guy as a contender, then he wouldn't hear a peep about her woes. She'd be too busy trying to get him to like her instead of showing him how much emotional baggage she was carrying around.

If you really want to screw with her tell her, you are an educated, courteous, decent-looking guy with a job who isn't going to emasculate himself by hooking her up with someone else.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aron
Loyal Member
Member # 13913

ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would advise against doing any of these kinds of favors for any guy that isn't a good friend of yours.

She just may be searching, and she may think you are not interested, yet you still hang out with her so she thinks you just want to be friends.

If you are interested in a girl, make it obvious, she will respond in whatever way she feels, and that be that. There's no frustrating mind games, no wasted time, no missinterpretation, and everything remains honest between everybody.

If you were to hook up with some other guy that isn't even one of your BEST friends, that's not being honest to yourself. You don't want to do that, and you don't deserve to have to deal with that.

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aron
Loyal Member
Member # 13913

ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aron:
I will try to explain to her that I like her and im not going to hook her up with a semi retarded guy that works with my roomate.

Honestly bro, I would probably use that exact line on her. And don't be timid about it either!

[Evil Grin]

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aron:
well, i just called her, told her i wanted to make up for the day of the car accident, and was wondering what she was doing today. She said she wanted to go walking up mt. sequoya at sunset. That sounds good to me. I will try to explain to her that I like her and im not going to hook her up with a semi retarded guy that works with my roomate.

Whoo Hoo! A nice nature walk at sunset! My boy it looks like you don't even need to pull the old "car ran out of gas" routine here. I think you said it best with that line and should say it the way Ozkar mentioned! Be yourself and try to be a good listener and conversationalist! I think you are going to be alright as long as you don't get into another car accident on the way! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aron
Loyal Member
Member # 13913

[ September 28, 2007, 02:14 AM: Message edited by: aron ]

ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

way to go!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links